What's new

What is common between 1971, 9/11, and 11/26?

1971 was a political power crisis resulting in Military solution.

9/11 was a terrorist reaction to a calculated military invasion.

26/11 was a cowardice state sponsored terrorist action to make a dead donkey alive.

As far as comparing Kashmir with Junagad and Hyderabad is concerned Fauj sahib,I am extremely sorry but I don't agree with your conclusion. Indian Army did not disguise in civilian uniform when invading Hyderabad. It was a clear Military operation. There are instances of rape and murder of muslims but the majority of the citizens supported the army. In Junagad, the army did not entered in the princely state. It was a psychological warfare not a insurgency ops which helped us to annex the state. What happened in Kashmir? Pathan tribesmen hungry for food,women swarmed in the valley. Muslim were killed by muslims,raped by Muslims. How can all these be compared,sirjee?

Last edited:
1971 was a political power crisis resulting in Military solution.

9/11 was a terrorist reaction to a calculated military invasion.

26/11 was a cowardice state sponsored terrorist action to make a dead donkey alive.

As far as comparing Kashmir with Junagad and Hyderabad is concerned Fauj sahib,I am extremely sorry but I don't agree with your conclusion. Indian Army did not disguise in civilian uniform when invading Hyderabad. It was a clear Military operation. There are instances of rape and murder of muslims but the majority of the citizens supported the army. In Junagad, the army did not entered in the princely state. It was a psychological warfare not a insurgency ops which helped us to annex the state. What happened in Kashmir? Pathan tribesmen hungry for food,women swarmed in the valley. Muslim were killed by muslims,raped by Muslims. How can all these be compared,sirjee?

Well scorp,

I respect you. At least you didn't go knee jerking and tried to rationalize your post. So thank you.

you say

"1971 was a political power crisis resulting in Military solution."

Do you know how that "political crisis" was started in 1968 with Agartala conspiracy case.

And pushing of 60,000 insurgents into an independent country.

You don't have to be so emotional that you refuse to see the cause and effect.

FYI> The stuff what I mention here is common knowledge in BD and in India.

Thank you

Me me me..

I know the answer, let me answer it...

The common thing between all three is...

1. Osama Bin Laaadeen.
2. Haaafish Saayyeed, Lakwa.
3. Yahya, Bhutto, Niazi.

ALL ARE OR WERE IN PAKISTAN.

@FaujHistorian - There's your answer. You are right, there indeed is something common between all three.

@FaujHistorian you may not know, Junagarh was handed over to India by Sir Shahnawaz Bhutto, then Diwan of Junagarh and defacto ruler when Nawab Mahabat Khan fled to Pakistan after the uprising broke out in Junagadh.

Here is Bhutto's letter
Bhutto wrote a letter to Mr. Buch, the Regional Commissioner of Saurashtra in the Government of India:
"Dear Mr. Buch,
After discussion with Mr. Samaldas Gandhi at Rajkot on October 1, Capt. Harvey Jones, senior member of Junagadh State Council, brought certain proposals for the consideration of the Council. The Council were prepared to accept them under protest but before a final decision could be communicated to Mr. Samaldas Gandhi it was thought necessary to ascertain the opinion of the leading members of the public. A meeting was therefore held this evening and the view of the leaders was unanimously expressed that instead of handing over the administration to the Indian Union through the so-called Provisional Government, it should be directly given over to the Indian Union, through the Regional Commissioner at Rajkot.
The Junagadh Government, therefore, has requested that in order to avoid bloodshed, hardship, loss of life and property and to preserve the dynasty, you should be approached to give your assistance to the administration particularly with a view to preserve law and order, which is threatened by aggressive elements from outside. This arrangement is sought pending an honourable settlement of the several issues involved in Junagadh's accession. We have already wired to His Excellency Lord Mountbatten, Mahatmaji, Prime and Deputy Prime Ministers of India, Hon'ble Abul Kalarn Azad and the Governor-General and Prime Minister of Pakistan.
I hope you will kindly respond to this request.
Yours sincerely, :Sd/S.N.bhutto,
Dewan, Junagadh
Hotel Vishala

Do you know how that "political crisis" was started in 1968 with Agartala conspiracy case.

Thank you

Fauj sir, on 22nd February'1969,the then Defense Minster Vice Admiral A.R Khan himself declared to the nation that the charges for Agartala conspiracy case is being withdrawn and all accused are being released unconditionally. If seven months of Military hospitality had not been able to yield the truth then what else could have?

I am not debunking the Agartala conspiracy case,but clear evidences are still to come out to reach a firm assertion that it really happened.

Secondly,What did the 60,000 insurgents do in Bangladesh? We would really love to know. Did they killed non Bengali speakers? Raped them? I know Mujib was a power hungry fascist and won't be surprised a little even if he had joined hands with RaW. But without evidences,we all will be dancing in a dark ball room,nothing else.

Last edited:
Indian push of 60,000 insurgents followed by an attack on E. Pakistan back in 1971 was no better than

bunch of hijackers destroying Twin Towers
or
Beardo Mullahs attack on civilians in Mumbai.

Indira made a HUGE blunder back then and so many Indian posters and analysts fail to understand the implications and continue repeating foolish victory, just like Talibarbarians dance after mumbai, or Palestinian extremists dance after 9/11.

If Indian posters want respect for Indian borders,

then learn to respect other country's borders too.

Thank you.

I posted this quote in 'Stupid & Funny from all over the world thread.' :rofl: :haha: :omghaha::lol: :rofl:

Am having a problem here........

So what exactly is this thread about?

What is the comparrison between a terrorist attack and a war?

Whai is even the point of this thread

one difference would be

In 9/11 and 26/11terrorist from a foreign country attacked another sovrein nation

In 1971 the people of the same country fought with its own military inorder to cede from it. That is east pakitani nationals fought against pakistani forces who were armed.

Where as in 26/11 pakistani nationals killed unarmed innocents. Your govt denied that it was state sponsored but in post you argue about what is wrong in pakistan sending / pushing terrorists into India? Which implies that you accept that it was state sponcered.

Well scorp,

I respect you. At least you didn't go knee jerking and tried to rationalize your post. So thank you.

you say

"1971 was a political power crisis resulting in Military solution."

Thank you
I believe the power crisis started when west pakstani people had an considered the east pakistani bengalis to be inferior(probably because of your martial race theory) and refused to make bengali also a national language and also refused to allow the bengalis to form government even when the party won the elections

Last edited:
the east pakistani bengalis to be inferior(probably because of your martial race theory) and refused to make bengali also a national language and also refused to allow the bengalis to form government even when the party won the elections

Chalo Ji

You just pushed your donkey in to the village well.

Killed your donkey and poisoned the well.

What is that makes posters like you (who are otherwise educated) to keep the eyes closed and ears shut.

Even Bengalis proudly claim and INdians generals like Mankeshaw claim that they pushed insurgents to create a law and order situation.

Not only that

Mankeshaw said that Pak army routed the insurgents by Dec 71 and Indira asked Indian army to attack.

So read your own history

instead of spreading constipated conspiracy theories.

Thank you

Mankeshaw said that Pak army routed the insurgents by Dec 71 and Indira asked Indian army to attack.

So read your own history

instead of spreading constipated conspiracy theories.

Thank you

Can we have a link to this claim ?

If India is to be blamed for interference in 1971,then I must add that Operation Searchlight started in the late spring of 1971 and Indian decision to arm the insurgents was taken in Summer. Perhaps I do not know much about any involvement of India before that other than the "Agartala Conspiracy case" which is till today needs enough evidences to prove itself credible to all of us.

Lately BozoHistorian is being slapped around by Pakistani posters as being too much anti-Pakistan. So he is just compensating, trying his level best - which isn't much, as you can see - to prove that he is a good Pakistani.

Let the kid be.

Was just pulling his leg at starting an "amusing thread".
Boredum seems to weigh heavily on him sometimes.............

If India is to be blamed for interference in 1971,then I must add that Operation Searchlight started in the late spring of 1971 and Indian decision to arm the insurgents was taken in Summer. Perhaps I do not know much about any involvement of India before that other than the "Agartala Conspiracy case" which is till today needs enough evidences to prove itself credible to all of us.

Your dates /time is hugely off in light of Gen. Manekshaw's statements.

So I believe you or an honest general?

That's the million dollar question. Isn't it.

Prominent BDeshis have accepted in public that Agartala insurgency plan was real.

you all do not read it and come down and make clownish comments.

What I write is public knowledge.

Look you all know that I don't start a thread without doing my homework.

So it is now your turn to do your homework.

I rather not say more.

Back
Top Bottom