What's new

What is the cure for indian hysteria???

It's ok for you to jump on the bandwagon and join the chorus by posting all nonsense about Pakistan but a little reflection and all the morals come calling......pity i'm having to work and debate with all the hunting pack at the same time......at least i don't need to whistle to both sides... !!
Oh no, by all means, bring that too. Anything, I have got used to talk on these subjects too as Pakistanis run to this when they are cornered and don't have good points.

Keep on talking on rape, I will respond to you about the measures taken by India and what is the condition of Pakistan in this regard.

Just, bring it on. :enjoy:

If Indian are warmongers, what is Ghazwa-e-Hind craze in Pakistan. :cheesy: Pakistan gave too much self-importance to them, its our peace with China that will bring long term dividend for us. Otherwise the remaining tiny winny countries who survives on anti-India politics are of not much concern for us.

LOL - It's other way around. Anti-Pakistan sentiments are vital in Indian politics, In Pakistani politics India is nobody.

LOL - It's other way around. Anti-Pakistan sentiments are vital in Indian politics, In Pakistani politics India is nobody.

that's why people like Nawaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Musharraf, Hafeez Saeed, Zaid Hamid...i can go on and on....who keep ranting on your national television about India whenever they get the opportunity

I dont think the world considers us as a loose cannon unlike our neighbor. We know how to tackle social and political issues and thats exactly why we dont have a civil war running inside our country despite difference in opinions. Our media is not censored by the govt, hell even the DD channels have started to concentrate more on national issues.

Are you sure about highlighted part????:police:

Warmongering, backstabbing, deception, terrorism, & all other sorts of imaginable wickedness is the inherent trait of hindutva Indians. The only solution is eye for an eye. And in the long term curving out 50 new independent state out of this warmongering entity.
ANOTHER RELIGIOUS TERRORIST from the HOLE!!!

When a little coward speaks it sounds funny. Your country is made up of Indian conspiracy when you were slaughtered by Pakistan army and running into the rat holes.

We are talking about media. Here is few clips from Pakistani channels.

Reporter: Pakistan, India, China: The changing equation Ep # 91 Part 02 - YouTube

India And Turkey Destroying Pakistani TV Industry - ***** Crying Horse - YouTube

Reporter - US Policy- Carrots for India, Sticks for Pakistan -- Ep -- 216 -- Part 1 - YouTube

Difference between India and Pakistani govt in treating their citizens - YouTube

Pakistanis talking about Indo-China trade, Indo-US relations, Indian media affecting Pakistan etc. etc. I can go on and on and there are hundreds of talks focused on India.

It explains whose media is more obsessed about whom.

that's why people like Nawaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Musharraf, Hafeez Saeed, Zaid Hamid...i can go on and on....who keep ranting on your national television about India whenever they get the opportunity

Zaid Hamid is not politician - India is not short of ZH equivalents who enjoyes 000s time more support than ZH. I haven't seen Imran Khan ranting about India plus they express their PoV IF you ask them and i haven't seen them saying to go on war with India.

Time and again the civilized world has witnessed war hysteria taking over whole indian nation like a contagious epidemic threatening regional and world peace. What is the underlying cause of this sickness and how doesit engulfs the whole nation with in hours is beyond wisdom. It's like 1.2billion people getting uncontrolably high on toxic drug.

Is this some kind of a psycholigical disorder affecting whole nation with so much propaganda and delusions of being a super power which turns into frustration with a look around at inhumane, grisly and morbid living conditions, rampant corruption, increasing crimes, and rapes being committed day and night, left,right and center?

Is this indian society's frustration on its inability to overcome and get out of this mess and when they don't see any solution to their eternal internal problems they start blamng and targeting Pakistan/China for all their problems?

Does this points to hollow slogans of indi shinning and india developing, is this an indication of indian society crumpling,falling deeper and deeper in the shadows of life threatening disese infecting whole nation? Are their any sane voices left who can rescue 1.2 billion people?

Pakistani think tanks should focus on this issues,how does it affect our society and how can we address this menace?

:lol: Ask rest of the world, which country stands on religious hatred, which country is the epicentre of world terrorism, which country has the slowest economic growth, if you are from that country you are checked 1o times before entering into any other country.... i do not need to name the country.

Oh no, by all means, bring that too. Anything, I have got used to talk on these subjects too as Pakistanis run to this when they are cornered and don't have good points.

Keep on talking on rape, I will respond to you about the measures taken by India and what is the condition of Pakistan in this regard.

Just, bring it on. :enjoy:

And i have got used to the Indians drag in Ahmedis , Shias and TTP in every irrelevant thread.
We have our problems and you are no snow white either, you can keep repeating same lines about fast track courts and keep your obsessive digression when it comes to Pakistan....you will get it as good as you give.....like you i could keep repeating some same lines but hey you are not exactly interested in hearing about our efforts and achievements.

And i have got used to the Indians drag in Ahmedis , Shias and TTP in every irrelevant thread.
We have our problems and you are no snow white either, you can keep repeating same lines about fast track courts and keep your obsessive digression when it comes to Pakistan....you will get it as good as you give.....like you i could keep repeating some same lines but hey you are not exactly interested in hearing about our efforts and achievements.
Bhai mere main Godhara aur Sikh massacre nahin laaya tha. :D

nobody is implying that we don't have any problems...every country in the world however rich it is...has got problems...We know how to deal with those problems

Back
Top Bottom