What's new

What is the salary of 2nd lieutenant in pak army?

i find it ironic that people who sit at the comfort of their home likes to question army people who actually spend time in areas such like Siachen. Yeah i am a "bloody civilian" but what have society done to change that mind set? we are reflected by our politicians and from the looks of it Army is right to call us that.

We lost a family member at Kargil (my cousin's husband) so we do know first hand what sacrifices a family has to make to keep a nation safe. It seriously ticks me off when people start yapping about Army, Not saying that Army is full of angels but compare it with our political system it always was/will be the better bet to save this nation.

20,000 base salary
medical free
if un-married, residence, food at subsidised rates (services mess). its mainly pocket money and we cant compare these salaries with other countries like UK etc.

Without going further down the drain i'll just say what i have said at another place:

Grow the balls and just do it. Who is stopping you? BTW, let's see if red warrants for Musharraf could do any wonders, last i checked he was still saying that he'll be back by March next year.

Yup, he's afraid of OUR government and is still not back

it has to be 25+, my chacha(he is in navy)told me that the salary of a cadet at PNA was 20k

That is basic, add allowances and all the other stuff you see

Please Tell Me! Being a captain what's the salary and what are the facilities/Benefits ?

Back
Top Bottom