What's new

What keeps Altaf Hussain in UK

extinct

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As the title states, I have a few questions about Altaf "Bhai"...

1) Why is he in self-imposed exile.

2) How does he run his ponzi scheme from UK and stay politically relevant.

3) Why/how did he manage to stay in the UK despite all the "seasons" of Pakistani politics... (extradition?)

4) Why does all the media channels give him any airtime.

The floor is open. I would truly appreciate fact-backed info.

He is a British Agent to create divide in Pakistan. Just like Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was a British Agent to create Ahmdiyat. Mirza Ghulam Ahmed had British citizenship and came back and forth to India. Since ARY Digital and Geo News have lot of employees from Karachi, they give him coverage.

He is a British Agent to create divide in Pakistan. Just like Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was a British Agent to create Ahmdiyat. Mirza Ghulam Ahmed had British citizenship and came back and forth to India. Since ARY Digital and Geo News have lot of employees from Karachi, they give him coverage.

:rofl::rofl:

:angry::angry:
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
:tdown:

Western agencies pay him huge to create divide in Pakistan! He is outside pakistan coz he is wanted in two murder cases! 3rd, most of our media is west-paid, in any manner, and have thier roots in west so they are agents of them so they carry salute fot Altaf hussain! i think if a fair govt would have ruled pak, Altaf hussain must have declared terrorist!

I think he is a politician who was severely targeted by the PPP in massive slander campaigns to reduce them to shreds however Altaf Hussain personally had his brother killed as well as many other close aides.

1) He believes that he is still a target for some enemies in Pakistan

2) He is poitically relevent because his party have 25 seats in the house and have been in government since 97

3) Well as I said earlier his party is in government so he doesn't need to be here

4) He is their because he has had a tough political career and he is incharge of the party in power so that is why he gets the airtime.

I used to be agianst him however I have a neutral place on him atm

He's enjoying his days there under the shade of Queen's approval and hospitality. That ends here.

Irrespective of wherever he is living, he leads a party which belongs to middle class of Pakistan, which also represents 98% of the total population.

Can anyone name any other plotical part as organized as MQM is with 100% of its MPA's and MNA'a belongs to lower middle class.

So all you Jaagirdaars, Sardars, waderas beware MQM is coming.

What keeps Altaf Hussain away from Pakistan? Exactly what is keeping Daud Ibrahim away from India!

Irrespective of wherever he is living, he leads a party which belongs to middle class of Pakistan, which also represents 98% of the total population.

Can anyone name any other plotical part as organized as MQM is with 100% of its MPA's and MNA'a belongs to lower middle class.

can you just explain what middle class really is and what tools you have to say Pak has 98% of such.

according to statistical data for 2009, Pak poverty rate has jumped from 23.9% to 37.5% in last three years, and these are those who can give vote for sake of a plate of rice or a blanket.

also, no body in Pak like MQM except in Karachi and we all know the reasons, its simply created and spread racism in our society, and if you think the MQM has more educated people than others then i must remind you that wisdom has nothing to do with your degrees or qualifications. e.g Amir Liaqat Hussain

lastly about Altaf Hussain, even if you forget everything and clear your mind and then look at his face, what will be the first thing come in your mind?

he is as cunning as Mush or Zardari... and such people have nothing in mind than their own self esteem, which never lives long, coz money cant buy everything

So you guys mean that Altaf is a Pakistani born terrorist and that Al Qaida and TTP are Pakistan born natural citizens.

Certainly, a Pakistan born, but now a British citizen. His passport is under the custody of Pakistan Embassy there, AFAIK.

What Al Qaeda and TTP has to do with this thread? On a side note, you perhaps don't know the number of militants from Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and other such countries in TTP sort of outfits. A legion of them aren't Pakistani nationals.

can you just explain what middle class really is and what tools you have to say Pak has 98% of such.

My question is same from MQM supporters. What actually middle class is?? (Thanks Sherdil for asking this)

I think they learn all such rhetoric and cliches what they're always told to learn -- Muhajir and Middle Class and Urdu Speaking sort of rhetoric.

Does anyone knows 33% of Urdu Speaking are still in bureaucracy and Establishment? And MQM incriminates other provinces of embezzlement and what not.

also, no body in Pak like MQM except in Karachi and we all know the reasons, its simply created and spread racism in our society, and if you think the MQM has more educated people than others then i must remind you that wisdom has nothing to do with your degrees or qualifications. e.g Amir Liaqat Hussain

MQM has its popularity only in Urban Sindh -- Karachi and Hyderabad 'majorly'. Check the usage of word 'majorly'.

People of Karachi (generally those MQM supporters and the new generation who call them self Muhajirs and Urdu Speakers) are living in self-imposed separate cocoon.

Agent from india HE is the ture mobstar killing ppl corruptions being hypocrite to his own country is his specialty n true ingredients of his success. he will be put behind the bars if he come to pakistan wonder why our media doesn't cover the true success of Altif bahi

Death to MQM, Death to 'Altaf bahi' (sounds like name of a pimp), Death to 'middle class' of thugs and 7 years old kids with guns in hands who support MQM and most frankly, death to your pathetic-ness for supporting it too.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom