What's new

what kind of capabilities do the JF-17 BLK-1's offer to the PAF that they don't already have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You took it wrong. I am not at all discussing the capability of JF 17 but I am discussing the lack of freedom of expression on the forum. I was banned by Oscar for comparing JF 17 and and LCA tejas on one forum. I am still banned from LCA discussion forum.

I think I've been banned from forums before but that doesn't stop me from speaking the truth. That's a human obligation. Btw, on the JFT, you still didn't follow. Both I, Aero and the other guy you responded to, were being sarcastic :)

I think I've been banned from forums before but that doesn't stop me from speaking the truth. That's a human obligation. Btw, on the JFT, you still didn't follow. Both I, Aero and the other guy you responded to, were being sarcastic :)

I know. That is why I clarified that I am not commenting on JF 17 at all. It was the way to convey my concern to moderators which perhaps you couldn't understand.

You took it wrong. I am not at all discussing the capability of JF 17 but I am discussing the lack of freedom of expression on the forum. I was banned by Oscar for comparing JF 17 and and LCA tejas on one forum. I am still banned from LCA discussion forum.

On one JF 17 forum. I was banned for replying a question of one member. He asked how much time JF 17 Block 2 will take to Arrive. I said that it will take some time and will not come soon.\

When it comes to LCA news and discussion, Moderators become hypersensitive and Emotional. I urge non Pakistani members to stay away from JF 17 discussion to avoid ban and warning.

It was right decisions, we have seen your trolls many times and unreasonable arguments. Better stay away :coffee:

You May be right (Since you are a moderator) :D

@Aeronaut

Anyway can you lift my Ban from LCA news and discussion forum? I miss that forum.I was banned a long ago for silly reason.

Only if you give me your word, not to troll again.

On one JF 17 forum. I was banned for replying a question of one member. He asked how much time JF 17 Block 2 will take to Arrive. I said that it will take some time and will not come soon.\

When it comes to LCA news and discussion, Moderators become hypersensitive and Emotional. I urge non Pakistani members to stay away from JF 17 discussion to avoid ban and warning.
Well You are touching a key nerve when you talk about jf17 in PDF. Specially if you even slightly critical. So careful.

Presence DSI intake makes this a/c semi-stealth. Only other ac having such futurastic tech is jf35

Had I said that, they would have Banned me from the forum.

Still didn't stop you from posting a like on that post, eh?

I mean, how seriously low life you people are? That you will fall face first at any instance to take a dig at Pakistan weapons.

If you got a problem, leave. No one cares. This is PDF. We don't need ignorant fools ruining each and every thread.

Jf-17 is perfect light weight Aircraft ... and also need of time .. this plane has so much to learn and easily turn into a potent 4.5 generation plane ..

JF-17 is failed project, initiated to waste the precious resources of Pakistan (and of China). It offers no advantage(s) over Q-5 and Mirages it intends to replace. In-fact there is no comparison between double-engined Q-5 (JF-17 has only one) and delta-wing Mirage (designers wasted aluminum by adding elevators and LERX on JF-17). Both the Q-5 and Mirages had far more reliable and ergonomic instrument panels compared to JF-17's glass cockpit. The weapon suite of JF-17 is also far inferior to that of Mirages and Q-5. JF-17 cant even fire state-of-the-art AIM9P, Magic, Durandal anti-runway munition etc. PAF Pilots have reported to complaint about the presence of the fire control radar and data link in the JF-17 for they dearly miss old-style ground control-directed interception/combat. PAF pilots also disliked the air maneuvering capabilities of JF-17 because it is against their chivalry to fight in an airplane that would offer them any kind of advantage over their adversaries. Induction of brand-new FJ-17 also negates the advantage of having decades old flying machines for nothing is better than the aged wine. Unfortunately, JF-17 comes without strings attached to it, and PAF is used to of situations in which spares and munition for its front-line fighters were embargoed in the events of crisis. This is therefore a great disadvantage JF-17 offers to the PAF. Gaining the knowhow and establishing facilities for manufacturing modern fighter jets is also unnecessary since PAF has tremendous resources at hand to pick up any fighter of choice off the shelf from the international market.

So yes, JF-17 indeed offers no advantage over what PAF already has.
bas kardey yar, tu tou OP ko rula hi dayga
or mjhe hansa hansa kr pagal kardega :rofl:

(Appreciate the level of sarcasm:tup:)

we are comparing a new machine with tried and tested one. but above all we should appreciate the effort of our air force who are working hard to develop something out of meager budget. we are comparing jf17 with the f-16 and su30's they got huge budget and years of experience behind them.

The main reason why the JF-17 was developed is to give pakistan self sufficiency and secondly a BVR platform, the blk1 don't achieve either, the JF-17 uses a russian engine and the BLK-1s have no BVR so please tell me what do the BLK-1s performance wise bring to the PAF?

The main reason why the JF-17 was developed is to give pakistan self sufficiency and secondly a BVR platform, the blk1 don't achieve either, the JF-17 uses a russian engine and the BLK-1s have no BVR so please tell me what do the BLK-1s performance wise bring to the PAF?

First of all, It's KLJ-7 in Block-1 not Grifo-7. Block-1 will be upgraded to Block-2 standard in a year or two. Your assumption Blk-1 will remains as it is absurd.

Performance wise it brought an enormous capability leap to 17th squadron fighting capabilities, It used to fly Q-5 . Do you seriously believe JF-17 Blk 1 is inferior in performance to Q-5 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom