What's new

What language do you think in?

She is a redneck from Arkansas ( beautiful country) and I often joke with her that they barely speak English over there!! LOL
Trust me proper Yorkshire accent [from Emily Bronte country equally beautiful] would give the rednecks run for their money !

Trust me proper Yorkshire accent [from Emily Bronte country equally beautiful] would give the rednecks run for their money !
I hear that! the last time in England I could barely make out what the heck people were saying when they spoke cockney! and as for the Irish...thank God they make good whiskey!!

I hear that! the last time in England I could barely make out what the heck people were saying when they spoke cockney! and as for the Irish...thank God they make good whiskey!!
Hey Texan, you sound a cool guy. A Sláinte is in order for your missus and you. And just pray she does not decide to take up French lessons or domestic discord might be visiting your home after one of your vigourous dreams.

Hey Texan, you sound a cool guy. A Sláinte is in order for your missus and you. And just pray she does not decide to take up French lessons or domestic discord might be visiting your home after one of your vigourous dreams.
Thanks bud! After 36 years of marriage, I learned a thing or two! ;-) mostly about the main causes of premature death among men!

Thanks bud! After 36 years of marriage, I learned a thing or two! ;-) mostly about the main causes of premature death among men!
Is that to much "hard dreaming" or too much drinking? And 36 years - that is cool.

English - when at work

Urdu & Punjabi - all other time

Counting - Urdu to 40, thereon English

Dreams - rarely remember dreams but language depends on who is in the dream

I strongly suggest you don't teach her French !

thinking-face_1f914.png

This may seem like a rather stupid question, but I posed this question to several naturalized immigrants and was very surprised with the answer. You can also ask this question to any multi-lingual person who is native American or for that matter anyone who is multi-lingual.

So go right ahead!!:D

I usually do all my thinking process in English..and then translate it to Arabic or Urdu as needed..

I think in both depending on the company I have. but counting I always do in Urdu because its much faster than english (for me)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom