What's new

What recent Gaza conflict can teach us?

You are naive, the powerless have no rights no matter how eloquent or compelling their narrative is. They're to suffer perpetually until they can dislodge the power centers.

Don't get me wrong, I get that,,

Power is fundamentally the only thing that matters

That's why the same countries supporting human rights in Ukraine are supporting mass bombings in Gaza

It's all a crock of shit and these countries are the biggest hypocrites in the world

The leaders of the Muslim world are jackals and any leader who makes a stand is removed, they tried and failed with erdogan and tried and succeeded with Imran Khan..they would much prefer scum like Nawaz or zardari who are easily controlled

Never target innocent civilians ...Hamas terrorists killing and filming of those killings has left a huge impact on the minds of all the people across the world ..earlier there were many western people supporting Palestine cause. ...now there is not even a whimper from West or even many Muslim countries...Israel has seized Gaza...cut off fuel and food supply...even then there is no condemnation from common people of the world...why?
Personally I am against wars ...it's heartbreaking to see many little angels losing their lives..but Hamas should have thought about its own people before indulging in such brutal act.
When I was saying the day all that happened,that this was a big mistake and the IDF would pulverize Gaza,a lot of people here were laughing and cheering and saying "This is resistance! Zionist suffered a big defeat!" and they were celebrating for 4 days. Now they are shouting in anger. I said it. But they laughed at me and kept saying "Jew lover Jew lover!"

When I was saying the day all that happened,that this was a big mistake and the IDF would pulverize Gaza,a lot of people here were laughing and cheering and saying "This is resistance! Zionist suffered a big defeat!" and they were celebrating for 4 days. Now they are shouting in anger. I said it. But they laughed at me and kept saying "Jew lover Jew lover!"

Resistance is not something you can stop

There has been a ongoing brutal apartheid occupation of millions of Palestinians that hasn't stopped

Ending any hope of positive relations between multiple Muslim states and Israel was vital

Yeah, it does not matter which city, state, or country there is an armed struggle; never target innocent people.

Now also, don't see any big statements from the world, including Pakistan, Saudi and other Muslim countries.

Only people are talking on social media.
There are statements from each of these governments. Because you don't know, you should not make these assumptions.

There is a sea of people (not even just Arabs, Muslims) but in South America, Africa and beyond. India/Modi are clearly on the wrong side of this on account of the prevailing Islamophobia in India.

Resistance is not something you can stop

There has been a ongoing brutal apartheid occupation of millions of Palestinians that hasn't stopped

Ending any hope of positive relations between multiple Muslim states and Israel was vital
Please man,enough. This isn't resistance.

You know they will bomb civilians and you go and do the worst attack to provoke them even more? What will you achieve with that? That's not resistance. That's what the communists did during the German occupation in Greece. Capturing German POWs and killing them in brutal ways,no strategic significance and then Germans would gather 10 times more people and execute them.

Anger is there rightly so, but beyond that, there is no end to resistance and even more, the determination is even greater than before this war. With each casualty, Palestinians aren't saying, we surrender. They are hardening for what will play out over the long term. As such, what can Israel do beyond kill 10 or 20,000 Palestinians in this go around? Palestinians will sacrifice this and more but this issue is not going away. If Hamas is displaced, just like PLO was in the past, another group will take its place.

This is a long play. Arabs/Palestinians will not win this overnight. They will attrit Israel over time even as they take damage but the time/population is with the Arabs. 70-100 years is not a very long time in the history of nations.

Anger is there rightly so, but beyond that, there is no end to resistance and even more, the determination is even greater than before this war. With each casualty, Palestinians aren't saying, we surrender.
Until no Palestinian is left in Gaza?

hey are hardening for what will play out over the long term.
What hardening? It's been decades,they should have armor grown on their backs from all that hardening. Every time there is a big battle they lose thousands of people and infastracture. They're at a point where Gaza is bombed to pieces and the West Bank is full of Jewish settlements.

Please man,enough. This isn't resistance.

You know they will bomb civilians and you go and do the worst attack to provoke them even more? What will you achieve with that? That's not resistance. That's what the communists did during the German occupation in Greece. Capturing German POWs and killing them in brutal ways,no strategic significance and then Germans would gather 10 times more people and execute them.

Resisting isn't easy,, it's why support for the Palestinians is so high

All resistance movements are soaked in blood and pain
Especially when the oppressors have no intention of giving freedom and independence

PALESTINIANS are not fighting the Jews, they are fighting the USA

Look at the hypocrisy of Israels.supporters, the same countries spewing bullshit about freedom of speech, human rights etc the ones crying the loudest about Ukraine are the most vocal to support Israel

I will repeat it's ESSENTIAL that Israel is not allowed to make.good relations with Arab and Muslim states and the hate remains high. It's also essential Israels supporters in the west are isolated and identified as the apartheid supporting scum they are

Resisting isn't easy,, it's why support for the Palestinians is so high

All resistance movements are soaked in blood and pain
Especially when the oppressors have no intention of giving freedom and independence
You support them and want them to keep fighting and dying,because you're far away and not there to be bombed by the Israeli Air Force. If you were there to live that reality,you would have been more in favor of peace.

Can teach us?

Never let past victories, make you feel victorious and over confident

Never underestimate a enemy

Understand that, a conflict at low intensity that gives you false sense of security/winning, be thought as done with

Increase your alertness wrt external threats when there are internal fissures

Realize that humans can never be replaced by tech in every corner

Understand how media narrative works

Realize that empathy or sympathy can evaporate like ice

Know that time is of essence, when you are riled up regards to empathy from outsiders

Never target innocents.

IDF forces have killed 200+ Palestinians in 2023 alone preceding to the attack by Hamas.

We can go back further if you want, if you really want to understand the context of this conflict.

It seems like world history started at 10 Oct 00:00 hrs.

Coming to what Gaza conflict can teach us?

Muslim countries need to develop themselves, have a thriving democracy, focus on education, try to form a single front.

Only when you are strong or project a perception of your strength will the world listen to you.

Compared to 4-5 decades ago, the Muslim countries (bar a few) have gained strength but there is still a long way to go.

There are statements from each of these governments. Because you don't know, you should not make these assumptions.

There is a sea of people (not even just Arabs, Muslims) but in South America, Africa and beyond. India/Modi are clearly on the wrong side of this on account of the prevailing Islamophobia in India.

I am sorry. - which statement are you referring?

Pakistan adopts careful tone on Israel; experts read between lines​

or,

Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia and Afghanistan on Wednesday condemned the Israeli airstrike on a hospital in Gaza that killed hundreds of civilians, mostly children and women.

Pakistan’s caretaker Prime Minister Anwaarul Haq Kakar called on the international community to hold those responsible for this indefensible act "accountable."

------------------------------------

More than a thousand Palestinians are killed, and are you satisfied with these statements?

As i said, only Pakistani news media and people are abusing Israelis on social media. But the government is fairly silent and mute for only one reason: Hamas killed innocent people in Israel.

About India and Indians Our stand on the Palestine and Israel issues is very clear at the UN; I don't need to repeat myself here.

But here is what HAMAS did: a terror attack and killing innocent Israelis. Most Indians are with Israeli people and Israel.

No Indians are supporting Israel if any innocent Palestinians are killed. It is a very sad scenario. innocent Palestinians are paying such a heavy cost. but since started by HAMAS, they also share the blame.

Last edited:
Right, in the disinformation capital of the world, i.e. India, the world didn't exist before hamas' latest attack in Israel. In this pre-time pre-history, pre-world existence, European Jewish transplants didnt do any terrorist bombings, didn't massacre innocent native Palestinian villagers, women, children et al, didnt even rape them nor ethnically cleanse them by driving them out through extreme force from their native lands. Didnt attack through military force and capture their lands again driving them out a second time when it annexed west bank and immediately made Palestinians under occupation, hostages for life with no rights. Didn't even had anything to do with sabra and shatilla camp massacres. Didnt deliberately bomb UN compounds where Palestinians were seeking tefuge even though the coordinates were shared with IDF. Didnt have its snipers deliberately target women, childrern, elderly, medics and journalists. Didnt use bunker busters on civilian buildinds killing hundreds in one go knowing fully well it wasnt going to kill any hamas fighters only innocent civilians and more importantly sow terror in the hearts of Palestinians. Didnt disproporyinately kill on order of magnitude more innocent civilians in each flare up than the numbers managed by Palestinians.
Don’t you know, history didn’t exist before Oct 7th. The world is 11 days old.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom