What's new

What will be the benefits if West Bengal becomes part of Bangladesh?

It will only become a burden for Bangladesh. Can only be compensated if NE comes along with it.
I strongly oppose lazy west bengalis to integrate with dynamic Bangladeshis.

It will only become a burden for Bangladesh. Can only be compensated if NE comes along with it.

NE is an integral part of India, you can keep the kaamchor waste bengalis with you.

Buzz off idiot.

Waste Bengal :rofl:

Then keep waste bengal with you.

These does seem to be an awkward attraction between both he bengals.

We will make work these kamchor nabangalis

Great example of kamchor is Rain man. These guys were better under our rule. We ruled them 40 years through the prominent leadership of Jyoti Basu.

Waste Bengal :rofl:

We will make work these kamchor nabangalis

Great example of kamchor is Rain man. These guys were better under our rule. We ruled them 40 years through the prominent leadership of Jyoti Basu.

Do not follow a certified a$$hole and resort to such personal slur...I don't treat you bad personally, do I?

Do not follow a certified a$$hole and resort to such personal slur...I don't treat you bad personally, do I?

This Indian Patriot added another layer of entertainment. Why shouldnt we take this chance :enjoy:
But if this patriot wasnt here your reply would be different, I know it.

This Indian Patriot added another layer of entertainment.

Yah he's a special sort of entertainment alright. He thinks its just his "anti-DRDO" stance that shows his clear origins....but there are many other treads he has trolled on in such an anti-India way...it is quite obvious who he is.

Basically a form of Luca1 but this time using Indian flags.

This Indian Patriot added another layer of entertainment. Why shouldnt we take this chance :enjoy:
But if this patriot wasnt here your reply would be different, I know it.

Why? I never abused you personally!! :)

Relax man, We all love you and consider you as one of our own.Your presence have enriched this section and you are the participant of many lively discussion. That's why we love to do a little 'Thatra-Tamasha' with you. I think Bongbang's 'Kamchor' word was that kind of 'Thatra-Tamasha'.Don't take it too seriously.

Relax man, We all love you and consider you as one of our own.Your presence have enriched this section and you are the participant of many lively discussion. That's why we love to do a little 'Thatra-Tamasha' with you. I think Bongbang's 'Kamchor' word was that kind of 'Thatra-Tamasha'.Don't take it too seriously.

Abegpraban hoiya portasi...! :cray:

@bongbang koi geli....amare dekhi troll korar open invitation dey polapane! :D

No Kamchor word was borrowed from Indian Patriot. In another thread he was calling waste bengalis kamchor :D

You just crack my brain in a loop :laughcry:

There would be no benefit to this for anyone concerned. What has been broken is better left as is.... There was a reason why Bengal could not exist as one....

Idiotic thread started by an epic imbacile ..... Where is a mod when one is needed

Last edited:
There would be no benefit to this for anyone concerned. What has been broken is better left as is.... There was a reason why Bengal could not exist as one....

Idiotic thread started by an epic imbacile ..... Where is a mod when one is needed

@ These are all "Utopian" ideas. Creation of East Bengal after lot of blood & tears. Was our forefathers wrong ? Definitely not ?

@ If Calcutta merges with Bangladesh then Hindus will dominate in most of the sectors.

Back
Top Bottom