What's new

What would happen if US, EU, Japan, S.Korea completely cut business with China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about now,but...I remember when I was a kid,I could read on various things stuff like "MADE IN USA" or "MADE IN WEST GERMANY" OR "MADE IN JAPAN". It was such a simpler time. A time where you had a souvenir from a country and it would read "Made in France" or "Made in Greece" and not the same "Made in China".

I miss that era.

Because Europeans are lazy bums who sit on their couch all day eating potato chips and watching some dumb reality show.

Chinese are intelligent, hard working and efficient.

Chinese produce superior & quality products than the Europeans.

Because Europeans are lazy bums who sit on their couch all day eating potato chips and watching some dumb reality show.
And the subcontinent? I suppose everything is "Made in Pakistan" and "Made in India"?

To be sure, many other nations have risen from utter devastation to rise to great heights (Japan after WW2 is a great example). It remains up to the people to take control of their futures by working hard to make it what they want it to be, and no nation has a monopoly on that simple formula, never in the past, not now, and never in the future.

The main difference between modern day China, rising as it is, and USA, great as it is, remains the closed xenophobic culture of China, and the open and welcoming-to-all culture of USA. Thus, China can never hope to be a leader of the free world with its communist overlords in power. It is as simple as that.

Oh, and those who can be misled by the drivel posted endlessly here by the commiebots are perhaps not worth salvaging anyway. Let them make this mistake, and find out when the time comes what USA is and what it can do whatever it sets it mind to achieve. :D
You know I had an inkling that you might be a Jeet masquerading as a Pakistani. Reading your comments on anything China related betrays your true identity. I’m not a fan of the Chinese, but the way you, southeast Asians, and Indians passionately criticize China on this forum sharply differs on how an actual Pakistani would criticize them. Not to mention using the moniker “Vcheng” positivity confirms you’re a Jeet pretending to be a Pakistani. The MODs really need crack down on you and others like you.

And the subcontinent? I suppose everything is "Made in Pakistan" and "Made in India"?
You’re talking to a Jeet from the east. Don’t bother responding to this rat.

I don't know about now,but...I remember when I was a kid,I could read on various things stuff like "MADE IN USA" or "MADE IN WEST GERMANY" OR "MADE IN JAPAN". It was such a simpler time. A time where you had a souvenir from a country and it would read "Made in France" or "Made in Greece" and not the same "Made in China".

I miss that era.
Todays' raw materials, energy, labor cost are times more expensive than decades ago. You should thank China for maintaining your living standard

View attachment 911422

Old news
BOE failed quality control tests in 2020 and apple pulled out of the deal. Only some aftermarket refurbished phones have that display.
Can't beat the quality of Samsung and LG's Oled panels.
Also Huawei is pretty much dead in most places
back in 2018-19 it was gaining steam, honor was a popular subbrand in India too but after Huawei was blocked from using GMS services it pretty much died. Nobody wants to use a phone without google's services truth be told.
Excellent cameras on the flagship phones though. The kirin chip died after drop of sales globally too.

Old news
BOE failed quality control tests in 2020 and apple pulled out of the deal. Only some aftermarket refurbished phones have that display.
Can't beat the quality of Samsung and LG's Oled panels.
Also Huawei is pretty much dead in most places
back in 2018-19 it was gaining steam, honor was a popular subbrand in India too but after Huawei was blocked from using GMS services it pretty much died. Nobody wants to use a phone without google's services truth be told.
Excellent cameras on the flagship phones though. The kirin chip died after drop of sales globally too.
Apple didn't use Chinese chips because of the political reasons, we all know the chip war between US and China. the point is China is Apple's biggest supplier and market, for decoupling China is easier said than done.

Apple didn't use Chinese chips because of the political reasons, we all know the chip war between US and China. the point is China is Apple's biggest supplier and market, for decoupling China is easier said than done.
chips? do you mean displays?
China doesn't have a chip which can compete with bionic nor the snapdragon. Why would Apple use anything else than their superior inhouse bionic. Mediatek is the current popular chip in midrange phones and that's Taiwanese too. Kirin was the only semi decent Chinese soc i know of that was used in midrangers now that's dead after Huawei ban globally.
BOE is a decent provider but they didn't fulfill Apple's QC standards. Tbh can't beat the quality of Samsung panels.
Asus Rog phone 2/3 had a Chinese oled panel, 5 and 6 use a Samsung panel, the difference is clear as day in regards to quality including lesser black crush and artifacts, better color uniformity.

chips? do you mean displays?
China doesn't have a chip which can compete with bionic nor the snapdragon. Why would Apple use anything else than their superior inhouse bionic. Mediatek is the current popular chip in midrange phones and that's Taiwanese too. Kirin was the only semi decent Chinese soc i know of that was used in midrangers now that's dead after Huawei ban globally.
BOE is a decent provider but they didn't fulfill Apple's QC standards. Tbh can't beat the quality of Samsung panels.
Asus Rog phone 2/3 had a Chinese oled panel, 5 and 6 use a Samsung panel, the difference is clear as day in regards to quality including lesser black crush and artifacts, better color uniformity.
Apple used to think of using Chinese chips but later backed off

It's not old news

Jan 04, 2023

You know I had an inkling that you might be a Jeet masquerading as a Pakistani. Reading your comments on anything China related betrays your true identity. I’m not a fan of the Chinese, but the way you, southeast Asians, and Indians passionately criticize China on this forum sharply differs on how an actual Pakistani would criticize them. Not to mention using the moniker “Vcheng” positivity confirms you’re a Jeet pretending to be a Pakistani. The MODs really need crack down on you and others like you.

@Irfan Baloch Sir, would you like to thank this brilliant piece of analysis, because I would not care to do so. :D

@Irfan Baloch Sir, would you like to thank this brilliant piece of analysis, because I would not care to do so. :D
I cant fault his analysis to be honest. looking at the quality of the PDF posters I must say the quality of his analysis matches the quality of the posting by the majority of the members,
you just need to take an alternative view and challenge them and then enjoy the music. sucking to chinese is an agreed unwritten rule for many that's why some Chinese drones are having flattering delusions about themselves. I have put them in place many times.
if you want I can nuke that post you quoted but if you want I will just like to keep it for a laugh.

I have received all sorts of unflattering labels repeatedly by a large PTI fan base that I can only describe as a cult which has not hesitated from insulting my mother just think of a worse insult and think of any Imran Khan fanatic on this forum and you will be right to think that he has insulted me.
this post alone will invite the PTI mob here.

I cant fault his analysis to be honest. looking at the quality of the PDF posters I must say the quality of his analysis matches the quality of the posting by the majority of the members,
you just need to take an alternative view and challenge them and then enjoy the music. sucking to chinese is an agreed unwritten rule for many that's why some Chinese drones are having flattering delusions about themselves. I have put them in place many times.
if you want I can nuke that post you quoted but if you want I will just like to keep it for a laugh.

I have received all sorts of unflattering labels repeatedly by a large PTI fan base that I can only describe as a cult which has not hesitated from insulting my mother just think of a worse insult and think of any Imran Khan fanatic on this forum and you will be right to think that he has insulted me.
It would be funny how a commiebot knows what USA should or should not do, if it weren't so stupid. :D
微信图片_20230116223622.png

Why I got a warning but he didn't? he started name calling for no reason. he just jumped in out of nowhere and started hurling insults, was that allowed in PDF?

Nah, leaving the post is better, as you say. :D

That is also why I never bothered to challenge the last negative rating given to me by a PTI accunt ant who bears a blue label on PDF. :D

Back on topic, people should realize that China is not a friend any more or any less than evil USA. They both, like all countries, are into only that which supports their own national interests, and no one else's.

Hypothetically speaking.

The decoupling can happen. It started off with Trump seeing massive trade deficit when it came to trading with China.

Few points, cutting off China would mean goods need to be imported elsewhere, which would mean more expensive goods, and that will feed inflation. If things can be controlled on the supply chain front the effects of inflation can be cushioned.

I mean think about it. You have America going through massive deficits when it comes to China, why won’t there be retaliatory measures? The Chinese government are known to subsidize their export industries and engage in not so good business practices.

The Americans are well within their rights to arm twist their companies to move away from China and reduce trade with it as much as possible. Surprised it did not happen much earlier.

Impact on China will be short and medium term in terms of massive unemployment and decreased purchasing power but they’ll recover from it. They are well past the stage of being over reliant on their exports. They’ve moved to value added goods, hi tech products and service industries in a massive way. Good for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom