What's new

Whatever

And i am thinking 113 pages passedby and why i havent clicked this thread :P before

hello guys, jees the weather sucks today :D

same here brother,

again i went outside and it started raining :cry:

i don't know why but whenever i go outside it starts raining :P

its been months i have seen a sunny day here :lol:

And i am thinking 113 pages passedby and why i havent clicked this thread :P before

der aaye durusht aaye :)

A warm welcome to you to this thread :D

You will find how much rubbish people can post here ;)

Have fun and please contribute actively too :D

Hello Guyz,

Just want to say my dad is not well............. please pray for him......... i might go Pakistan soon :cry::cry::cry:

and convincing him to come here in UK:cry:

May Allah almighty cure him and give him a long healthy life ahead :)
Dont worry Mr X he will be fine, my prayers are with you

May Allah almighty cure him and give him a long healthy life ahead :)
Dont worry Mr X he will be fine, my prayers are with you

thanks Sir

And my name is Zaki, I am no longer X........ please next time call it with my name......soon i will be requesting to change my Profile Name too

I have always wondered how people get to know all that cool stuff?
where is it all displayed?
The only way that I have known to go about using this forum is viewing the "hot threads" and posting something...and then going to my "stastics" and viewing all the replies...
somebody please teach me...it's been almost 2 years now...

Poking here and there helps ;)

I guess you were a simple kid in your childhood and never broke any toys trying to explore ;)

Hottest Threads

1 Old Pakistan Economy - News & Updates -... 13,105
2 Old Indian Economy - News & Updates -... 3,094
3 Old J-10/FC-20 MRCA 2,264
4 Old Random songs and videos 2,000
5 Old Operation Rah-e-Nijat (South Waziristan) 1,917
6 Old Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2 1,795
7 Old PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!! 1,763
8 New Whatever 1,669

I think we can very well cover 6 and 7th one :D
Taking over the 1st place is a bit tough, Its like Aus in test ranking a couple of yrs back. But lets all contribute to take this thread to the zenith ;)

I think we can very well cover 6 and 7th one :D
Taking over the 1st place is a bit tough, Its like Aus in test ranking a couple of yrs back. But lets all contribute to take this thread to the zenith ;)

soon this thread will be the number one because Neo is no longer here who could post in Pakistan economy section neither the Indian economy section is active like before. World Cup 2009 has already been finished and it is possible the staff will soon unstick that topic and it will disappear in a matter of time. The real challenge is going to between F-16 thread and this Whatever thread and i am sure Whatever will rule this time. We just need 3-4 more members who could actively participate in this thread and it will be the dominant thread here.

It just a cheap way of increasing your post, SENSE is not required to post here in this thread so newbies who are hungry for their posts and wish to become senior members in a matter of days will continue posting their BS in this thread.

This thread is like "Machis jalao aur jungle main aag khud hi lag jaye gi"

I skipped gym yesterday to give some rest to my injured arms and shoulder and today i hit the gym.

But instead of having a lot of energy I was sort of feeling drained and could not complete my plan for today.

Am i eating less? or its just another off day?

I skipped gym yesterday to give some rest to my injured arms and shoulder and today i hit the gym.

But instead of having a lot of energy I was sort of feeling drained and could not complete my plan for today.

Am i eating less? or its just another off day?

it happens bro,

did u put your hands in microwave for 10 minutes?

It just a cheap way of increasing your post, SENSE is not required to post here in this thread so newbies who are hungry for their posts and wish to become senior members in a matter of days will continue posting their BS in this thread.

I beg to differ, well I myself started posting here for incresing my post count, but that charm fades away soon.

Now I made so many friends here that its immaterial whether i get post increment or not.

I love to hang out in this thread. and as the description says, its like mental fart. just type anything to everything that you want to get heard.

I beg to differ, well I myself started posting here for incresing my post count, but that charm fades away soon.

Now I made so many friends here that its immaterial whether i get post increment or not.

I love to hang out in this thread. and as the description says, its like mental fart. just type anything to everything that you want to get heard.

yes you are right...... even i don't post here to increase my posts........... its like u r addicted to it now :smitten:

Its the place where you can actually talk with each other rather than topic on one specific issue like other threads

Got speeding ticket second time this month... guys , I need a stealth car...:P

Back
Top Bottom