What's new

Whatever

Thaks :D :D how are you zakii ??? you were famous once :P

haan yaar... jeena mushkil ho gaya thaa... har taraf jaan pehchaan ho gayi thee... autograph... fan club etc.... bohat maslay thay

so i decided to live quiter life and now happily part of the underground community

haan yaar... jeena mushkil ho gaya thaa... har taraf jaan pehchaan ho gayi thee... autograph... fan club etc.... bohat maslay thay

so i decided to live quiter life and now happily part of the underground community

abhi bhi log rotey hain k zaki ko wapis bulaao :P bohat hungama hota hai kabi kabi phr admins k liye handle karna mushkil ho jaata hai :P :P yaar kabhi kabhi aa jaya karo :P

abhi bhi log rotey hain k zaki ko wapis bulaao :P bohat hungama hota hai kabi kabi phr admins k liye handle karna mushkil ho jaata hai :P :P yaar kabhi kabhi aa jaya karo :P

I was never away from this forum. Its just that i have reduced the number of posts per day. I still actively visit this forum everyday and read posts of other members in most of the sections of this forum

I was never away from this forum. Its just that i have reduced the number of posts per day. I still actively visit this forum everyday and read posts of other members in most of the sections of this forum

good :) par likh bhi diya karo... log beychaarey khush ho jaaein gay.... mana tmhaaree shadi ho gayee par iska yeh mean tou nai k tm aana he chor do

good :) par likh bhi diya karo... log beychaarey khush ho jaaein gay.... mana tmhaaree shadi ho gayee par iska yeh mean tou nai k tm aana he chor do

abhi kahan yaar... abhi bohat time baaqi hai....

Welcome back bro,

Long time??? howz everything??? Education khatum ho gayi kya??? which hospital which which?
Sorry for the delayed reply.

Well everything is good dear.Education is an on going process you know.:P,never ends,it's we who infact end up in a grave somewhere.I've completed the basics.But it's a whole new world after M.B.B.S.Well the hospital is the same F.F.H.But my house job training is almost near to it's end ,so i'll be leaving it for good.It's the FCPS surgery that's the next step.

You can't imagine how happy i am to see you and Kugga bhai here again.I'm short of words dear.It's like i have started writing a new chapter in my book with same old context that was lying deep in my memories.

Love you all.

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Well everything is good dear.Education is an on going process you know.:P,never ends,it's we who infact end up in a grave somewhere.I've completed the basics.But it's a whole new world after M.B.B.S.Well the hospital is the same F.F.H.But my house job training is almost near to it's end ,so i'll be leaving it for good.It's the FCPS surgery that the next step.

You can't imagine how happy i am to see you and Kugga bhai here again.I'm short of words dear.It's like i have started writing a new chapter in my book with same old context that was lying deep in my memories.

Love you all.

Best of Luck brother,

I know i am also very happy to see you after long time. Whatever family used to dominate this forum once upon a time. We have been little busy in our lives but that does not mean the bond of friendship amongst us weaken i any aspect. We still care for each other and that is greater than all.

Shayad hamari pehle ki tara zayada chit-chat naa ho paye but we still are good friends and will always be good friends Insha'Allah.

Bye for now - talk to you very soon. Please PM me your mobile number or skype ID if possible so that I could stay in touch with you in other means of communication as well

A "heads up" for those men who may be regulars at Lowe's, Home Depot, Costco, or even Wal-Mart. This one caught me totally off guard. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has been quite traumatic. don't be naive enough to think that it could happen to you or your friends.

Here is how the scam works:

Two nice looking, college-aged girls will come over to your car or truck as you are packing your purchases into your vehicle. they both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. (It's impossible not to look.) When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' but instead ask for a ride to McDonald's. You agree and they climb in the vehicle. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them starts crawling all over you while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen Aug 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, and the 29th. Also Sept 1st, 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th, & 27th, and very likely again this coming weekend. So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of us men. WARN your friends to be vigilant.

Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found even cheaper ones at the Dollar Store and bought them out in 3 of their stores.

Also, you never get to eat at McDonald's. i have already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth from Lowe's, to Home Depot, to Costco, etc.

Share this with all the men that you know and warn them to be on the lookout for this scam. The best times are just before lunch and around 4:30 in the afternoon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom