What's new

Whatever

Whatever family rules !

Hail my dear friends of whatever, you are the best people of this forum

Some of you Troll a lot but you guys have contributed so much in this thread without doing personal attacks or racism

LOve you all for spreading the message of peace in at least one thread

One of the questions from the career placement test given applicants for a Military Commission was important.
It went: "Rearrange the letters P N E S I to spell out an important part of human body that is more useful when erect."
All those who spelled SPINE became Doctors, the rest went to Flight School.

Nostalgia tiem!

of5TU.png

QK8kU.png

Budgie's doing a CPR lol....... hey hey Mr. Zulfiii wake up ,can you hear me??.....lol

Nurse he's not responding bring in the crash cart......oh God, no crash cart?

Let me do what i can then , lol

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry i was away today.......... i created a thread in suggestions section and before i could reply again Thread closed :sick:

I just want to say...... by not counting posts in Members Club it will/should not make much difference. I never really saw my post count unless told by members that i am reaching another milestone :lol:

I/we will continue visiting this holy thread and continue sharing our thoughtful opinions and continue contributing towards the best thread of this forum and will continue promoting peace and tranquility towards our Indo-Pak subcontinent by interacting with each other and trying to understand each other and will continue to bring the peoples of both nations one step closer to each other by removing the hurdles that has been binding us in hostile relationships and forced us to see each other as an enemy of one another.

These post count does not really matter as we are not being paid by the :pdf: we have come here to enjoy, to learn more about defence, to learn about history, current affairs and importance of our country/sub-continent in the whole world. To learn how the whole world see towards us. We come here to interact with peoples of other nations and to learn more about their way of thinking, their culture, background and just everything about them. In simple words we come here to gain knowledge and not to increase our post count.

I am happy for whatever decision the Admins have taken and i have no complaints whatsoever.

This was the day when posts in Members club stopped counting!

Thanks to me and Whatever family :rofl:

Good old days

chalaktutieswhatever.jpg

:rofl: Perfect picture yaar :D
But ye Imran choha kiyun hai? :P

Un dino woh bohat shararti thaa... ab bhi hai par un dino bohat zayada thaa.. Jerry ki tara har waqt logon ko hansana aur mastiyan karta rahta thaa... May be is liye??

Un dino woh bohat shararti thaa... ab bhi hai par un dino bohat zayada thaa.. Jerry ki tara har waqt logon ko hansana aur mastiyan karta rahta thaa... May be is liye??
Aur Zaki un dino bhi forex mein laga rehta tha? :lol:

Aur Zaki un dino bhi forex mein laga rehta tha? :lol:

Yep, I started trading in Forex market back in 2008 or 2009. I have been visiting Defence.pk since its inception in 2005 i think. But my current ID was registered in 2008. By then I was already there in FX tradings.... i guess

wah bara yaadgaar gana mila hai... used to love this song in bachpan...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom