What's new

Whatever

I read it somewhere that Talibans were initially hailed as robinhoods, and that they gained fame after they saved a kidnapped afghani girl.
Soon soviet left Afghanistan and rest they say is history...
As i know just two facts..
1)Being a Educated Person I know that Drugs are menace to society during there rule they destroyed opium.
And today Afghan's Produce Opium worth 67 billion Dollars.
2)Circa 1993 in Kabul Peoples may have killed you for just 10 Afghanis Notes of currency.
And Today
ANA is filled with Pedophiles according to US service men.
U.S. Soldiers Told to Ignore Afghan Allies’ Abuse of Boys

As i know just two facts..
1)Being a Educated Person I know that Drugs are menace to society during there rule they destroyed opium.
And today Afghan's Produce Opium worth 67 billion Dollars.
2)Circa 1993 in Kabul Peoples may have killed you for just 10 Afghanis Notes of currency.
And Today
ANA is filled with Pedophiles according to US service men.
U.S. Soldiers Told to Ignore Afghan Allies’ Abuse of Boys
Nobody's an angel here.
The new enemy...

In hindi they say..."jo pakadaa gaya woh chor".

Chalo mullah Omar supporter... me is going.
Ciao
:crazy_pilot:

@waz does adding banned key words auto-deleted an existing post if they're edited into it?

I've tried a few times to post something here:

US Space Program - a thread | Page 14

Nothing bad, I save my naughty stuff for other threads. But it's being tripped up by some key word... I don't know what it could be. I've tried to post parts of the item, and it worked!!! But when I edit my post and add more parts, those including the supposed banned word (whatever it is), the whole post is deleted.

:o:o_O

Is this normal and what's wrong with the post (you don't need to recover it... or the other three I've tried:p:)?

Back
Top Bottom