What's new

Whatever

I wanna do something like this, sky diving and free running, these people are absolutely unbelievable and inspirational, he was basically riding cycle in the wall. In the frigging wall, unbelievable.

Cool, you should go for it - my creaky bones betray me even when I try to swim 2 laps

Cool, you should go for it - my creaky bones betray me even when I try to swim 2 laps
I can swim two laps, full size, we had them in my last school. Learnt swimming there. I am going for it, will do. Absolutely unbelievable.
Apart from fitness they mastered their acts also, even fittest person can't perform such acts.
Dude, he was riding in the wall, can you believe it? can't believe any of it.

Mastering it must take like forever, any of it.

I can swim two laps, full size, we had them in my last school. Learnt swimming there. I am going for it, will do. Absolutely unbelievable.

Dude, he was riding in the wall, can you believe it? can't believe any of it.

Mastering it must take like forever, any of it.
absolutly agreed you need passion to do that and a lot of practise.

1:34, absolutely unbelievable @levina ,@Spectre ,@Whazzup ,@jamahir ..This level of fitness and finesse....
PEOPLE ARE AWESOME 2014 - YouPak.com

Yeah i've seen Brodie Smith

And Lords of Gravity are by far the best.

And do check out Dude perfect not amazing but fun :D

They all have their own youtube channels.

I can't dunk, yet. Can touch the rim. Jump is not big enough to put the ball in, will share a video if i learn how to dunk.....

You're 6 ft right?

Yeah i've seen Brodie Smith

And Lords of Gravity are by far the best.

And do check out Dude perfect not amazing but fun :D

They all have their own youtube channels.

You're 6 ft right?
Will watch them a little later. Yes 6.

they are doing it from ages may be from pre teen age we need lot of time and dedication to match the level which i high;y doubt for my self. Office work consume me very much i am quite in shape but muscle strength is long gone, I do some trick on bike in my childhood i tried one two years back and spend 6 days on bed aftr repturing my tissues.

Choro yar, handiyan nahe turwaney meney. A trampoline, hell no. Won't take the chances, lol.

LOL Whats the cost of trampoline in Karachi? its around 12000 here small one a big one is double.

BTW u saw those videos or want me to send dailymotion links? Can't find video URL on Youpak.

Back
Top Bottom