What's new

Whatever

No online crushes PERIOD, I am more of a live action sort of guy;)if you know what I mean Troll.Kudos Troll
LMAO thats how a real guy should do.
I would caution both men and women not to fall for online personalities , there are women who could be guys faking as women or would not give correct information. As of men i actually personally know a guy from our friends who would approach women online, who is married and he never hid it from girls that hes hitched, approached them in a friendly manner, boasted about his perfect marriage, befriended girls , shared some sob stories about his wife, then would portray himself as a nice guy and then he would start doing sexual talk before them, oh and he is a pakistani guy. Almost jobless ,would spend whole day online, though his wife is employed i think a hi pay earning doctor ,not sure tho. From what he shared with me, apparently his wife was not aware of his online adventures of trapping and sexually misusing young women but just like that she never liked him , obviously who would be interested in a financial failure,when she herself is earning well on her own. And then he used to say i expect her to cook food when she gets home snd give me 6 hrs of s-ex daily

The way he used to boast about new online gfs before me, iwould be so disgusted snd felt bad for those young woman

:lol: do not curse me for I have no desire to have 100 kids without getting married or after getting married which I have no intention to do so. I failed to help myself getting unbanned years back :P
Thats a shocker!!

YOU TOO WERE BANNED? :o:

I want to say to my fans worldwide that this party left out thing was literary nothing to me. It was never my thing.
Maths on the other hand is my thing. And finally now i'll be able to take a deep dive into it and most probably i'll come out with the 2022 Fields Medal. I myself was happy just with the maths but i'll win this medal only for my fans.:smitten:

To all my lovers all over the earth.

45.jpg

My spirit has greater energy because it was in love with your spirits all along.

I wonder if signalians have anything much to do with War? Are you even currently located in Pakistan?
Now that you lost the argument on the subject, you wanted to go off topic, so i am posting my reply here.

Your first question makes me think if you even have an iota of idea how PA operates and rotates and its units. Your second question concerns why location which makes me curious as to why you ask.

Now that you lost the argument on the subject, you wanted to go off topic, so i am posting my reply here.

Your first question makes me think if you even have an iota of idea how PA operates and rotates and its units. Your second question concerns why location which makes me curious as to why you ask.

Its not a competition going on. You're already being judged by the way you're trying to counter the facts just because "you've been there and done that" I was forced to look at your name by the weird facts you came up with.

Back
Top Bottom