What's new

Whatever

Its not a competition going on. You're already being judged by the way you're trying to counter the facts just because "you've been there and done that" I was forced to look at your name by the weird facts you came up with.

Funny :-) I merely displayed facts.

The best things that can come from the man has to be original. They have to have their genesis in his own mind. If i gave anything great to the world then it was because my ancient ancestors were brahmins. The stupid, ignorant Ahmadis have nothing of value in their version of Islam. If the world makes the wrong connections and surrenders everything they have to the Ahmadis then its their problem. I just wanted to set the record straight.

Sadqa teray ishq ka sadqa terayyyyy husnnn ka sadqa teray noor ka sadqaaaa meray bakray kaaaaa

A secret is something one man hides from the whole world so that the world will remain good to him. But when the whole world hides something from one man is it because the whole world wants a single man to remain good to it ? That must be one hell of a guy!

Back
Top Bottom