What's new

Whatever

No. Only ISI is called "Lumber 1", because they have thoroughly screwed a country, named Pakistan. :lol: :lol:

On another note, I have seen this word 'condiments' being used after such a long time. Sounds very grandfatherly. But suits Sawhney saab well. I hope he returned the hospitality by eating 2 more naans. But going by his general disposition, I suspect he is a light eater.

On another note, I have seen this word 'condiments' being used after such a long time. Sounds very grandfatherly. But suits Sawhney saab well. I hope he returned the hospitality by eating 2 more naans. But going by his general disposition, I suspect he is a light eater.

From tweet, it is not clear, whether he was looking for spices or pickles?

But going by his general disposition, I suspect he is a light eater.
I think that he is quite fond of good food. If I recall correctly, he, a few times, shared on Twitter, images of some goodies, like Biryani, prepared by Arfa Khanum Sherwani, who is another "voluptuous" lady, duly appreciated by @jamahir. :lol: :lol:

Can anyone please guide where could I get wall posters of PAF, Pakistan Army and Navy or LEAs in general? Need few for my cupboard.

Can anyone please guide where could I get wall posters of PAF, Pakistan Army and Navy or LEAs in general? Need few for my cupboard.
Find the best high res images you can find and take them to a printer to get them blown to whatever size on whatever type of paper. Maybe check with a local photo studio where they do passport polaroids, cover weddings and so on..

I think that he is quite fond of good food. If I recall correctly, he, a few times, shared on Twitter, images of some goodies, like Biryani, prepared by Arfa Khanum Sherwani, who is another "voluptuous" lady, duly appreciated by @jamahir. :lol: :lol:

Yes, I duly appreciate lovely Arfa :agree: as does @fitpOsitive. Here she is :
Arfa-Khanum-Sherwani-Photos-7.jpg

Arfa-Khanum-Sherwani-The-Wire-03042020.jpg

LBF_Speaker_Photo_ArfaKhanum.jpeg

EGXQdL2VUAUxgRv

D8SanP_XYAAjQ0K.jpg

@Paitoo

I do not know about your reasoning for this but if you are enamored of military stuff I must tell you this. Years ago I was enamored of weapons and militaries in general. I wrote American bomber and missile names on books in a stylish thick back-and-forth writing. Every 26th January which was India's Republic Day I would watch the military parade in Delhi in the morning, all those columns of war planes, helicopters, missiles, rocket launchers, ship models, radars etc. I found it fascinating. But some years ago I thought "What's the point ? Why war" ? Indian establishment and military points weapons at Pakistan and vice versa but neither countries have political, social and socio-economic systems worth defending at the cost of war. In fact these militaries have to be pointed inside to rid it of irrationals, Capitalists, right-wingers. Well, Mushy boy did it with Lal Masjid in 2007. I still await on the Indian side. So when Indians and Pakistanis have got rotten systems that should be scraped away what is the point of killing each other ?

So I stopped watching the Republic Day parade, no point is in this senseless killings. I had got enlightened. This was like Indian King Ajaatshatru from 2500 years ago who conquered the kingdom of Vaishali to obtain / haasil Vaishali's royal dancer Amrapali and he killed many many in that war, and Amrapali on knowing of the many people he had killed for her, she was horrified and abandoned her life of luxury and became a disciple of Buddha who lived then. Ajaatshatru followed her. I was Ajaatshatru now.

I will say the sparks towards this change of attitude in me lay before. Many years ago I read the wonderful sci-fi book series Dune by Frank Herbert. In it after Paul Muad'dib becomes the mahdi of the Fremen people, they sally out from their planet Arakkis / Dune into the known universe to the planets where humans live and conquer them one by one in their religious zeal, in a jihad. One of those warriors is on one planet beside a river where he and his comrades had just finished defeating the defenders. As this soldier is washing his face and drinking from the river he sees a defender's dead body floating by in the river. Something about that sight triggers him and he is cured of the jihad.

And then I got to know more of Communism and two of its desires :

1. To have an Earth with national borders dissolved and all humans living as one race because the concept of nations which divide humans is an artificial one, not found in Nature, unless we speak of Australia and some other island countries.

2. When national borders are dissolved it will naturally follow that all former countries will have to adopt a single progressive political, social and socio-economic set of ideas which would be Communism.

So when these two things happen then there would be no need for militaries in the world, among humanity. Yes, police force will have to exist because there will be sociopaths, psychopaths and remnants of former religious ritualists but no militaries. War among humans will forever be abolished, just like money and other things that Communism desires to abolish - family, private ownership of land and means of production etc.

Last edited:
I do not know about your reasoning for this
I like state security while you prefer human security.

And then I got to know more of Communism and two of its desires :

1. To have an Earth with national borders dissolved and all humans living as one race because the concept of nations which divide humans is an artificial one, not found in Nature, unless we speak of Australia and some other island countries.
If it`s so, why does Russia, China and North Korea, the three landlocked and communist countries, have borders?
2. When national borders are dissolved it will naturally follow that all former countries will have to adopt a single progressive political, social and socio-economic set of ideas which would be Communism
Why impose communism on others?
So when these two things happen then there would be no need for militaries in the world, among humanity. Yes, police force will have to exist because there will be sociopaths, psychopaths and remnants of former religious ritualists but no militaries. War among humans will forever be abolished...
The proponents of liberal democracy claim the same. So why communism?

Something about that sight triggers him and he is cured of the jihad.
But you still adopted communism that has imperialistic tendencies despite your claim you don`t like militaries and bloodshed and want a peaceful and prosperous life.

Got to know of it on the netz yesterday. This stupid thing that promotes misogyny, patriarchy, senseless violence and paindu'ism was being promoted by Pakistan Tourism. What !!!! And look at the Twitter account name - Pakistani Jannat. Really ? The situation didn't seem that heavenly for the lady but she is also to be blamed if this vid is an act and she agreed to be part of it. She is also to be blamed if she is actually married to this filth and didn't divorce him and have him arrested after safely getting down and this vid getting negative reactions.

People, including men, are angry with this "promotional" vid. However, the stupid face of that male and his attitude to females and life is how we can easily imagine many of our PDF thug members look like, like of @lastofthepatriots ( though LOTP is shaved ) and @Areesh.

Got to know of it on the netz yesterday. This stupid thing that promotes misogyny, patriarchy, senseless violence and paindu'ism was being promoted by Pakistan Tourism. What !!!! And look at the Twitter account name - Pakistani Jannat. Really ? The situation didn't seem that heavenly for the lady but she is also to be blamed if this vid is an act and she agreed to be part of it. She is also to be blamed if she is actually married to this filth and didn't divorce him and have him arrested after safely getting down and this vid getting negative reactions.

People, including men, are angry with this "promotional" vid. However, the stupid face of that male and his attitude to females and life is how we can easily imagine many of our PDF thug members look like, like of @lastofthepatriots ( though LOTP is shaved ) and @Areesh.

Shut up pervert daswi fail

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom