What's new

Whatever

@Paitoo @-=virus=-, why is @SIPRA sahaab banned ?
eh, wtf

ios_large_1528779571_image.jpg

ye @SIPRA ji kaisay lapatey me aa gaye ? Such a dignified senior guy who, at least I've never seen post a trolly comment..

some internal PK political thing, most likely, certain powers that be here didn't like his stance on the whole IK saga or something.. we can only guess and conjecture away.

@Irfan Baloch ji, could you shed some light on it ? this is a most unexpected and unfortunate banning.

@SQ8 Oscar saab

it was pretty civil discourse there, I was actually waiting for some actual Saudis to chip in.. why'd you lock it ?

You all lost me at cats

jamahir ko thread ban kar do na

he has this annoying penchant for infecting random threads and derailing them with his usual tripe

Yaar, I had typed a long reply and I foolishly didn't do a "Select all + copy" before refreshing the page so lost it. If I had copied I could have posted it here.

And Virus, what is this undemocratic thing of thread-banning you want for me ?

Yaar, I had typed a long reply and I foolishly didn't do a "Select all + copy" before refreshing the page so lost it. If I had copied I could have posted it here.

And Virus, what is this undemocratic thing of thread-banning you want for me ?
bc tu har thread pe le aata hai apni usual..

food thread, travel thread, car and bike thread, music thread, political thread.. no thread is safe from you.. :tsk:

bc tu har thread pe le aata hai apni usual..

food thread, travel thread, car and bike thread, music thread, political thread.. no thread is safe from you.. :tsk:

What car and bike thread ? I don't enter such vulgar threads. Maybe I would have posted there once saying "Nonsense thread".

Back
Top Bottom