What's new

Whatever

I used the word some personal issues related to my and my family's (Brothers and mother that is all the immediate family I have) security. May be some members mistook it as marriage.
mistooknay ki bat ni there were some posts from other members too.
I dunno but i've been very hesitant to quote/tag you since your new username because of all that. :(
i mean shadi shuda bndi se koi b daray ga. :D
khair...ab khair ni u k alerts ki. :lol:

mistooknay ki bat ni there were some posts from other members too.
I dunno but i've been very hesitant to quote/tag you since your new username because of all that. :(
i mean shadi shuda bndi se koi b daray ga. :D
khair...ab khair ni u k alerts ki. :lol:
lolz pata nai yara I was also surprised few members were spreading this false news with so much conviction which I believe is unfair and more damaging even if there was any other member than me.

lolz pata nai yara I was also surprised few members were spreading this false news with so much conviction which I believe is unfair and more damaging even if there was any other member than me.
So you know there has been something. bilkul it's plain wrong. :sick:
Wasn't there a rumor on fb about two members being gf-bf? :lol: :astagh:
it's nothing compared to that. :enjoy:

:woot::woot: Seriously ??? i do not know about fb topic. Can you explain who framed whom ? BTW what was wrong even if they were. But who were they ? who spread the rumour

U mean gf and bf both were from pdf?
Phir jhoot ho ga yaar yahan koi larki nahi, jo larkian hain woh actually larkay hain , larkian ban kay post kartay hain. The affair u are referring to would be in actuality a gay relationship

:lol: do not curse me for I have no desire to have 100 kids without getting married or after getting married which I have no intention to do so. I failed to help myself getting unbanned years back :P
I thought you are married :(
anyhoo I am addicted to pdf and need to be banned... i drink alcohol... and go without it for months... have tried addictive substances but never got addicted to anything... I can quit anything I want within minutes... but social media like pdf is a different type of drug... i was just listening to a guy(a ex-facebook big shot exec) talking to to stanford grads about how social media like fb is messing with our brains... among other things

anyhoo I am addicted to pdf and need to be banned... i drink alcohol... and go without it for months... have tried addictive substances but never got addicted to anything... I can quit anything I want within minutes... but social media like pdf is a different type of drug... i was just listening to a guy(a ex-facebook big shot exec) talking to to stanford grads about how social media like fb is messing with our brains... among other things

ehhh whats the big deal. I once lost job due to PDF :P :P

Join zumba dancing classes .
I had a friend who was so addicted to pronography shytt sara din yehi dekhta rehta tha ya phir 24 hr online beth kay puppies ki tarah larkion ko stalk and flirt karna, real life may he was a total failure , biwi moonh nahi lagati thi and he is an ugly looking perosn lekin online woh bara tycoon banta tha jissay attractive larkian chaheeain

Last edited:
U mean gf and bf both were from pdf?
Phir jhoot ho ga yaar yahan koi larki nahi, jo larkian hain woh actually larkay hain , larkian ban kay post kartay hain. The affair u are referring to would be in actuality a gay relationship
:o::o::welcome:

ehhh whats the big deal. I once lost job due to PDF :P :P
lol.. you are worse than me...I have not lost anything directly due to pdf...
I use pdf to fill the emptiness in my life... think stopping it will force me to seek it somewhere else..

Join zumba dancing classes .
I had a friend who was so addicted to pronography shytt sara din yehi dekhta rehta tha ya phir 24 hr online beth kay puppies ki tarah larkion ko stalk and flirt karna, real life may he was a total faikire , biwi moonh nahi lagati thi and he is an ugly looking perosn lekin online woh bara tycoon banta tha jissay attractive larkian chaheeain
joined salsa.. nearly got molested by an as*le lesbian girl... zumba seems better but its full of ladies... i once bought a coupon to jumba classes then had to sell to to some lady...

I use pdf to fill the emptiness in my life... think stopping it will force me to seek it somewhere else..
Well stay man. This is better than falling in some shittt honestly. I have some good friends from India as well found on this very forum. Thinking to write detailed email to them since its been a long time I have not wrote to them.

joined salsa.. nearly got molested by an as*le lesbian girl... zumba seems better but its full of ladies... i once bought a coupon to jumba classes then had to sell to to some lady...
Zoomba ki dance moves aisi hoti hain which look more feminine sort of but thats the new craze , i like the free style dance feel about it.
I would tell u to post on pdf if otherwise u have to spend ur time watching some pronographic shytt or other useless activities. Also u have nice writing skills , u can write stuff here as well or start writing articles in freelancing and make money. Money is love.

Wait why would a lesbo molest u? Are u a girl? I thought u are a guy

Well stay man. This is better than falling in some shittt honestly. I have some good friends from India as well found on this very forum. Thinking to write detailed email to them since its been a long time I have not wrote to them.
hmm... no i mean, I wont do some weird sh*t... thats will never happen... am way too much coward for that... lol...
anyway... think @Ocean is right . should join some activity class ... thinking of doing it for some time but.. its just that am too lazy and its cold outside... am a master procrastinator...

Zoomba ki dance moves aisi hoti hain which look more feminine sort of but thats the new craze , i like the free style dance feel about it.
I would tell u to post on pdf if otherwise u have to spend ur time watching some pronographic shytt or other useless activities. Also u have nice writing skills , u can write stuff here as well or start writing articles in freelancing and make money. Money is love.

Wait why would a lesbo molest u? Are u a girl? I thought u are a guy
no am very much a guy....molest is wrong word... hassled may be...
in salsa you got to dance as per your gender.. but she wanted to be the man... wtf... (she had a tiny frame but pretty strong arms)....
never went back... only know basic (or basico as teacher used to call it... uno dos tres.. cinco sei siete... burnt in my memory)...

@django a new fav hibba aziz got talent too

Hibba20Aziz2013-81-1500068624.jpg

Babul-Ka-Angna-Images-1.jpg

tn_babul-370x208-1.jpg

Amna kifayat - pretty face zero acting skills

23668991_249144745618712_1027567806352943945_o.jpg

22406280_234273853772468_6003507537332398495_n.jpg
:smitten:Lovely jubbly.Kudos bro and nice share.
Hibba20Aziz2013-81-1500068624.jpg

talking about family and stuff where? All i remember user name change due to security reasons back then. Then I was banned here on PDF for almost over a year or so . I do not know if any posting from my banned ID was done or not.
Aren't you the member who had that adorable little child as the DP?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom