What's new

Whatever

Matbal ab jab hum Karachi aayen ge to saath main 2000-4000 hazar rupee lana naa bholain :lol: Tumhare restaurant se khana jo khana ho ga :rofl:

Hum mehmanon se paisy nahi lety bhai.... :) hamara restaurant aap k liye hazir hai sir :)

Hum mehmanon se paisy nahi lety bhai.... :) hamara restaurant aap k liye hazir hai sir :)

hmmm agar yeh baat hai to poor main akelay aanay ki bajaye apne khaandaan walay sab ko saath le ke aaon ga :rofl:

Molvi slogans Molvi slogans Molvi slogans :hitwall:

It's the truth of life

If you don't believe in it, you are not married yet :lol:

Long live Whatever thread. This is the longest thread/

Zakii bro, are you married now? I mean you are MOd now and marriage is the key of success. haha

Long live Whatever thread. This is the longest thread/

We managed to make 30,000 posts very quickly... but since then the speed of posts has been slowed down drastically...

Hello Skies

Zakii bro, are you married now? I mean you are MOd now and marriage is the key of success. haha

haha indeed Marriage is a key to success.... but not married yet

Mehnat karo bhai ,mehnatt ka phal mille ga. Khabar sunn ke acha lagga......and i hope a time will come when you'll be able to expand it all around the country.

Jee bilkul i'm working hard... and Insha'Allah i'll try my best to expand my business.... :)

hmmm agar yeh baat hai to poor main akelay aanay ki bajaye apne khaandaan walay sab ko saath le ke aaon ga :rofl:

It's the truth of life

If you don't believe in it, you are not married yet :lol:
\

hahhaa bilkul kion nahi, you are most welcome :) :)

World’s shortest woman. her height is 62.8cm!

Worlds-shortest-woman.-her-height-is-62.8cm.jpg
dunya ki sab sey choti saari bhi :P

Cricekt: SA vs Indi - South Africa grilled India by scoring 219 runs in 20 overs :rofl:

Lets see what India can do

Can you name this strange old tool? Do you know what it is?

92243149050642451590.jpg

Tobacco Smoke Enemas (1750s – 1810s)

The tobacco enema was used to infuse tobacco smoke into a patient’s rectum for various medical purposes, primarily the resuscitation of drowning victims. A rectal tube inserted into the anus was connected to a fumigator and bellows that forced the smoke towards the rectum. The warmth of the smoke was thought to promote respiration, but doubts about the credibility of tobacco enemas led to the popular phrase “blow smoke up one’s a$$.”

This has been reintroduced in Washington D.C. , by the Obama Administration. It will be part of the New Health Care Program.:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom