What's new

Whatever

Yara, fukkkk the other forums...... don't you still get it? Despite of you going ballistic sometimes at the strangest and minutest of things, we still like you! (see I didn't write "tolerate") You are an A-OK guy, as long as you learn how to take constructive criticism from others, and specially from elders.

Dude, I expect you to be more mature.

Sorry but he's a JUD/JI supporter, he needs to be killed along with Zarvan.:police:

Yara, fukkkk the other forums...... don't you still get it? Despite of you going ballistic sometimes at the strangest and minutest of things, we still like you! (see I didn't write "tolerate") You are an A-OK guy, as long as you learn how to take constructive criticism from others, and specially from elders.

Dude, I expect you to be more mature.
Come on mate that's unfair, i don't go ballistic without a reason. i like and respect you guys but some people have to understand that respect goes both ways. and what's with the constructive criticism ? i didn't propose the project. it was a proposed by the government in musharraf's era.

Yara, he was right about that. You should have seriosuly googled the place before putting up such a proposal. It's even harder than fencing one complete ocean. The "proposed" plan, during Musharraf's era was about to man 40 extra check posts along with terrestrial radars and sensors, it was never meant to "fence" anything.

Aero is a friend way before he was a mod or anything. I choose very few friends, however, when I do, I know who to pick, it's sort of a gift. And trust me, you have potential to be a good friend.

Come on mate that's unfair, i don't go ballistic without a reason. i like and respect you guys but some people have to understand that respect goes both ways. and what's with the constructive criticism ? i didn't propose the project. it was a proposed by the government in musharraf's era.

Yara, he was right about that. You should have seriosuly googled the place before putting up such a proposal. It's even harder than fencing one complete ocean. The "proposed" plan, during Musharraf's era was about to man 40 extra check posts along with terrestrial radars and sensors, it was never meant to "fence" anything.

Aero is a friend way before he was a mod or anything. I choose very few friends, however, when I do, I know who to pick, it's sort of a gift. And trust me, you have potential to be a good friend.

Your radar is malfunctioning. You've picked me as a friend, unbeknownst to you I am the prophesied bane of Pakistan- wait till I come to power here.:devil:

Yara here you go .....

US backs Pakistani-Afghan border fence | World news | The Guardian

@Dillinger

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go meray dost:

Details of the fencing are sketchy although the Pakistani president said his country could not afford to construct the fence through mountainous terrain and a deeply conservative region "by itself". "We could do selective fencing," he said, as an alternative to an unbroken barrier.

Yara, these idiots have all sorts of plans on the table, just like DRDO.

Here you go meray dost:

Yara, these idiots have all sorts of plans on the table, just like DRDO.

Ahemm ahemm..DRDO just suffers from bad management and chronic foot in mouth syndrome- it doesn't plan to fence whole mountain ranges.:astagh:

Ooooops, sorry, it was ISRO........ star wars...... mining space........ thunder bolt rockets........ space shields......... yadda yadda....... :rofl:

Ahemm ahemm..DRDO just suffers from bad management and chronic foot in mouth syndrome- it doesn't plan to fence whole mountain ranges.:astagh:

Ooooops, sorry, it was ISRO........ star wars...... mining space........ thunder bolt rockets........ space shields......... yadda yadda....... :rofl:

ISRO is no involved in "space shield" no involved in no "star wars" either. Civilian agency, only concerned with a few projects at the moment. :astagh:
I is deeply disappointed by your bland attempts at humor today.:frown:

Meri jan, gunships don't even fly that high... you got to get the hang of the massiveness and scale of it...... I mean seriously, you need to visit the place..... I mean every time, I'm there.... these are the words that come out of my mouth "OH MY GAWWDDDDDDDDDDDD"

We can raise a task force made up of locals after studying all the routes and man each one of them and provide gunships and aerial surveillance.

What say you ???

Very very naughty of you..... you should be ashamed of yourself calling Dilli a nigga..... he's just a tad extra tanned..... :rofl:

Wt up niggaz.......:D

Back
Top Bottom