What's new

Whatever

These days whenever I reply back to your posts I end up getting a warning or a prewarning for posting off topic.And the admin so conveniently ignores the fact that its always you who starts posting off topic on serious threads.
Naah Admin I am not complaining :disagree:....its just a reminder to this cartoon called @Armstrong that he should stop provoking me to post OTs on topical forums.

Naah not volleyball but basketball. :agree:
Volleyball is the only game which I avoided playing because of thin wrists and it hurt like hell.
Otherwise I was a regular student never bunked much.:disagree:
And like you I hated chemistry....worst was organic chemistry.:bad:
Thankfully in engineering I had to study chemistry for just one semester.

:hitwall:Ufff your are also engineer.....

:devil:
Galti se!!! :ashamed:
but yes i am one.
Yahi galti mili Thi karne ko.....uff....
Abhi toh gali mohalle me pathar bhi phenko to 100% kisi Er ko lagega....
Home science me hath azmaya liya hota aapne toh.....:devil:.

:devil:
Yahi galti mili Thi karne ko.....uff....
Abhi toh gali mohalle me pathar bhi phenko to 100% kisi Er ko lagega....
Home science me hath azmaya liya hota aapne toh.....:devil:.
i swear!!!
There 're times when i am standing inside my laboratory (kitchen) and this thot has struck me,home science kar liya hota and then an MBA and a few years later i would have opened my sweets shop.:angel:
Haye kaashhh!!! :rolleyes:

i swear!!!
There 're times when i am standing inside my laboratory (kitchen) and this thot has struck me,home science kar liya hota and then an MBA and a few years later i would have opened my sweets shop.:angel:
Haye kaashhh!!! :rolleyes:

Open up sweets shop you will surely surpass your hubby income soon.....
Kaju katli is my fav add that too in your list....

I thought of doing phd in physics n would have opted teaching but Engineering sucks...... Btw yesterday was Engineers days....
I am the only one in my family with engineering degree rest are in teaching professions ... Thank god....

Open up sweets shop you will surely surpass your hubby income soon.....
Kaju katli is my fav add that too in your list....
I know how to make kaju katli...but it doesnt come out as soft.So I might have to experiment a bit on it. :D

utraash said:
Btw yesterday was Engineers days....
Yes i know.
Some classmates had wished me on whatsapp..Lolzz
I am glad that i took up engineering and not medical....Engineers 've flexible timings.(except my hubby :( )

I know how to make kaju katli...but it doesnt come out as soft.So I might have to experiment a bit on it. :D

Yes i know.
Some classmates had wished me on whatsapp..Lolzz
I am glad that i took up engineering and not medical....Engineers 've flexible timings.(except my hubby :( )

But don't run engineering experiments on kaju katli otherwise it would lose its famous taste ..........:p:

:cheers:Medical would have been better i could have chances to smuggle few kidneys atleast n these few kidneys would have settled my life.....
i wished all working ers " have happy bootlicking paid slavery day:cheesy:"......

Uffff stunning !!! :D

Guess who am i talking about. :P

f31cc1f4d3f961d470132b94735cd641.jpg

@S.U.R.B.

Dr saab wapas aarha hai 10 din baad.

@Jungibaaz - Yaar how good of a University is Derby for Graduate Study ?

@waz Bhai - Your views about Derby University have now made me second guessing my decision & now I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't go for it ! :(

@Jungibaaz - Yaar how good of a University is Derby for Graduate Study ?

Depends on your course and your standards/expectations. I don't think it has a high reputation, it is ranked 80-ish. Which probably means it isn't a research intensive university which undoubtedly affects the graduate prospectus.

University guide 2015: University of Derby | Education | theguardian.com

It ranks low in graduate prospectus with 55% achieving graduate level jobs.

On the plus side, it's not a bad university, Derby is probably cheaper to study at than other universities with sky high rent and living costs and it's been rising in rank in the past years. From what I can see here, biological sciences and business related courses are probably what Derby's best known for.

Keep a look out for other universities too, within that vicinity. I know at least 3 unis in that area, Manchester met, Uni of Manchester, Derby. And if grades are the issue then use this ranking system, it has something on entry requirement too, sometimes 20th rank and 35th might even share the same entry standards, and that too varies on how good and what the requirements are per subject.

If you wan't you can PM me and we'll talk more about it.

Back
Top Bottom