What's new

Whatever

I mentioned it in a Bangladesi thread that had nothing to do with food I don't remember mentioning it again
Konsa bangladeshi thread? Nahi udidnt mention before me..ididnt say this, ihad read u syaing on the forum that u like prawn biryani so i remembered that, u had written in some thread that iwas reading. Galti hogayi yaad reh gaya , ainda directly na bataya ho mujhay kuch aur aisay hee forum pay meri nazar say guzar gaya tau iwill not mention before you.

Konsa bangladeshi thread? Nahi udidnt mention before me..ididnt say this, ihad read u syaing on the forum that u like prawn biryani so i remembered that, u had written in some thread that iwas reading. Galti hogayi yaad reh gaya , ainda directly na bataya ho mujhay kuch aur aisay hee forum pay meri nazar say guzar gaya tau iwill not mention before you.
No its not an issue I mentioned it in the Bangladesi model thread that was why I was asking :-)

Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.

America is a large, friendly dog in a very small room.
Every time it wags its tail, it knocks over a chair.

Civilization is a movement and not a condition, a voyage and not a harbor.

Sooner or later, man has always had to decide whether he worships his own power or the power of God.

“Of the twenty-two civilizations that have appeared in history, nineteen
of them collapsed when they reached the moral state the United States
is in now.”
Toynbee

...... except that USA is not a civilization, just a country. :D

@WebMaster Sir I am new here, how can I introduce myself?

I know members Cardsharp, Pure Aryan, and few others from another defence forum

Back
Top Bottom