What's new

What's going on against Muslims in India

They chose India. This is the price the Indian Muslims will have to pay. Indian Muslims are cattle for RSS.
RSS protects cattle while Muslims kill cattle. So, the Hindus are the Muslims and the Muslims are the Hindus. It's all good.

RSS protects cattle while Muslims kill cattle. So, the Hindus are the Muslims and the Muslims are the Hindus. It's all good.

LOL That is why I always say, both deserve each other.

We are happy we parted ways and have Pakistan.

Are you in agreement with Op. If yes.. pls share your brutalized story..

Else, as Muslim advise him spreading shitty rumours is punishable by hell fire of Allah...

Haider hasn't yet posted the vids or links so I can't make an opinion so that is why I asked him.

Salafi doctrine has widespread influence in Saudi government. 'Muslim world' organizations like OIC and Muslim World League are based in Saudi Arabia.
OIC has routinely spoken out against Indian atrocities. it is not mandated to be a governing body
They chose India. This is the price the Indian Muslims will have to pay. Indian Muslims are cattle for RSS.
So a person who embraced Islam yesterday in India must move to Pakistan?

what's the difference between you and RSS BJP?

Do not post graphic or bloody pictures
You'll be banned
It's written

I know that but at least an article where the imagery is blurred. Even the name of the place where this is happening so that members can find out for themselves.

OIC has routinely spoken out against Indian atrocities. it is not mandated to be a governing body

So a person who embraced Islam yesterday in India must move to Pakistan?

what's the difference between you and RSS BJP?

Who said I am talking about Indian Muslims who embraced Islam yesterday? Did you hit your head to a wall, again?

For the last few days, Indian muslims are sharing most horrific videos of Muslim killing and rape of muslim young girls in India and constantly people are pouring those videos in whatsapp groups. I don't know if Mod allow me to post those videos. I have never seen such brutality in my life. They literally remind me how TTP used to slaughter our soldiers in Swat. But again those TTP slaughter their enemy that think of, but Modi lovers are looting, rape and destroying muslims property in broad daylight.
An image captured by a few Muslims family, where Hindu extremists slaughter and butcher the whole body of Muslim into pieces. A family was filming the whole brutality from their cameras. Muslims shops and houses are robbed by mobs, rape and looting are now commonly protected by Indian police.
The whole Muslim world is silent...and the champion of democracy..... I am speechless after watching those videos wish could post a few of them here ...
These videos need to shown to flower power PM so he is stirred into action. The responsibility for and unification of Muslims wasn't concluded by the partition. We need to unify the rest of the 300 million Muslims with Pakistan one way or another.

Who said I am talking about Indian Muslims who embraced Islam yesterday? Did you hit your head to a wall, again?

LOL That is why I always say, both deserve each other.

We are happy we parted ways and have Pakistan.

Why bring Pakistan into it? Everytime the plight of Indian muslims are discussed at the forum, you pti fans bring Pakistan to the table.

Why bring Pakistan into it? Everytime the plight of Indian muslims are discussed at the forum, you pti fans bring Pakistan to the table.

Why don't you move to India? You can join your Indian Muslim siblings and worship Modi.

People must understand that the illiterate @sshole Modi and his BJP were created by the CIA, this low life Chai Khane lunatic is part and parcel of US-Anglo-Zionist effort to totally dominate India and use it as a coole state just like under the Raj, the so-called QUAD and Islamophobia is India are part of the same strategy. It is also interesting that not one of the western hypocrites or even Arab media has spoken a word about the crimes against Indian Muslims by the Hindu fanatics. After the collapse of the USSR, India's role in the non-aligned movement disappeared and US and western intelligence agencies started building vassal assets in Indian Hindu political establishment. Manmohan Singh was the first openly Indian PM on CIA payroll.

There is a video where someone is on unicorn in Sri Lanka, then santa comes and kicks the guy for riding unicorn..
Such horrific video, I can't even share

Wth was santa doing in Sri Lanka is beyond me :sick:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom