Leupold || International

HIRA ARMS
Address : 7-Nila Gumbad
City : Lahore
Phone # : (92 42) 7322223, 7310505
Fax : (92 42) 7239104

Regards,

Thanks alot :)

Does anyone know of any Target Shooting clubs in Pakistan, especially in lahore area.

Thanks alot :)

Does anyone know of any Target Shooting clubs in Pakistan, especially in lahore area.

Islamabad Gun Club:

http://www.thegunclubisb.com/

Also i was told that Lahore Country Club have a rifle range but since i have never been to it so don't know much about it, the number for the club is: 92 (42) 7992211-2

Regards,

I have used the gun range at Cavalry Grounds. If you know any army personnel, you should have no trouble accessing it.

It's nothing big. Hardly anyone is there. You'll probably have the whole gun range to yourself.

Asalamu Alaykum,

Brothers, is a weapon really a tool for killing????
Dont you all remember the famous psyche exmple of ISSB about the knife !!! It all depends on the use.

In our muslim society, It is not the weapon which is considered as dangerous rather than the person who uses it !!!

This one is the appetizer.....
(Of course i own it)
6ad19e1fb18a980f69beb90f357384ea.jpg

And the pistol is coming soon!
This one is an older one....its my brothers
It is original Italy made, costed 1.25 Lac(Second hand)

0560bdf5b728e7b7323b85e3d9b9d8f9.jpg

P.S i am not the one who is holding the gun!

Well here's the pistol :)

Last edited:
pistal looking like darra made am i wrong sir? because my brother have 2 same like ohis one.

pistal looking like darra made am i wrong sir? because my brother have 2 same like ohis one.

Ofcourse it is darra made. i have already told in one of my previous post here that it was CTO build. It was made by mixing two designs; the shape, mechanism and barrel is of an italian pistol and the cartridge extraction and magazine replacement system is chines.

It was actually an experiment which worked :enjoy: and i am using it since the last 7 years!

Ofcourse it is darra made. i have already told in one of my previous post here that it was CTO build. It was made by mixing two designs; the shape, mechanism and barrel is of an italian pistol and the cartridge extraction and magazine replacement system is chines.

It was actually an experiment which worked :enjoy: and i am using it since the last 7 years!

Excellent for a quick draw, good choice to replace the barrel, the derra one's dont last very long. Have you filed the catch pin yet? :devil:

Great collection! Nice to see someone keeping Pakistani weapons! Well Done! I will upload pics of my old Armenius "Thor" revolver sometime soon.

what about silencers for these weapons ,do they sell them in darra aswell ???

could you tell me the price for a ak47 and a silencer in darra Plz

:sniper:

what about silencers for these weapons ,do they sell them in darra aswell ???

could you tell me the price for a ak47 and a silencer in darra Plz

:sniper:

Price of AKs & other automatic weapons have shot up because nealry 150K PB licenses have been issued . The demand has surged a lot. An old AK which uses to be around 50,000 in LAHORE is now going at around 150,000.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom