What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

My Russian 9mm

Attachments

• 95.JPG
    95.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 50
Price of AKs & other automatic weapons have shot up because nealry 150K PB licenses have been issued . The demand has surged a lot. An old AK which uses to be around 50,000 in LAHORE is now going at around 150,000.

Yar, you guys in lhr are being ripped off. 150K for AK47, is that local or russian/chinese SMG 7.62?:eek:

Also if people who have been granted PB were streetwise they would try to get their hands on the Armalite kits now doing the rounds in the various gun shops. They are not that expensive and far more reliable.

I know of countless people who have bought the marakov 9mm copy from Derra and filed off the catch/reciever pin (makes it a fully auto) weapon. Ofcourse you will need to replace a few of the working parts as the poor quality machining and lathing in Derra is famous for blowing up in your hands under constant use.

Another option if you want to go for automatic weapons is the rather rare but equally unique and effective Calico M100P, with a little homebrew gunsmithing you can easily convert this semi-auto (three shot burst) pistol into a fully auto machine pistol with an internal mag capacity of 100 rounds. :D

But this is all spray and pray technology. Kind of like those Shoray in Lahore firing of a M14-A1 with a 90 round C-MAG... Makes a lot of noise and sparks, but totally ineffective in combat under stress.

For security, it is best to invest in a nice 12 gauge (get some slug rounds and some SG = LG are rubbish for this type of combat). And as a backup keep a .32 or 9mm pistol (such as Marakov, Glock or Bretta 635A).

A auto rifle is bulky, draws un-necessary attention (very hard to use covertly) and cannot be kept on your person, a stubby shotgun or a nice 9mm pistol can give you far better results.

So if you are looking for weapons for personal protection, take my advice and go for a pistol or shotgun... You wont regret it! :D

Brand new Chinese AK is 125K +. And I am talking about PESHAWER. Colt M4s start from 500K+.
But I agree all the way, best weapon for Self Defence in an urban area is 12guage & a 9mm. But provided you have good practice with a 9mm. Also a semi-auto 12 guage requires some level of experience, otherwise they can jam right in your hands.

Brand new Chinese AK is 125K +. And I am talking about PESHAWER. Colt M4s start from 500K+.
But I agree all the way, best weapon for Self Defence in an urban area is 12guage & a 9mm. But provided you have good practice with a 9mm. Also a semi-auto 12 guage requires some level of experience, otherwise they can jam right in your hands.

Yup Semi Auto's such as Stumpy are well know for blockages... But only if a noob uses it. Personally i have always maintained a small gun closet but i try to keep a good selection of collectables and practicals.

Even though i am more of a Practical Rifle kinda person, my favourite is my Arminius HW1G 9 revolver (was given to me by my father). My father was an avid collector of service and non service weapons. His best collection is with my brother and includes a replica of Göering's special P-08 Luger and a Colt Detective Special .32 (with mother of pearl grips).

I envy my bothers collection which must be worth it's weight in gold. But i am happy with my few but excellent toys.

Please share yours... I will uploaded pics of my AR but will also upload pics of my revolver and sidearm.

Regs.

Here is some of what I have got so far. Been trying to upload a lot of others but the connection seems to break on a lot of files and I haven't got all day for this. Suffice it to say, in addition to stuff shown here, I also have a KRISS Super V, PS90 (semi auto P90), a .50 BMG, Several handguns including HK45, Magnum .357 8 shot revolver. Next on my list is F2000 and FN SCAR H in .308.

Show us those weapons stripped down.....I wanna see the rifling on the weapons.

Post removed by poster due to lack of feedback.

Last edited:
Mqm_Lonond... The list of weapons you have quoted as being in your arsenal is impossible if you live in the UK. I have been to England several times for Skeet shooting and am well aware of the UK laws governing the keeping of weapons.

Please refer to: Metropolitan Police Service - Firearms Licensing

In the UK you are only authorised to keep a Shotun (NO Mag) meaning overunder or side by side, you are entitled to keep a practical rifle .222 etc but the mag capacity must not exceed 20 rounds and should be limited to semi automatic.

Furthermore the keeping of a handarm (pistol) is highly controlled, only target shooters as part of the UK Olympics sporting team are allowed HW series of "single shot" .22 handguns and under very strict conditions.

I have a friend in the Metropolitan Police who informed me that only recently even owning a plastic model handgun was made illegal by the government. So i find it very hard to accept that you have the weapons listed... Unless they are in the world of fantasy.

:)

Regards,

No worries. I understand what you are saying. I own places in three countries though, one of which all of this is legal. Again, have fun guys. No big deal, I don't need to prove anything to anyone, not on an internet chat forum in the least.

No worries. I understand what you are saying. I own places in three countries though, one of which all of this is legal. Again, have fun guys. No big deal, I don't need to prove anything to anyone, not on an internet chat forum in the least.

Not saying you need to prove it to us... Enjoy your life.

So I happened to visit phoenix today and ended up attending the NRA convention, some really cool stuff from POF was on display (although I am not sure if there is still a link between POF and POF-USA). Definitely the best guns on the floor right behind HK (who did not even have pricing for the 416 anf 417 rifles). Good times with FN SCAR H and POF's .308 versions in my future. The other interesting item was the .338 by Barrett, interesting rifle for big game but since I already have the .50 and don't feel the need for another Barrett in stable. I did want to get the BORS (Barrett Optical Ranging System) for my .50 bmg but they didn't have one on hand (on display sure, but not to sell).

My next project that I will put together!
Would like to put up my small collection ( 3 items only) but with the exception of my HkUSP 40 Cal, I ve both taken apart since I am repainting my sticks!

My next project that I will put together!
Would like to put up my small collection ( 3 items only) but with the exception of my HkUSP 40 Cal, I ve both taken apart since I am repainting my sticks!

USP... nice (Is it the compact one or Mrk. 23)?

Also what do you mean by repainting sticks? And the rifle you have shown is serious firepower, 308?

Regards,

Here goes my inventory:

Handguns

1. HK USP 9mm
2. Two HK USP Compact 9mm
3. HK Tactical CT .45 with threaded barrel
4. Seven Glock 17s (All generations)
5. Glock 18
6. 5 Glock 19s (All generations)
7. Glock 21
8. Glock 26
9. Glock 19 Limited Gold Edition
10. Sig P2022
11. 19th Century dueling pistols matched pair, Sapphire studded
12. Two Colt 1911s .45 (Government Models)
13. CZ75
14. Beretta 92FS
15. Beretta PX4 Storm Compact 9mm
16. Steyer M9A1 9mm
17. Taurus 24/7
18. Three Taurus 24/7 Pros
19. Taurus 24/7 Titanium
20. Taurus PT609 PRO
21. Taurus PT111 Millenium
22. Two Soviet era Makarovs 9x18mm
23. S&W .38 Special Revolver
24. Webley .32
25. Desert Eagle .44 Magnum

Sub-Machine Guns
1. FN P90
2. Three HK MP5A3s
3. HK MP5K-PDW
4. HK MP5SD
5. Krinikov
6. Micro UZI
7. Skorpion .32

Assault
1. Various Type 56s 1-2 and with compensator
2. AK-74 (one in Black)
3. AKMS (got 1 in nickel chrome)
4. Various AK-47 & variants
5. 4 Colt M16s
4. Armalite AR-15
5. Three Colt AR-15
6. Two M4, M4A1, etc
7. Four Steyr AUGs
8. G3 WAH, HK G3
9. Various in .223, .222 etc.

Semi Auto Rifles
1. Ruger .223
2. Filipino M16 copy in .22LR
3. Two Walther G22 (1 in desert camo with all accessories)

Bolt Action Rifles
1. Remington 700 30-06
2. Holland & Holland Bolt Action Rifle in .375 H&H
3. Sako 85 .270

Shotguns
1. Holland & Holland Royal Deluxe 12g. Side by Side Matched Pair with Royal Scroll Engraving
2. Holland & Holland Royal Deluxe 12g. Side by Side Custom made
3. Holland & Holland Royal Deluxe 12g. Over & Under (Getting custom made, delivery in 2 years)
4. WW Greener Side bySide 12g
5. James Purdey SxS 12g.
6. Beretta Silver Pigeon IV 12g. Over & Under
7. Beretta Ultralight Deluxe 12g. Over & Under
8. Beretta AL391 Urika 2 Gold with Optima Barrel/Chokes
9. Beretta AL391 Teknys Gold with Optima Barrel/Chokes
10. Winchester SX3 12g.
11. Benelli M3 Super 90 12g.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom