What's new

When Atlaf hussain burned our flag .

You seem to me member of MQM and people like are creating Pathan jokes in karachi on daily basis and forwarding them.

Hahaha I am in no way affiliated with MQM and no I don't hate Pathans. I just don't like the people who are creating trouble in my city Karachi. I don't want Karachi to be a city where the women of my city will have to be forced to wear a burqa, and stay at home. We have witnessed that in Quetta after the shift of ethnic groups. I don't like when people from other places come to Karachi and start making slums and committing crime. Worst of all they can't even speak proper Urdu.

Hahaha I am in no way affiliated with MQM and no I don't hate Pathans. I just don't like the people who are creating trouble in my city Karachi. I don't want Karachi to be a city where the women of my city will have to be forced to wear a burqa, and stay at home. We have witnessed that in Quetta after the shift of ethnic groups. I don't like when people from other places come to Karachi and start making slums and committing crime. Worst of all they can't even speak proper Urdu.
Quetta was historically always a Pashtun majority region so dont compare it with karachi. And have you visited peshawer? Women there simply do niqab. We are conservative people but we dont force our culture on others. Pashtuns in karachi are not interfering in lives of urduspeaker, they are poor labour class people, let them live their lives.
and yes we are weak in urdu as it is not our mother tongue , nor it is close to our langauge as we are not indics.

Quetta was historically always a Pashtun majority region so dont compare it with karachi. And have you visited peshawer? Women there simply do niqab. We are conservative people but we dont force our culture on others. Pashtuns in karachi are not interfering in lives of urduspeaker, they are poor labour class people, let them live their lives.
and yes we are weak in urdu as it is not our mother tongue , nor it is close to our langauge as we are not indics.

Pashto is a ancient language that is thousands of years old, and so is the Pashtun culture. It is the duty of every Pashtun to preserve our ancient language and culture but at the same time we should remain loyal to our country Pakistan, but let that not be a reason to forget the language and the riwage of our ancestors, unfortunately many Pashtuns are forgetting and are not giving Pashto and Pashtun culture enough priority but it is the duty of those who still can speak and understand this beautiful language to preserve it and the culture.

Have you seen migrants in Saddar blocking the whole roads and causing traffic? Transport mafia, heard of it? Mustafa Kamal bought CNG Buses for Karachi but your transport mafia broke all the CNG buses down. They are also one of the reasons why KCR still hasn't been implanted. Then you have the land mafia, Gulistan e Jauhar has now been turned into a land grabbing heaven. ANP is trying to take over areas filled with middle class urdu speakers like Rabia City. All these snatching and robberies are committed by migrants, few months ago this guy who couldn't even speak one word of urdu tried to rob me, fortunately he failed at it. Shall I put forward the video of a Pathan Imam telling his followers to start jihad against Urdu speakers? Many innocent urdu speakers died after that day.
I don't got problem with labourers or those Pathans that have been living in Karachi since the 70s but these new migrants, I don't know if they are Afghani or Pakistani pathans have brought a whole new gun culture with them. I understand guns are like your zevar but please keep them in NWFP.
Not to mention ANP is hiding talibani terrorists in safe houses in Karachi.
You have places like orangi town and Sohrab Goth which used to sell music cds and videos but with the invasion of new migrants that stuff has stopped because shopkeepers fear being killed by these extremists. Then you have these people telling other normal Karachiites to make their women wear burqas or else.

Ofcourse ANP people are not entirely innocent but it is wrong to blame them that they are hiding talibani terrorists...they are secular people and have suffered huge losses at the hand of talibans.
As i have never been to karachi so i cant say any thing about indulgence of pathans in crimes there.

Had someone shoved the remaining pole of the burned flag up his arse at that time, Pakistan would be free of this disease.

Some wiseman once said, "Nip the evil in the bud".

Ofcourse ANP people are not entirely innocent but it is wrong to blame them that they are hiding talibani terrorists...they are secular people and have suffered huge losses at the hand of talibans.
As i have never been to karachi so i cant say any thing about indulgence of pathans in crimes there.

Brother If u get a chance to Visit Karachi in the future be sure to visit these areas :

Banaras Chowk
Al Asif Square
Rabia City
Kaati Pahari

Recently even Hassan Square is seeing violence from ANP
Blocking the roads and looting plundering Civilian Vehicles
its so bad that many have stopped taking that route

The reason Karachiite is using the word Immigrant is because the poor Pushtuns who come to Karachi for a livelyhood r sometimes forced into crime by ANP

ANP does land grabbing it is no mystery everyone knows it just think about it for a second
After taking over these Lands what do they do with it? its Simple they settle the Pushtun immigrants there to seal the Qabza

as for CNG Buses bought in by Mustafa Kamal was hailed to be a positive move but it was shut down by Transport Mafia
dont the ppl of Karachi deserve better means of Transportation?
Ever wondered why Rapid Mass Transit System never got implemented in Karachi? The answer is Transport Mafia

Its the responsibility of Sindh Government to take steps to promote and develop Karachi into a modern City
They cave into ANP because they can be used "Pawns" against MQM

PPP is dealing with MQM by utilizing ANP to do the dirty work

Brother If u get a chance to Visit Karachi in the future be sure to visit these areas :

Banaras Chowk
Al Asif Square
Rabia City
Kaati Pahari

Recently even Hassan Square is seeing violence from ANP
Blocking the roads and looting plundering Civilian Vehicles
its so bad that many have stopped taking that route

The reason Karachiite is using the word Immigrant is because the poor Pushtuns who come to Karachi for a livelyhood r sometimes forced into crime by ANP

ANP does land grabbing it is no mystery everyone knows it just think about it for a second
After taking over these Lands what do they do with it? its Simple they settle the Pushtun immigrants there to seal the Qabza

as for CNG Buses bought in by Mustafa Kamal was hailed to be a positive move but it was shut down by Transport Mafia
dont the ppl of Karachi deserve better means of Transportation?
Ever wondered why Rapid Mass Transit System never got implemented in Karachi? The answer is Transport Mafia

Its the responsibility of Sindh Government to take steps to promote and develop Karachi into a modern City
They cave into ANP because they can be used "Pawns" against MQM

PPP is dealing with MQM by utilizing ANP to do the dirty work

how about yosuf plaza, mukka chok,90,Gulberg, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Korangi, Landhi, Liaquatabad, Malir, Nazimabad, New Karachi, North Nazimabad, Orangi Town, Saddar and Shah Faisal.

as for land mafia well the reason MQM hates ANP currently is because MQM always took batha from shop owners and land owners in the name of "markaaz kaa hisaa" (money directly went to 90). now since ANP came it also started asking for money hence shop owners said if MQM can't protect us what is the point of us giving them bathaa!

now MQM vs ANP is going on purely due to extortion money from land,shop owners etc! and MQM usually retaliates by burning buses of transporters in order to show their hate for not having control over the transport system.

how about garden,nazmabad,lines area yosuf plaza, mukka chok,90?

majority of the areas u mentioned have ppl living their with legally owned Properties

im not denying ur Bhatta Claim and all those involved need to be taken strong action against

But who r we kidding? Sindh Government is responsible of EACH and EVERYTHING from Protection of Citizens to maintaining Law and Order

and the only reason they r not doing so is because ANP is doing all the dirty work for PPP

majority of the areas u mentioned have ppl living their with legally owned Properties

im not denying ur Bhatta Claim and all those involved need to be taken strong action against

But who r we kidding? Sindh Government is responsible of EACH and EVERYTHING from Protection of Citizens to maintaining Law and Order

and the only reason they r not doing so is because ANP is doing all the dirty work for PPP

& MQM ASKARI wing is responsible for what??? MQM clearly claims they are armed "for self defense"! and you have a governor sindh!

& MQM ASKARI wing is responsible for what??? MQM clearly claims they are armed "for self defense"! and you have a governor sindh!

come on man its DemocraSHY -.-
Power lies with Sindh Government and Chief Minister of Sindh

The amount of Ethnic Clashes going on in Karachi every household is keeping atleast a Licensed Pistol
Dont when someone is gonna come up and pop u because ur UrduSpeaking or Sindhi or Pushtun

Again it is the responsibility of Sindh Government as the Entire Sindh Police falls under them
Even after all this bloodshed have u ever seen the Chief Minister of Sindh doing anything remotely worthwhile-.-

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

as for MQM Askari Wing well if they start shooting in self defense they r labelled Terrorists :p

and there shouldnt be any need for armed wings for any Party and all Law and Order must be enforced by Sindh Police

come on man its DemocraSHY -.-
Power lies with Sindh Government and Chief Minister of Sindh

The amount of Ethnic Clashes going on in Karachi every household is keeping atleast a Licensed Pistol
Dont when someone is gonna come up and pop u because ur UrduSpeaking or Sindhi or Pushtun

Again it is the responsibility of Sindh Government as the Entire Sindh Police falls under them
Even after all this bloodshed have u ever seen the Chief Minister of Sindh doing anything remotely worthwhile-.-

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

as for MQM Askari Wing well if they start shooting in self defense they r labelled Terrorists :p

and there shouldnt be any need for armed wings for any Party and all Law and Order must be enforced by Sindh Police

so you admit that every household of MQM has a gun? and can you prove that mqm only fires in self defense?

and you have a GOVERNOR SINDH! complain to him! the situation in karachi is if MQM is in power then no crimes because of MQM terror! when MQM is out of power it does so much MORE terror that they literally bring the hole city to its knees! and the government has to beg for MQM to come back. by the way when did MQM ever sit in opposition?? ever in its history i am curious!

JIT report as well as confessions of target killers clearly lay the blame at MQM's door! but you deny that.

Back
Top Bottom