What's new

When Portugal Surrendered to India!

British were benevolent dictators while Portuguese and their neighbouring cousin Spain used cruel tactics to enforce the religious dictat and destroy local culture.

Since 1857 when British empire took over from East India Company , as far as mass murder conducted by British is concerned, one can point at only Jalianwalla Bagh.

The bolded part is an oxy-moron, :lol:

The British were more into economic benefits rather than religious imperialism.

there is no rules that majority of posts should be on Pakistan....If you have problem with that..either contact MOD or leave the forum..Adios..

You forgot to add the last option : "troll and get kicked out" :lol:

Funny thing is, we were ruled under British for 100 years whereas India was rulled for more than 200 years... Similarly, the Mughol empire was much more resisted in mordern day Pakistan and India dissapointingly was whitewashed

Leave your 'reckoning force' aside as past cannot be changed. For the rest of your post this also includes your country, linked to global terorrism.

Classic case of the hole in my underwear is smaller than yours......

Please i fear dont go over to UN and try pass resolution asking India to be declared a terrorist state.... :D

Regarding resisting the invasions do u have the idea that all the invasions from the west routed through yours and your region was well known for the mass killings and rapes done by the invaders... but then again its possible that they flied through india and then attacked from the sea or from the chinese side. :D

Portugese were outnumbered but pakistanis were not. They could have easily faught on for few days by which security council or US would have done something.

our troops of east Pak surrendered cuz the bengalis werent supporting and killing them so for whom they were fighting??? nthn so they surrendered

our troops of east Pak surrendered cuz the bengalis werent supporting and killing them so for whom they were fighting??? nthn so they surrendered
Well they could have realized that within 9 months of fight ( including mass murder and rape). If they had agreed upon some sort of ceasefire, they could have avoided the war.

Forgive me for asking this, but is this a Pakistani Defence Forum or an Indian Defence Forum? Half the threads here all seem to be product of India's active propoganda machine. Please guys do something about it. Watching Bollywood is bad enough. Having to put up with it on defence forums is getting way worse!

yah i is a funny thing but i think itx ok as the thread like this iz knowledge though mostly they share false news or interfere in intrnal matters for nothing .and thats wrong so itx simple that we should report to the MODS

1971 is old beat up horse, suggest you read up on some literature to get some insight on it, The oft repeated line is General Niazi surrendered while the soldiers fighting under him did not want to.

yah i is a funny thing but i think itx ok as the thread like this iz knowledge though mostly they share false news or interfere in intrnal matters for nothing .and thats wrong so itx simple that we should report to the MODS

Yes goa is still a portugal colony
India is under mughal empire and zardari is the badshah
And i am writing this wearing a burqa

Well they could have realized that within 9 months of fight ( including mass murder and rape). If they had agreed upon some sort of ceasefire, they could have avoided the war.

te rape case was mostly blame while mostly the mukti bahini people were killed
aur iss topic par alehda thread hai wahan ja kar baat kar lo iss thread ko behtar hai hmari wjaise khrab na ho so leavethis topic on this thread it was just an ans of a simple thing :)

aur iss topic par alehda thread hai wahan ja kar baat kar lo iss thread ko behtar hai hmari wjaise khrab na ho so leavethis topic on this thread it was just an ans of a simple thing :)

1971 is old beat up horse, suggest you read up on some literature to get some insight on it, The oft repeated line is General Niazi surrendered while the soldiers fighting under him did not want to.
i know my countries history better than you and i know more mysteries about it .. the soldiers surrendered cuz they realized that whom are they protecting if the bngalis are against them and with several other reasons ...

Yes goa is still a portugal colony
India is under mughal empire and zardari is the badshah
And i am writing this wearing a burqa

ahan i did not opposed .. first read my post carefullt.. i said that the thread iz a knowledge.. i never said itx a lie...
and why bring the burqa case -__-

I was just replying to a person who said pakistan was surrounded by Indian forces like portugal was, which was not the case. I am not arguing about why they surrendered.

there are already more than 3 threads on this topic

I was just replying to a person who said pakistan was surrounded by Indian forces like portugal was, which was not the case. I am not arguing about why they surrendered.

no, that was exactly the case.
East Pakistan was completely surrounded by India, they were out numbered by Indian troops and did not have support of the locals.
The army made a wise choice to surrender and save the solders lives vs fight a battle they had zero chance of winning.

no, that was exactly the case.
East Pakistan was completely surrounded by India, they were out numbered by Indian troops and did not have support of the locals.
The army made a wise choice to surrender and save the solders lives vs fight a battle they had zero chance of winning.

u do realize that '71 war was triggered by the air raids by Paf ?

u do realize that '71 war was triggered by the air raids by Paf ?

They were preemptive since India was about to enter the war.
preemptive strikes are considered defensive in military doctrine.

Back
Top Bottom