What's new

where are bangladesh and srilank in t20 world cup ?

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
i see this on social media what happen really ?

1626466542660.png

Srilanka is getting thrashed by India B team easily, what a dramatic fall on less than a decade bfrom the times of sanga, jaywardene, dilshan, jaysurya, murli, malinga etc to the ones they have in team now
Don't worry brother! We are in first round in Group B along with Oman, Scotland and PNG. We are joining you in super league group as group B winner. We are not leaving you alone :devil:

Don't underestimate any team in a T20 format
i see this on social media what happen really ?

View attachment 762901

This just shows Cricket is dying :cry:

Srilanka is getting thrashed by India B team easily, what a dramatic fall on less than a decade bfrom the times of sanga, jaywardene, dilshan, jaysurya, murli, malinga etc to the ones they have in team now

Don't underestimate any team in a T20 format

This just shows Cricket is dying :cry:
since you guys started that naach gana and leagues of red yellow orange shirts cricket is died for me . players are for sale whom bid more what a shame . i hate leagues .

Starting this year we literally will have one (and sometimes TWO) championships EVERY YEAR NOW. Basically the fun of a championship is all gone now i.e. compared to the past where we would have on major world cup and that team being recognized as champions for a good 4 years and then the excitement would build again for the next WC. Now its "Oh my team didn't win, chalo no matter after 6-7 months there is another wc", albeit another format.

It may make more sense to have all the championships played together in one yr (i.e test, odi and T20 and be done away with the champions trophy) and repeat that 3 eventer every 4 yrs to recognize and give enough glory time to each winner. I mean when Pak won the 2009 T20WC literally 10 months later we had another one and then the champs were England, where the hell is the fun with that? We're gonna have a repeat now again with the world T20 this October and then the next one not even a full year away in 2022

Cricket died long time ago for me, when the whole big 3 started happening. It's just monopoly now, India can shove trophies up its a55, no one really cares and it doesn't even matter now.

Back
Top Bottom