What's new

where should be the most developed region of Pak in future

Aeneas

Reaction score
where should be the most developed region of Pak in future,is it Lahore?

and the same question to Indian.

not now,but in future.

and why do you prefer those region?

Islamabad is developed and will keep getting developed, Lahore is developing fast, but I think Karachi should be the most developed region in future it has the capability.

Does any Pakistani know what development plans exist for the city, district or province they live in, for instance , in the next year or the next 5 yrs?

The whole of Pakistan should be equally developed both in therms of infrastructure and social services sector. why develop one or some areas and create social injustice.

not now,but in future.

Does any Pakistani know what development plans exist for the city, district or province they live in, for instance , in the next year or the next 5 yrs?

During the next five years we will have a honest prime minister and a good government lead by imran khan, that's what matters now !!

Pakistan right now is not experiencing development. Only basic roads, flyovers, and 5 story buildings. Sorry to say. But this is not enough. You need metro, monorails, hsr and highways and expressways. It has to be done as a national project.

don't get me started here, why do you indians think that your opinion is needed everywhere on this forum?

Pakistan right now is not experiencing development. Only basic roads, flyovers, and 5 story buildings. Sorry to say. But this is not enough. You need metro, monorails, hsr and highways and expressways. It has to be done as a national project.

don't get me started here, why do you indians think that your opinion is needed everywhere on this forum?

Because we are VVIPs here :D

not now,but in future.

In India, the Delhi/Gurgaon area is the most developed. There are also very developed pockets in South India like Bangalore...

I would like to see Pakistani Government focus on major development of Balochistan Province. There is such a great potential in Balochistan as it is a beautiful Province and Baloch People need twenty first century level facilities and standard of living.

Pakhtoonkhwa should be concentrated on next and Karachi and Punjab should be last. We really need to bring some uniformity in development of the Provinces so that no Province is lagging behind others.

As I said in previous post, Pakistan should not waste any time and immediately shift towards biggest infra projects. Real estate, metros, hsr etc will employ millions and crate a developed market. Industrialisation is imp to achieve this. unfortunately this is not big priority for Pakistan.

Use your low cost to develop your industry and help the start ups instead of paying 25% budget to foreign weapons manufacturer. Even if you want to buy a weapon build costly ships, subs and planes in house. Buy small weapons like guns which are not that financially expensive. Even building a submarine from scratch will develop tons of techs, shipyard and infra needed in future.

Gawdar is a good place to start, but that city will take 50 yrs to achieve its objectives. Its a city from scratch and it takes time.

I think energy crisis + r and d for bijli crisis. aggressive trade deal and interest first. jobs, food, houses, roads, factories, colleges universities, basic health care. hang corrupter or put them to work for very long time hard labor breaking rocks on some quarry. control media very harshly and show educational stuff and what are people progress and what needs to improve . start with boloch since they busy rebelling due to not receiving benefits. too many jobless on streets put them to work in factories. forget provinces thinking mindset, it for everyone. we got the weather perfect weather for agriculture and solar energy although nuclear will be for factories industry. throw out outsiders who have come to do nothing but cause trouble except those that wants to contribute. be aggressive very aggressive mad dog protecting our over sea working paks and show in media to pak people so they can get politicial about this and know what is friends and interest. Karachi can be most developed and areas with port for international trade but i would like to see some industries in azad k dont see jack there but donkeys.folks moaning all the time about bijli/water and sell food that it.

dude we have got one of the best road networks in Asia its 1000 times better then yr own country even those who visit our country from yr country say the same.Ever heard of Moterways of Pakistan?? if not check in the multimedia n general section of this forum then come back n talk sshhhuuuussshhh

Back
Top Bottom