What's new

Which country is China's best/true friend?

Ahhh General Aziz ! :D

I hope it isn't some excerpt from his book - Hakoomat keiii Mazeiii & then 'Mushy was this & that' !

Khair at any rate I don't recall reading anywhere about the Chinese Intelligence or any other Intel intercepting this - Especially considering the fact that is sounds very implausible that the COAS & his Top Aides in a Top...Top Secret Correspondence wouldn't have catered to the fact 'Ohhh Bhaiii Line Secure Haiii Yaa Nahin' ! :undecided:

Yeah it was Gen Aziz - that's right - this also was mentioned by some of your ex Generals too in their books later on. About Chinese intelligence, the claim goes that RAW intercepted it, but the behind the doors story goes that it was actually the Chinese who intercepted it and passed it on to the CIA.

No Airforce or Army would've been able to defend their Territory a 1000 miles away from their nearest Base separated by Hostile Territory !

But East Pakistan is also your country at that time not an overseas base.It is approximately equal to
Israel at that time ,a country defeated 4 Islamic countries within 6 days,so It is not an excuse that pakistan cant defends its own territory due to distance problem otherwise the natives severly against you.But there is article i see somewhere that at end time of 1971 war before PA defeated in
BD.they see that chinese reinforcement coming from helicopters and PA soldiers even shout loudly.But when reinforcements come near to PA ,they then realise that it is BSF of India.

Indira Gandhi was clever enough to wait until the mountain passes were blocked by snow, to rule out Chinese military involvement.

Though in the end, all countries can only depend on themselves.

India asked both Russia and America for military intervention during the 1962 war.

But despite both of them being open enemies towards China at that point, neither saw it in their interests to help.

Actually China cant enter in to India if the mountain pass is not blocked.If they do it Red Army might begin invasion from north side to china.Because India -USSR friendship treaty is signed by both USSR
President and Indira Gandhi

Sure, Japan would swallow China again, one day !!!
Let see them raising the power again ...

No one could underestimate about Japan, even US ...
Because US is the loser of Pearl Harbor battle

hahhahaah you must be kidding right ? a country who can not even pi$$ without US permission will take over china :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
and after pearl harbor what they did to japan .... :butcher::butcher:

of course its Pakistan and for Pakistan his best Friend is China ... :pakistan::china::cheers:

1950 – Pakistan becomes the third non-communist country, and first Muslim one, to recognize the People's Republic of China.

nihao-salam.jpg

Both countries have supported each other on all international forums and this is what friends do.

:pakistan::cheers::china:

But East Pakistan is also your country at that time not an overseas base.It is approximately equal to
Israel at that time ,a country defeated 4 Islamic countries within 6 days,so It is not an excuse that pakistan cant defends its own territory due to distance problem otherwise the natives severly against you.But there is article i see somewhere that at end time of 1971 war before PA defeated in
BD.they see that chinese reinforcement coming from helicopters and PA soldiers even shout loudly.But when reinforcements come near to PA ,they then realise that it is BSF of India.

I find it weird when some people call West Pakistan as some kind of "mainland" and East Pakistan as some kind of remote, small colony that was hard to defend.

Reality is, East Pakistan was the bigger entity! It was the mainland!

West Pakistani leaders made some decisions like "The East will be defended in the West", they wanted to barter away the Bangladeshis for Kashmir.

Of course, we had no interest in any such exchange!

I'm not making excuses I'm simply saying that it was an untenable position !

And Israel wasn't fighting a 1000 miles away separated by hostile territory & hated by the natives - By that time East & West Pakistan had become two separate countries if not only de-jure !

Yeah it was Gen Aziz - that's right - this also was mentioned by some of your ex Generals too in their books later on. About Chinese intelligence, the claim goes that RAW intercepted it, but the behind the doors story goes that it was actually the Chinese who intercepted it and passed it on to the CIA.

And you believe that - I thought we were into Conspiracy Theories & such Agatha Christie like Intrigues !

This has become an India Pakistan thread.

This was going to happen
Any thread involving India & Pakistan at the same time will ultimately reach to
Toilets,poverty,no technological achievement,failed state etc

On topic
China's best friend is Chinas hard work & DPRK is like a troubled Girlfriend who calls you Only a friend & at the same time thinks you will support it like a boyfriend

China and Russia just share common interests.

In fact, Russia's sheer power is a danger in itself, regardless of their intentions. They are a fantastic partner when our interests align (which is most of the time), but they can also be a terrible potential enemy simply due to their raw power.

Russia has recently promised Vietnam all kind of Military hardware to oppose China. any thoughts on that ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom