What's new

Which one(s) will be better ally in future?

Which one(s) will be better ally in future?

• USA

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Russia

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • China

Votes: 26 57.8%
  • Turkey

Votes: 29 64.4%

• Total voters
yes it worth it.

OK.

do you wanna live as slave ?

Despite being "free". even now i am a slave of Bhutto and Sheeda khandan. does it make any difference ?

we will rely on India for water for always if there is no IWT,

That's why a friendly India is good for not only you but your entire Nation.

why not kill the whole corrupt leadership & traitors

Do i have that Privileged ? i don't think so. Come later. 10 year's after, to be precise. i will practice 1000 ways to kill some one.

waah all the humanity for others but others never consider us like human.
I think we're strong enough to defend ourselves and our interest. No one can stop our water, however, as far as relying on others is concerned, that is real issue. But, we ourselves are responsible for this. What we've done for our nation at first place? We've made our nation slave of others ourselves - people in great nation stop humping the chest and start pouring their endless efforts for the betterment of themselves and nation. Are we doing that?

China is the best ally in the list because it has helped Pakistan on both economic and military level i.e CPEC, JF-17,WOT etc. China has also given shut up call to America, when USA threatened Pakistan recently. China is an all weather friend of Pakistan.

People who voted USA should see a doctor.:hitwall: And should answers these questions !!!

1. Where are those F-16s which US promised to give to Pakistan for WOT ????
2. Why America blaming Pakistan for its defeat in Afghanistan ???
3. Why America still sending troops to Afghanistan ???
4. What are their goals in Afghanistan (they already killed Osama Bin Laden) ???
5. What is consider a Victory for US in this 16 years war ???
6. Are they planning more proxies (Daesh, Al-Qaeda) against Pakistan ???
7. Are they planning to destabilize the region further ???
8. Are they planning to attack Nuclear Pakistan ???
9. Why their Media (Fox News, CNBC etc) portray Pakistan as an enemy of US ???
10. Why "do more" (We already lost 70,000 people in this damn WOT) ???

China is the best ally in the list because it has helped Pakistan on both economic and military level i.e CPEC, JF-17,WOT etc.
I agree, however, how can we save this relation from become Pak-US relations have become today?

People who voted USA should see a doctor.:hitwall: And should answers these questions !!!
Personally, I still want Pakistan to continue reasonable relationships with US. Hopefully, some American can better answer the questions you asked. What they sell on their media is none of our concerns either - please don't confuse foreign policies with internal affairs. Also, rejecting F-16 deal didn't had much affect but portraying Pakistan villain as blaming Pakistan for all of their failure is what concerns me. Pakistan should pursue political solution in Afghanistan. In fact, this is their headache not ours, Pakistan should be much concerned about it. What Pakistan should and have asked them is to help in border management and force Afghan government for participate in it as well.

I would've said Saudi Arabia. But I think Turkey is a genuine friend. And it's not using Pakistan for economic and power-gaining adventures. Cough cough China.

By the way, don't accuse me of being indian.. screw indians.

Saudi is screwed. Their petro-dollers are going to go extinct and they will break up afterwards in communal infighting. Better look for some other alternative.

SOUND LIKE A DESPERATE THREAT.

Who can help Pakistan Financialy & militarily.

Its almost a PLEA for help

I can see losing USA recently has some Pakistanis rattled

We need to have a strong relationship with Saudis.

We get them some nuclear weapons. We give them some military protection. They sponsor us to upgrade our military and develop our country.

Lol bro you sound like Trump. :D

This thread is more about brainstorming the possible interests other countries can have in Pakistan, how far we can entertain those interests, how will the effect our national interest and security, what can be achieved from alliance with particular country on our side, how far they can entertain our interest etc? My personal opinion is that no good alliance is possible unless the both sides have interest in alliance - please discuss.

PS: Please let me know if you want some other country added to poll list as well.

You missed out one important country who will be your ally in future in 2025...You can include India too..

Long-term nothing works better in Pakistan's interests than good relations with India.

However, Pakistan has shown time and again that it gives two hoots about its own interests.

Countries care about interests. Fiefdoms don't. Pakistan is a fiefdom of a handful of families in the military and they only care about who gives the most power and money whether it is America, Mullah, China or enmity with India.

...and that is why I don't think Pakistan will be around much longer. Probably will end in our lifetime.

It anyways didn't survive the first 25 years. The leftover entity will most likely end with a worse fate in another few decades.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom