What's new

who gives training to TTP

There are several answers to this question, sir. Firstly, the tribal area traditionally, and even Balochistan have remained remote to central control. As such the existance of militia is not a surprise; interestingly if you go into the rural areas of Sindh and Punjab you would find militias. Secondly, during the Soviet-Afghan war there were active camps that trained people solely in asymetrical warfare, now this was as far back as the 80s which is not far away. It is possible that the trained individuals trained others. It is not the training that truly counts as much as combat experience which these people have had plenty (the Afghan war followed by the civil war followed by the US invasion) this provides a battle experince which hardens the men and allows them to train fellow men. Lastly, these men are bent on deconstructive thoughts- they do not want to build somehting or perserve something, they just want to destroy, this makes it simpler for them.

You are far from reality and the facts...please do share these reports on isi.....i suggest you read into ttp and punjabi taliban

Though I agree , Darra is the largest market for illegal weapons, and they are very skilled to make any kind of weapons, however I am sure they can't make AA guns and RPGs

I read both AA guns and RPG are available in Darra Adamkhel.

You are far from reality and the facts...please do share these reports on isi.....i suggest you read into ttp and punjabi taliban

I'm suggesting, sir. I talked to many people from Waziristan and FATA including the most recent Rhodes Scholar. I'm giving their veiw mixed with mine. Active involvement of our forces has stopped yet the agents who have been trained can easily train others.

I'm suggesting, sir. I talked to many people from Waziristan and FATA including the most recent Rhodes Scholar. I'm giving their veiw mixed with mine. Active involvement of our forces has stopped yet the agents who have been trained can easily train others.

Sir, my reply was not for you....infact i agree with your comment

Sir, my reply was not for you....infact i agree with your comment

No worries, sir.

My Post for all those who think that the Army/ISI is 'training' terrorists.

It is easy to accept the premise that terrorist activities are a range of widely controlled but highly directed activities but I believe (especially after the enlightening experience of talking to the people from these hot-spots) that the terrorist activites are a part of a self-sustained, independent and non-directed system. A leaderless resistance if you will. This pattern emerged in France during the WWII and in the USA after the supression of the extremist Leftist movements (Weathermen). Once a highly organised system such as the State or the Armed Forces target a smaller, concentrated system like the terrorist organisations like Al-Qaeda and TTP or LeJ the hierarchial organistaion breaks down due to the larger amount or resources available to the State/ larger system. This leads the smaller system/terrorist organisations to adopt a highly diluted, self-sustained system (just as it happened in France and the USA). This makes it harder for the State to counter the organisation because the traditional methods of force and intelligence gathering become obsolete. The smaller system operates like an off-shoot cancer with closed objectives and strategy but independent actions. A proof of this can also be the wide endorsement of the mass communication method which may not just be to terrorise but also to direct. I wished to do a thesis on this but it was rejected, once I'm done with my thesis I shall produce a volume on this and make it available to you and any who're interested.

Regards.

What are the possibilities for involvement of Indian agencies ? Just asking..I have heard this allegation time and again.Trolls please keep away.
Couldn't be the RAW! They don't even know which side their as$es are on, leave alone teaching them where their fingers should be! (Pun unintended!! :undecided: :D)

SWA operation had shown that Indians were supplying weapons, medics & training to TTP. We know these terrorists were made by the US in Afghanistan & they were send to Pakistan to spread terror & chaos. US is not running this rented terrorist group alone, India & NATO are working with the US to arm & train this rented group called TTP.

And lets not leave Balochistan behind, it was proven that India is helping rented terrorist groups in Balochistan province, this has been proven.

SWA operation had shown that Indians were supplying weapons, medics & training to TTP. We know these terrorists were made by the US in Afghanistan & they were send to Pakistan to spread terror & chaos. US is not running this rented terrorist group alone, India & NATO are working with the US to arm & train this rented group called TTP.

And lets not leave Balochistan behind, it was proven that India is helping rented terrorist groups in Balochistan province, this has been proven.

PDF experience says some people are trying to hide this common knowledge, with lies.

tehrik-i-taliban-pakistan-tt-spokesman-ehsnaullah-ehsan-670.jpg

Very professional approach "" finger off the trigger""
who trained these culprits. a big question

You dont know the guy on the right, Adnan Rashid was trained by whom ?

Are you too naive to understand why Adnan Rashid is being given media coverage by Taliban and given photo opps ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom