What's new

who gives training to TTP

Raw,Cia Mossad and afghanistan
You forgot to mention the DIA, AMAN, FBI, ASIS, DGSE, KGB (now defunct), MSS, M1-6, and of course, the ISI (which trains anti-Afghan and anti-India 'freedom fighters'!) :cheesy:

More than body guards they seems to be hostage takers.

One body guard in the right corner is from Gorkha, one can see his features, other one on left is definitive Indian and regular.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That analysis should get you the Pulitzer prize!!! :omghaha:

tehrik-i-taliban-pakistan-tt-spokesman-ehsnaullah-ehsan-670.jpg

Very professional approach "" finger off the trigger""
who trained these culprits. a big question

well I can tell you one.
the guy sitting back with the AK on his lap is ex PAF airman and he was freed in an attack on Bannu jail.
their trainers can be good taliban and the ex soldiers who want to make Pakistan an exemplary Taliban state

With the number of action movies and video games and exposure to military styles, a 15 year old can hold the gun like that with the finger off the trigger, and a 18 year old can remember to always have the safety switch on S and point gun downwards.

Nothing too much IMO.

More than body guards they seems to be hostage takers.

One body guard in the right corner is from Gorkha, one can see his features, other one on left is definitive Indian and regular.

Why are they hiding there face at this occasions?

Bigger question is how do they continue to live, when many armies of the world were suppose to be hunting them.

What is the supply source of their arms?

The only un-accounted logistics going into Afghanistan, from Pakistan is Indian and NATO.

What goes from Iran, can be any one's guess!

So as per you the whole world except Russia is against Pakistan and training these goons against you!!

First of all 9/11 did not happen in 1994 and the funding was done to resist USSR. Now after 9/11 the motives changed. Pakistan had his own interest in Afghanistan, USA had its own. KSA is still the Major fund giver because this brings the destabilization to Pakistan, specially in Karachi. And you kept blaming RAW and Mossad. The Funding was done so that instead of Pakistan being the major port, Dubai gets the business. Your leaders are aware of this but Problem is they will leave Pakistan and take Political asylum in KSA. That is why nothing is done.
i totally agree with you .Arab countries are also source of funds .but i can't deny the Raw/CIA involvement in this tense game .

look the face of these bastards .looks like bull-dogs

First of all 9/11 did not happen in 1994 and the funding was done to resist USSR. Now after 9/11 the motives changed. Pakistan had his own interest in Afghanistan, USA had its own. KSA is still the Major fund giver because this brings the destabilization to Pakistan, specially in Karachi. And you kept blaming RAW and Mossad. The Funding was done so that instead of Pakistan being the major port, Dubai gets the business. Your leaders are aware of this but Problem is they will leave Pakistan and take Political asylum in KSA. That is why nothing is done.

You speak my mind dear the jealous and bigoted Dubai sheikh mentality wishes for nothing but total enslavement of Pakistan. They have always been aiding war and conflicts in Pakistan just look at how corrupt Zardari and PPP goons find refuge in Dubai and so do the corrupt feudals.

You speak my mind dear the jealous and bigoted Dubai sheikh mentality wishes for nothing but total enslavement of Pakistan. They have always been aiding war and conflicts in Pakistan just look at how corrupt Zardari and PPP goons find refuge in Dubai and so do the corrupt feudals.

this is something not told by Pakistani leaders to their citizens since they have their asylum house in Gulf. Hence to avoid any suspicion on themselves they try to blame things on RAW or Mossad. While on the other hand if Karachi port had been established Dubai port would have lost its business. Arab fundings have destabalized Pakistan.

With the number of action movies and video games and exposure to military styles, a 15 year old can hold the gun like that with the finger off the trigger, and a 18 year old can remember to always have the safety switch on S and point gun downwards.

Nothing too much IMO.

Sorry to say don't agree with you

PDF experience says some people are trying to hide this common knowledge, with lies.

Exactly bats. I don't know why people close their eyes immediately & try to forget things. I have seen this happening on this forum.

this is something not told by Pakistani leaders to their citizens since they have their asylum house in Gulf. Hence to avoid any suspicion on themselves they try to blame things on RAW or Mossad. While on the other hand if Karachi port had been established Dubai port would have lost its business. Arab fundings have destabalized Pakistan.

Arab funding is a two edged sword.
First of all it never flows for anything positive but coffers are ready to be filled for religious donations and humanitarian aid at the time of disaster. This earns them a lot of claps and standing ovation among the public. A fraction of that money if invested into human development would have turned wonders for Pakistan and have averted many humanitarian and terrorism crisis!

The scenario is not different than how Arabs actively encouraged and funded Saddam to wage a useless war against Iran. The backward Arabs always feared the hegemony of two most development countries of the region ie: Iran and Iraq so it was best to keep them engaged in a war. The war was then sold to the Arab people as a fight against (non-existent) Persian imperialism and to rest of the muslim world as Sunni jihad against the heretic Shia.

No one benefited from Saddam's useless Iran-Iran war as much as the American war machine and the Arab sheikdoms offcourse. Tables were turned when Saddam decided to prescribe the same medicine to its financiers!

Also lets not forget that the biggest traitors to the Pakistani nation like Zia, Nawaz and Zardari were actively funded and sheltered by Arabs!

No, I am only making one point clear that these rebels can be recruited in Taleban or Al Qaida. Since they are trained. No RAW hand is there, as many Pakistanis think that RAW is involved.

Raw guy went on holidays when Zia came to power he couldn't compete with Zia in destabilizing pakistan .

well I can tell you one.
the guy sitting back with the AK on his lap is ex PAF airman and he was freed in an attack on Bannu jail.
their trainers can be good taliban and the ex soldiers who want to make Pakistan an exemplary Taliban state

I remember this face now.... he was strategic partner of anti Musharraf forces.

He was TTP and released from jail.... with some drama by anti Pakistan ANP regime.

Anyhow, it doesn't matter now Pakistan state is friendly with TTP, upon request of Afghan govt.

I hope, i do not need to repost the links.. and congrats to all those who pleaded release of TTP, due to their over flowing hate for Pakarmy. I pray to Allah these suckers sent to hell, soon by Pakarmy together with their well wishers and political agents.

Raw guy went on holidays when Zia came to power he couldn't compete with Zia in destabilizing pakistan .

And, RAW gays came back from holidays.. when BB and Sharif shared the throne, because both made Pakistan, concrete stable.

well I can tell you one.

Irfan bhai i have a question why was he kept alive and even if for some reason they wanted him alive why was he kept in area where Terrorist can reach him?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom