What's new

Who is India's better friend than Bangaldesh

Another opportunity for a sales pitch .... naaaaaa! I am running out of copies. Can't keep up with demand. May be next time when I have more books printed? :P

finally you have accepted that all you do here is try to sell your book,and i guess you were sucessfull in your attempt .there must have been a lot of degenerates who would have fallen for your theories !!!!!!!!

you know what i would like to buy one too . you know -i could do with some comical light heartening jokes whenever am bored:D

Now from rest of your post, indian hate is very much evident toward Islam and bond Islam promotes. Changing belief of people to pursue indian agenda - only indian can come with such bankrupt idea.

now where did islam come here ?
dude we too have muslims in our country , i ve got a lot of muslim friends - now dont call them kafirs or brainwashed people .... they are educated peolple and religious too.... but we get along very well....

you guys just cant live with the fact that people of diffrent religeons can live together.

and i dont understand the fact to why you guys see everything in the eyes of religion.......

and would like you to understand that human feeling like friendship , love , sorrow etc are not for muslims alone , every human has them and feels them .

Last edited:
finally you have accepted that all you do here is try to sell your book,and i guess you were sucessfull in your attempt .there must have been a lot of degenerates who would have fallen for your theories !!!!!!!!

you know what i would like to buy one too . you know -i could do with some comical light heartening jokes whenever am bored:D

Why are you Indians so obsessed with my book? Get over it! Its been written and nothing you can do about it now. :crazy:

Why are you Indians so obsessed with my book? Get over it! Its been written and nothing you can do about it now. :crazy

this forum would have been dull for the indians if it has'nt been for you! .....what would we do without you!!!!

we actually love your work( errr.....posts) , you bring a smile onto every indian s face everytime you post
so on behalf of all the indians here , i would like to sincerely thank you for your contribution to this forum and to our lives......thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Why are you Indians so obsessed with my book? Get over it! Its been written and nothing you can do about it now. :crazy

this forum would have been dull for the indians if it has'nt been for you! .....what would we do without you!!!!

we actually love your work( errr.....posts) , you bring a smile onto every indian s face everytime you post
so on behalf of all the indians here , i would like to sincerely thank you for your contribution to this forum and to our lives......thank you so much!!!!!!!!

I am glad that I have been able to do my part in educating the ignorant Indian mind. It has been a pleasure!! Shall I take my bow now or wait for the applause to stop? :yahoo:

Well I have been thinking of this issue for a while. Is Bangladesh a friend to India, if no then who else could have better attachment with India? There are plenty of countries India has business with in defence, economics and strategic. But when it comes to Bangladesh, Indians try see the whole relationship with emotional aspect.

I ranked top 5 countries who I consider India's best friends.

1) Bangladesh --- the only war India ever faught with a ally on their side that is Bangladesh. It enjoys trade surplus with this country also finds a lot of sympathetic people close to power house.
2) Russia -- Supplied India's 90% of defence need also a lot of technology is transfered and put India in Space elite club. Indias missile technology is just a carbon copy of Russia.
3) USA -- India started believing USA as one of their ally and try to talk like Israel (greatest/biggest democracy) to gain ground in Washington. USA still consider India as a foe but wants to use that as a stooge against great china.
4) Nepal --- Not sure whether its ally or a subservant state.
5) Israel --- Too shrewed to be a friend. Still good going in oiling washington. Two makes better than one.

Comments are welcome.

:woot:

i agree with you , just like to put it other way around...

"Who is bangladesh's better friend than india.".

but please do not put my words into the catagory of been pro-india , ...see it on cultural , historical and economic point of view..

Comments are welcome...

i agree with you , just like to put it other way around...

"Who is bangladesh's better friend than india.".

but please do not put my words into the catagory of been pro-india , ...see it on cultural , historical and economic point of view..

Comments are welcome...

India is not our friend.

so for you DHAKA india is a friend.......if i am not wrong BANGLADESH has a border dispute with INDIA now....

so for you DHAKA india is a friend.......if i am not wrong BANGLADESH has a border dispute with INDIA now....

you better go bang your head on your NWFP :hitwall:, taliban is holding your 38% area :yahoo:..

Last edited:
It wd be wrong to put india as bd's enemy.....things had worsened specially in the fuckin bjp era....but things can improve.....many infact majority in india see bd as a friend and wd like to see bd improve....do what is good for you,blind hatred wd take both of us nowhere.....our geographical location urges us to be friendly states....i as a bengali,and with my roots in bd,wd like to see a better bd,and it wd be great if we mutually help ourselves.....india is formed by its citizens,so if we see you as a friend,why wd you see us as a enemy....it is good if you improve with pak,but that doesnt mean pak's enemy is your enemy....like israel is our good friend,but still palestine sees india as a true friend...thnx

you better go bang your head on your NWFP :hitwall:, taliban is holding your 38% area :yahoo:..

alright youtube warrior boy...but NO you don't need to worry about us....we will do just fine!!!

the problem is that India wants you BANGLAADESHIS to respect the "SUPER POWER" INDIA....so as long as you do that yes you can call yourself friends!!

Back
Top Bottom