What's new

Who is India's better friend than Bangaldesh

India is not our friend

i see your book has not worked miracles in bangladesh. SHOWS THERE ARE A LOT OF SENSIBLE PEOPLE IN BANGLADESH UNLIKE A FEW LIKE YOU

can see you angry at some rationally thinking Bd people who shun war and believe in making friends .

having a positive outlook does not make one pro-indian.
we indians also want to have good relations with bangladesh.it doesnt make me pro-Bd. coz then i am pro -russia,U.S, israel, iran,palestine , etc....

WE JUST WANT A BETTER WORLD BY HAVING FRIENDS ALL OVER

so for you DHAKA india is a friend.......if i am not wrong BANGLADESH has a border dispute with INDIA now....

AND IN THAT CASE DONT YOU HAVE A WAR CRIMES ISSUE WITH BD?

FOR ALL THE BRUTALITY YOU HAVE COMITTED WITH BD?

CONSIDERING THE ABOVE I THINK BD CAN FIND A BETTER FRIEND IN INDIA THAN PAK COZ WE HELPED THEM WHEN THEY WERE INTIMIDATED BY PAK...

i agree with you , just like to put it other way around...

"Who is bangladesh's better friend than india.".

but please do not put my words into the catagory of been pro-india , ...see it on cultural , historical and economic point of view..

Comments are welcome...

India isn't our ******* friend despite what ever you are saying. Individual similarity doesn't reflect the feeling of whole nation. Only reason we have minimal relation with them because our unfortunate geographical location.

think about bangladesh...
think about economy...

and beware of pakistani possing themselfs as bangladeshies...

Hi, India and BD have long since drifted apart. This unfortunate state of affairs is a result of major ****ups in foreign policy by successive governments in India. So India's best bet now is the U.S. (however unreliable and selfish) and Israel (however opportunistic and money-minded). It's a reality, our's (India's) is not a 'friendly neighbourhood' anymore.

Last edited:
Israel is a friend??? A lot of Indian do have a deep aha feelings in the back of their mind of having Israel as their friend... and I know why...

think about economy...

india is our friend !

and beware of pakistani possing themselfs as bangladeshies..

these country/location flag in the member's profile should be put off......
they are irrelivent....

let us find out by ourself , who belong to which country by the tone of his messages...

think about economy...

india is our friend !

they are irrelivent....

let us find out by ourself , who belong to which country by the tone of his messages...

Which would mean that you are a lying, cheating and despicable Indian. :woot:

Bangladesh and Sri Lanka are both friends. IAF officers attend Defence College in BAF and vice versa. Ditto with Sri Lanka. Many Sri Lankan officers attend courses in India. Relations are at the friendliest ever.

think about economy...

india is our friend !

they are irrelivent....

I think it's time that mod come up with unique questions to root out Indian like you poss as Bangladeshi Muslim. Have some dignity and represent your true country man.

P.S: Munshi bhai and Idune bhai let us contact mod about this issue and solve the problem before too late.

I think it's time that mod come up with unique questions to root out Indian like you poss as Bangladeshi Muslim. Have some dignity and represent your true country man.

P.S: Munshi bhai and Idune bhai let us contact mod about this issue and solve the problem before too late.

Yes these Indians posing as BD's is causing a great deal of confusion and anger. It is really a nuisance.

Hi

Bangladesh and India share some spiritual bond between them. Like mother and daughter or more frankly kind of relationship a midwife shares with a delivered child.
It can also be considered a “revenged fruit” of 1000 years of Muslim rule over India as described by the then Indian prime minister Indra Ghandi:what:

Yes these Indians posing as BD's is causing a great deal of confusion and anger. It is really a nuisance.

Member ID "Dhaka" happen to be a malaun Indian hided behind Bangladesh flag to create tension amongst Pakistani and Bangladeshi in this forum and he succeeded a little. This exactly reflect the cunning character that exist inside some Indian. They used the same tactic after the 1948 to create hatred and mistrust between two wings to weaken Muslim in SA. Let's not fall for it again which will derailed pak-bangla brotherhood once more.

Be aware of this kind of cunning propaganda from these low life Indians trolls [Mod edit]. :angry:

P.S : I am only referring to cunning and low life Indian. I am well aware there are many good heart Indian exist in India. :tup:

Last edited:
Be aware of this kind of cunning propaganda from these low life Indians. :angry:

P.S : I am only referring to cunning and law life Indian. I am well aware there are many good heart Indian exist in India. :tup:

Cool :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom