What's new

Who is the most corrupt politician in South Asia?

I feel this will turn into a flame thread since you have asked about the entire south asia.

in any case its difficult to judeg the politicians in other countries...being in India you cant get to know how corrupt politicians are in Pakistan(for e.g) when compared to Indian politicians and vice versa.

few of the polticians in India I feel most corrupt are - mamata Bannerjee, Lalu Prasad and Mayawati. (will add if I recall more names)

I think South Asia is the most corrupt place in the world. Why do people here are okay with corruption?
Why sab chalta hai?
I think people are too blame. We are corrupt too.

Members from those countries will throw light. This is a globalized world any ways.
And yes, Pakistanis don't agree we have much in common. But corruption dude....we have very much in common.

I think South Asian is the most corrupt place in the world. Why do people here are okay with corruption?
Why sab chalta hai?
I think people are too blame. We are corrupt too.

Sorry, you are late.

Anna Hazare asked those questions before you and now he is an anti-corruption hero while you are just an OP on PDF.

I think Indian politicians top this list. My vote goes to Laloo.

Laloo??????

That B@stard looted more in the era of pre liberalization. He could be no where near the post liberalization politicians.

Very tough call, instead we should asked which politician is not corrupt.

“Democracy is a device that insures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.”

George Bernard Shaw.

Well said man.......

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Very tough call, instead we should asked which politician is not corrupt.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom