What's new

Who is the most corrupt politician in South Asia?

MK Chidambaram.

He has contacts within friends circle and family circle who makes money in share markets getting information before hand and forecasting market trends and makes cash silently on every market day.

I do not think so Chiddu have a very good image, a well educated person.

Same corrupt characters can be found in pakistan and infact all over the world where there is a so called democracy and or rule by one (see Arab countries). The most affected ones are the poor people and even then we are made fools by them.

Why we are driven by them as goats and cattles why we listen to them and fight each other and have hate for each another. Hate every where hate by pakistani's for indians and by indians for pakistani's by western ppl towards islam and vise versa. When is this going to end who will be the one who understands and kick these nonsens ppl out of their thrown.

A question for all.

Karunanadi and his family i dont know how to spell his name and yeah shivraj singh to cm mp

Corruption runs deep from North to South, from East to West. An interesting question here could be "Who is the Smartest Corrupt Politician?"
Now, let's try to answer this.....!!

SharadPawar.jpg

2g+scam+a+raja.JPG

suresh-kalmadi.jpg

lalu.prasad22.jpg

They can beat anyone "Hands Down"!!!!

Corruption runs deep from North to South, from East to West. An interesting question here could be "Who is the Smartest Corrupt Politician?"
Now, let's try to answer this.....!!

Sharad Pawar:azn:

You can't beat this guy. .

Yuck that Sharad Pawar is so ugly.

We need some corrupt politician who is atleast lookable.

How can you forget Badals of Punjab?? They have share in everything now, Schools, Colleges, Cable service, Dhaabs, Local transporters, Small industries, Restaurants.. Hell i think they wont spare even a Chai wala if he earns more than 500 a day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom