What's new

Who is the most corrupt politician in South Asia?

MK Chidambaram.

He has contacts within friends circle and family circle who makes money in share markets getting information before hand and forecasting market trends and makes cash silently on every market day.

If China counts as South Asia, former President Jiang Zemin himself makes every corrupt politician in South Asia look like a total loser. Not 1 Indian or Pakistani politician can compete with him in corruption. No one knows how much gold reserves he secretly shipped to the US and whether or not his son actually has US citizenship, but heres some hints.

Asia Sentinel - A Corruption Trail Leads to Jiang Zemin

A previous such campaign in the 1990's against corruption had to be scaled back, when it was trailed and went right to the top, and Jiang Zemin.

Thankfully, the past 7 years have seen corruption rolled back.

MK Chidambaram.

He has contacts within friends circle and family circle who makes money in share markets getting information before hand and forecasting market trends and makes cash silently on every market day.

Can somebody introduce me to him ?

I want to make money too.

Marry somebody from his family and start share trading before the government goes.:toast_sign:

Thats an excellent idea.

I'll start scanning his family immediately. :lol:

After marriage, I will buy out the entire PDF.

Very tough call, instead we should asked which politician is not corrupt.

Cm of Gujrat.
Cm of Bihar
Cm of west Bengal & also probable future CM of Bengal(Mamta Benerjee)
Cm of Kerala.

are some of non corrupt politicians.

My vote goes to Laloo.

hey.. don't say anything about laloo.. he is my favourite neta.. He is allowed to eat as much chara as he can & make as many ghotalas!! we still like him!!:D

Thats an excellent idea.

I'll start scanning his family immediately. :lol:

After marriage, I will buy out the entire PDF.

That does nt need millions.. a few thousands of Indian money will do.

That does nt need millions.. a few thousands of Indian money will do.

buying out PDF is just one thing.

I have many other things to do.

I have decided that I will marry his daughter or whoever is of marriageable age.

Now, I am not going to change my mind.

I WANT MONEY.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom