What's new

Who is using TTP terrorists to destabilize PTI in KPK?

Who do you think is importing TTP terrorist to destabilize PTI in KPK?

• Pakistani ISI and Bajwa

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Pakistani Government of PDM

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • PTI themselves

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • India

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • America or the West

• Afghanistan's Ex-Government

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Afghanistan's Taliban Government

• Iran

• Saudis (or other Arabs like the UAE)

• Afghanistan's Taliban Government

• Total voters

I doubt it. I know you’re always talking about how the taliban are destabilising the country, but I doubt that the Afghan Taliban have a hand in the resurgence of the TTP in KP.

My bet is that it’s an enemy of IK attempting to cause chaos in his regions for a variety of reasons. And IK also has a variety of enemies who could be responsible, all of which are a bigger threat than the afghan Taliban

I doubt it. I know you’re always talking about how the taliban are destabilising the country, but I doubt that the Afghan Taliban have a hand in the resurgence of the TTP in KP.

My bet is that it’s an enemy of IK attempting to cause chaos in his regions for a variety of reasons. And IK also has a variety of enemies who could be responsible, all of which are a bigger threat than the afghan Taliban
Afghan Taliban are of course supporting ttp all the way- no question
but those supposed to be standing guard against these threats are purposely ignoring it

Without any doubt it’s PTI & Imran Niazi, they are in government from last 10 years.

Taliban don't recognize the durand line and TTP is what the foreign militas are to Iran. It is a militant wing of the Taliban.

Pakistan should open comms with a Afghan faction who will promise the end of TTP and recognize durand line as hard border in return for support for regime change and wipe out Taliban, TTP and their ilk and end this failed experiment for good.

Deploy 300k troops into KPK and push out all the Afghans, TTP, Taliban sleeper cells into Afghanistan and tactical nuke them and their outposts Kunar, Paktia and Khost.

This should have been when NATO were in Afg and they would have been mincemeat when pushed across the border but as usual Pakistan is a hostage of its missed opportunities. Your intelligence officials being all graceful in front of Taliban yields nothing,just makes you look pathetic.

Last edited:
All those forces who want to de-stabilize Pakistan after ousting a democratically elected govt in April 2022.

They are many players.

Afghan Taliban are either supporting or turning a blind eye to this issue. They wouldn’t like to open another front with their brother in arms TTP.

The Taliban are a bunch of extremist nut cases who don’t know how to govern and do not understand the concept of peaceful co existence. Their agenda is to export their version of Sharia and turn Pakistan into a reflection of Afghanistan.

Solution is simple. Hot pursuit of TTP terrorists inside Afghanistan. If any elements of Taliban are seen to be supporting TTP then eliminate the Taliban.

Mentioned this a countless times, the damage these Taliban extremists have caused Pakistan in socioeconomic, guns, drugs terms dwarfs all other enemies combined.

I like how PDM is so inept, no one suspects that they are behind this even though they stand to benefit from it. The only potential losers is PTI and muqtadar halqay, whomever the public fixes the blame on.
1666331513634.png

Back
Top Bottom