What's new

WHO IS ZAID HAMID REALLY

Hey , I learned he has 4 sons but none are jehadi. Is it true @Zarvan .
Yes He has children and all of them are really young because he got married a little late

of course not, amount of cannon fodder made available by 'Pakistani Youth' is damn sickening.. His sons might just be U.S.... you know trying to infiltrate CIA and stuff
They are all in Pakistan and he is training them too Mr he has lot of balls to put his own sons at risk to they are two young right now because he got married late but he is training them from day one Mr

khabardaar all you paleed evil baniya hindu indians .... the red cap Knight is rising is army ;)
images

images

Y
They are all in Pakistan and he is training them too Mr he has lot of balls to put his own sons at risk to they are two young right now because he got married late but he is training them from day one Mr

i didn't want to ask but tell me, over dose of ZH makes one too thick to understand sarcasm? Training them for what? more like inducing them with hatred and his own paranoia, Pakistanis need to grow the hell up and start taking responsibility for themselves

i didn't want to ask but tell me, over dose of ZH makes one too thick to understand sarcasm? Training them for what? more like inducing them with hatred and his own paranoia, Pakistanis need to grow the hell up and start taking responsibility for themselves
And is this just our problem, aan aan! Its on both sides but because india is a large country it should be very flexible and responsible instead it tries to complicate the problems and makes things worse that is very disappointing.As a responsible country it must show far more flexibility.

And is this just our problem, aan aan! Its on both sides but because india is a large country it should be very flexible and responsible instead it tries to complicate the problems and makes things worse that is very disappointing.As a responsible country it must show far more flexibility.

what exactly are you referring to? If there is madness on other side is it necessary to respond with madness?

Flexibility, ok maybe India needs do take some steps but Pakistani mindset is so restricted that there is almost no roam for any substantial reconciliation

Yes He has children and all of them are really young because he got married a little late

LOLLLLLLL, this "Lal-Topiwalla Jamboora" is training his "pilloos" to die? Baap ho toh aisa?
When he should be teaching his bacchas to LIVE, honorably and productively instead.
What is he training them from"day one"? How to hold an AK-47? How to make explosives? How to gun down somebody? :lol:
Did the bacchas start all that from "day one"? Before they were even weaned from 'Mother's Milk'?

Ajeeb Duniya hai yeh, Ajeeb Dastaan hai yeh......... :rofl:

khabardaar all you paleed evil baniya hindu indians .... the red cap Knight is rising is army ;)
images

images

:omghaha:

When he rides his White Mule, the passers-by wonder: Yeh Gadha kiss key upar sawaar ho kar jaa raha hai, khud hi toh chaar taangon par chalta hai.

He is one of the only honest analysts in the country, and he is a great patriot.

I never saw all Indian trolls in a thread but here! New record in PDF, OP got what he was thinking to open such thread::

Back
Top Bottom