What's new

Who on earth said PAF will get only single engine fighters?

For all this discussion about single and twin engine aircraft, we should keep in mind the increased reliability factor provided by twin engines, albeit at increased costs.

currently pakistan should buy the twin engine L15 trainer.
rdn_51d227c2a9a7c.jpg

good trainer is important than heavy fighter.

Pakistan is simply too poor to induct air-superiority twin engined fighters. That's all there is to it.

The senior members might have already pointed out what I'm about to say.
Sir, I don't think the J-10B is of the same class as the Jf-17 thunder. It's a 4.5th generation fighter, meaning it's of the same standard as the Sukhois, Typhoon, F-18, etc. Just because it has single engine does not make it any less good. Please carry out research on the capability of this fighter. Check out it's thrust-to-weight ratio, it's service ceiling, etc. It's design is aerodynamically unstable like the Eurofighter typhoon, making it extremely maneuverable.
The avionics are also amazing. It's been confirmed that the J-10B will be having an AESA radar.

"
I see no reason why PAF could not operate the J-11b if we agree to Chinese soft loans, which they will gladly give.
"

This is being too confident. You guys assume that Chinas will extend loans (soft, hard or erected) to you like candies. This becomes basis of whole dream. Suggest test this hypotehsis before building air castle.
Airforce on Loan. That is affordable for them

Back
Top Bottom