What's new

Who Was The Best Fighter Pilot Ever ?

so this show that they really do s***!! :hitwall:

nothong to be excited about, it really is a dilema!:angry: :hitwall:

regards!

Canaan - I did not know that there was an entire thread on this forum, devoted to this Living Legend - Gp Capt SAIF UL AZAM

This is the link: http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history/17600-bangladeshi-ace-pilots.html

For the moment you can go thru these, but there is more to these stories, that I have heard him relate himself plus my own experiences with him, which I shall be filling you in over the coming days and weeks.
Good wishes to you
thank you for the link, and God bless his likes, he makes us proud....

thank you for the link, and God bless his likes, he makes us proud....

Saif Sb was a natural just like MM Alam or Nur khan, He was one of those pilot put him in anything and he will kick your As- in seconds. The way he used to execute his maneuver were just mind blowing as if he knew that the enemy will end up here right at that spot. He was one of those crazy pilots got nothing else to do just keep flying. Everyone going home only one fighter in the Air you never had to guess who that was. He was a bit cocky in his attitude and the Arabs didn't like that simple fact was the guy knew what he was talking and he knew how capable the Arabs are in the skies so senior or junior he did what he though was right and he was Always right.

Why Arabs pilots ________---------.
ok here are the facts I have trained UAE, Iranians, Iraqis, syrians.
Lets start with UAE My students were Sheikh Tamimi and Sheikh Hamdan who was the COAS of UAEAF. I spend a lot of time training them on Mirages and they started showing potential, So this is 8am Tamimi takes of after 20 min no contact where the hell is he now I am having a heart attack Sheikh Zahid nephew is MIA well a badu dropped him in front of the gate, Now I ask him what happend he says I was a 40000ft and the engine stopped I said did try to restart it he said no I just let the Mirage fall and at 7000ft I ejected great, Now 4pm Sheikh Hamdan is in Air bang 1 mayday call and now he is MIA and I say to my self why me GOD because I am responsible for them choppers goes picks him up Sqn Ldr Sahi PAF pilot rescued him, Now I ask him what happed he says I went into a spin and them I ejected because there were to many Red lights now my face is going red and I am about to beat the crap out of him and he say relax Sir muhammad we will get more planes and my reply was HOW he says I will just call my uncle and yes first thing in the morning we were orders to go and pick up 6 more mirages from France.

Now Syrians taught them everything we knew in Air to Air combat when the real war started most of them returned back and 1 of them was so scared that he went full power and going straight for Israel his bearing was so wrong that he forgot to turn back, But it was strange when we took of we got kills. They landed faces all blue I ask why did you turn back he replies I am to young to die plus I saw our army on the ground so I am sure they will take care of it.:hitwall::hitwall:

Iraqis and Iranians man they had issues teach them something 1 hour later the guy does the opposite and is totally blank , Whats wrong I taught you this move oh sorry I forgot:hitwall:. Live fire Demo going on Iraqi pilots has 20 targets in front of him the bugger goes and hits the tower full of personal observing the exercise and why did you do that he says that was the biggest target I saw:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Sir I think only because of that reason US have no problem selling them the latest jets

Sir I think only because of that reason US have no problem selling them the latest jets

You are right that is why they sold them Desert Falcons and since than 6 of them crashed, few of my students are Instructors in UAE and they say that the Arabs have this complex and he is right we had the same problem with them that they had to prove by doing all kinds of aerobatics to tell that they are the best 4 falcons crashed because of that and the other 2 crashed because they landed in formation during a sand storm 40kt cross wind both collided with each other 6 F-16s in 2 years thats a record. Our pilots work so hard to teach them but somehow they just don't get it.

You are right that is why they sold them Desert Falcons and since than 6 of them crashed, few of my students are Instructors in UAE and they say that the Arabs have this complex and he is right we had the same problem with them that they had to prove by doing all kinds of aerobatics to tell that they are the best 4 falcons crashed because of that and the other 2 crashed because they landed in formation during a sand storm 40kt cross wind both collided with each other 6 F-16s in 2 years thats a record. Our pilots work so hard to teach them but somehow they just don't get it.
I think you should open another thread -'ARAB IDIOSYNCRACIES' - it should be the funniest thread in the entire site I guess.

Last edited:
Perhaps on a different note: what gallantry awards were awarded to pilots in 1971 and to whom? If there is another thread that contains this data, please let me know.

I know "gongs" sometimes do not matter, but I was just curious as to what was the "official" recognition of fighter pilot 1971 war activity..

Thank you.

:pakistan::pakistan:

I see no reason in the restraint to call the crow a 'crow'. Just because they have plenty of money and provide employment for us - forget it. They buy our people as slaves to work for them. And by their own admission they are Arabs as if Arabs and Muslims are two distinct identity.
One of the most painful moments of my life came in the watching of Mohammad al Dura and his father shot by the Israelis. And how I wished I was there at the moment to be shot along with them, instead of having to endure this tormented memory in my mind.
My own blood brother, a step elder to me fought Sharon's Army in Lebanon in 1982. He was a Lt of the PLO.
Deployed near Nabatiyeh he had a bunch of braves with him, who all ran away at the sight of advancing Israeli tank column. Alone, he waited for the column to advance within range then picked up the abandoned rocket launcher, stood up from behind the ridge, took aim shot and then dropped down to flee away to a safer place.
This picture of the burning tank was later published in Jane's Defence Review as perhaps the only loss Israelis faced in that war.
What happened to my brother later, is another story, of which he remains bitter to this day and perhaps I may yet tell it some day.
These are are our Arab brothers for whom we shed tears and fight whenever we get the chance.

No disrespect to Palestinians - We have always been pained at and, are one with the Palestinians and their cause. It is also because of the other Arabs that Palestinians have come to this stage now.

unfortunately you are spot on, ,my people have always been no more than a bargaining chip among arabs. Why we stupidly let us play that way is a mystery.

I see no reason in the restraint to call the crow a 'crow'. Just because they have plenty of money and provide employment for us - forget it. They buy our people as slaves to work for them. And by their own admission they are Arabs as if Arabs and Muslims are two distinct identity.
One of the most painful moments of my life came in the watching of Mohammad al Dura and his father shot by the Israelis. And how I wished I was there at the moment to be shot along with them, instead of having to endure this tormented memory in my mind.
My own blood brother, a step elder to me fought Sharon's Army in Lebanon in 1982. He was a Lt of the PLO.
Deployed near Nabatiyeh he had a bunch of braves with him, who all ran away at the sight of advancing Israeli tank column. Alone, he waited for the column to advance within range then picked up the abandoned rocket launcher, stood up from behind the ridge, took aim shot and then dropped down to flee away to a safer place.
This picture of the burning tank was later published in Jane's Defence Review as perhaps the only loss Israelis faced in that war.
What happened to my brother later, is another story, of which he remains bitter to this day and perhaps I may yet tell it some day.
These are are our Arab brothers for whom we shed tears and fight whenever we get the chance.

the reason for all of the above is bcoz they turned their backs on their faith and the ummah.
Bless your brother, inshallah he will be rewarded for fulfilling what God commanded us.
Unfortunately, the PLO, which began as a noble organization with lots of cadres who were willing to give up their lifes for God and nation ended up being an organization infested with corruption, ***** and conspiracy. I was told that the leadership used to drink with IDF commanders when they occupied Beirut. That plo fighters were given liquor, stolen goods and cars just to persuade them to stay in front line positions, and would often run like cowards when the IDF advanced, and some honestly wonder why we never win.
I have both heard stories of immense bravery and extreme cowardness.

Saif Sb was a natural just like MM Alam or Nur khan, He was one of those pilot put him in anything and he will kick your As- in seconds. The way he used to execute his maneuver were just mind blowing as if he knew that the enemy will end up here right at that spot. He was one of those crazy pilots got nothing else to do just keep flying. Everyone going home only one fighter in the Air you never had to guess who that was. He was a bit cocky in his attitude and the Arabs didn't like that simple fact was the guy knew what he was talking and he knew how capable the Arabs are in the skies so senior or junior he did what he though was right and he was Always right.
I remember him telling of the Immelman he performed and as he was just coming out of the maneouvre..........there it was, the Israeli jet in front of him in his gunsights....BANG!!

Yes, here also, as Base Commander - he would first go up for the morning sortie, before he settled in to take care of the day's mundane work in the office.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom