What's new

Who was the greatest 20th century mathematician? China's Chen Jingrun or

The problem with you guys is that you cannot comprehend what Kaku has quoted, and here you are listing the greatest Mathematicians of 20th century! :lol: . By the way from which Madrasa are you?

Why these Chinese Americans like @American_Millenium always ashamed to concede their Chinese ancestry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why these Chinese Americans like @American_Millenium always ashamed to concede their Chinese ancestry.

I read some where he saying he is a white american.

And here he is, he cannot read even simple English.

Have you read his previous post? he just murdered Kaku's quote :lol:

You feces-eating slum dogs are starting to confuse me... Am I supposed to be a Pakistani or a Chinese?

Make up your mind you rabid Dravidian.

You are a Bangladeshi

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, francis crick was english and fleming, the guys who discovered penicillin, was scottish...

It seems that Americans claim a lot of inventions, but 99% of them are not useful for daily lives compared to the many important and useful Chinese inventions and discoveries.

Category:American inventions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of Chinese discoveries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions
I don't know if your being sarcastic?
On the Chinese link, it mentions 'being the first to describe the symptoms of leprosy' as a discovery.
I mean come on, really?

Whats the point of this thread...all of these mathematicians are great.The question of who is the greatest is pretty objective.One thing for sure,i know this discussion isn't worth anything when the people here are arguing them based on their looks rather than describing their contribution.I am not a mathematician, bur someone from that field only is eligible to comment here.

Whats the point of this thread...all of these mathematicians are great.The question of who is the greatest is pretty objective.One thing for sure,i know this discussion isn't worth anything when the people here are arguing them based on their looks rather than describing their contribution.I am not a mathematician, bur someone from that field only is eligible to comment here.

People all over Asia and the muslim world are seeing China as the one who will make them look better, because China is next door. Chinese however dont care, they dont even allow them to live in China. Chinese unlike these people are actually not a boasting people, same goes for the Koreans.

People all over Asia and the muslim world are seeing China as the one who will make them look better, because China is next door. Chinese however dont care, they dont even allow them to live in China. Chinese unlike these people are actually not a boasting people, same goes for the Koreans.

How stupid can one be...let me try to decipher this broad post.Saying that all Asia look towards China to make them look better is retarded.People want their own countries too look better, not to mention some Asian countries worried about China rise like India,Vietnam.Saying that the Muslim World looks upto you....what pills are you on man.

Let me chime in, ok?

Mine is longer than yours. Well yeah did you measure it from the base or from the hole?

This basically what this thread is about.

Edit: Seeing as how you now edited your comment to compare the number of Chinese scientists to American one's, I'm having a good laugh.

Any one of the people I listed above has accomplished more than the entire Chinese civilization has in science and technology in the last 400 years or so.

OMG, you just bashed the Chinese. False flagger, you must be Indian! :D

Wernher von Braun was not born in America. In fact, had Americans not forcibly brought him to America, I doubt he would have ever obtained American citizenship. Ditto with Albert Einstein, who was the brains behind the Manhattan project, though in his case it was escaping to America rather than forcibly brought to America.

I have no bone in the argument, but I do have an issue with historical errors.
Modern rockets were first designed by the American Robert Goddard.
Your statement on the Manhattan project proves you have next to no knowledge of the issue. Einstein was hardly involved at all in the project. At best you can say he was one of many scientists based on who's theoretical work the project was suggested.

Good inventions for sure, but I don't think they have had quite the same impact as some American inventions.
Will the world remember hybrid rice or the internet?

Internet is no good. **** and crime being abuses of it. Science has truly stagnated since internet was commercialized in 1995. :bounce: People did science much better in the 1400s to 1900s without internet. Liquid fuel rocket as a useful American invention, now that I accept.

Back
Top Bottom