What's new

Who will win in upcoming LokSabha elections in India?

Which party will win upcoming LokSabha elections?

• Total voters
May I remind you it was BJP leadership who freed militents during thier rule in Afganistan. Where was iron fist?
It was the first of its kind attack. There were no guidelines or rules which are there now to facilitate the actions in such kind of situation.

Also, don't be such a naive. If India would have led an assault on the aircraft what you thought would have happened ?// The loss of lives in that assault would have became the issue in that case. The same Congress would be saying now that its because of BJP that these people have died.

Look getting again and again back to the power will not be good for the country. This would encourage corrupt politicians to commit more corruption because they would believe then that they are untouchables.

For BJP fanboys.BJP's support is only among rich upper caste.This time if elections are conducted today it wont even get more than 50 seats.BJP die dard supporters are internet based hindu fundamentalists like majority of of indian members here.

You are a Muslim Fundamentalist, by the same measure and yardstick...

Let me be blunt as much as I can, the land of Kashmir stays in India - the people of Kashmir can chose to live where they want to.Period.

No what he said is right - he might be referring to the "Old City Ghetto" in Hyderabad.

Exactly, the post integration riots in Hyderabad against the Hindus is a testimony to that and much to the chagrin of the Congress party is well captured and documented.

We all know what the Razakars have been doing before the integration and of course after the integration; this time around in the garb of "secular party" fighting for the "aspirations" of the Muslims.

Strangely, MIM, which has been at the forefront of religious bigotry before and after the partition continue to be patronised by the Congress bastards and what a pity, Mr Asaduddin Owaisi can better help his cause by taking up crucial cases in the Hyderabad High court rather than playing dirty communal politics in the name of "Secularism"

one third kashmir is with pakistan and other part is with china and u still ve delusions about ur might in kashmir.

No, it you and some of your brethren in India, and ofcourse the entire Pakistani establishment who have delusions regarding Kashmir. Kashmir, has always been and will always be a part of India.

Indians must know few basic facts, as to how over the years, the Congress party and its cohorts have disrupted the lives of million of Kashmiris all in the name of "Minorityism" and "Exclusivism" and "Separatism".

a) Making Kashmir, more than equal, as compared to the other states of India, through the subjugation of Independent India's basic tenets, through the most "baneful" Art. 370. Revoke this and everything will melt away.

b) Even within a sovereign state, having a separate flag, and a separate Prime Minister (Sadr - i - Riyasat) and giving more powers to the state to decide on issues. There are unconfirmed reports that the shameless government of Sonia Maino is trying to re-introduce the title of "Sadr - i - Riyasat".

The people of India have the right to ask, on what basis the "Dynastic Congress" party has brought upon these changes completely inimical to the basic tenets of Indian Democratic System.

c) There is "NO", "Separatist Movement", "Independence War" or "Jihad", going on in the State of Jammu & Kashmir. It is ONLY the Sunni Muslims of the "Kashmir Valley" who talk of "Azaaadi" time and again and have been doing so for the last 60 years (though unsuccessfully)

d) There is NO, "Independence Movement" going on in Ladakh and Jammu.

e) The successive Congress Governments has played a tyrant against millions of Hindus travellling from Pakistan in the wake of Partition. Where millions of them have settled in Bihar, Bengal, Assam, Punjab, Delhi, Gujarat and Rajasthan, the Congress Party has "deliberately" pre-empted the possibility of Hindus setlling in Kashmir. Thus, with onw stroke, it has played the most communal "Minority" card. However the bastard, wasnt even not bothered of the "Ethnic" and "Demographic" changes that were "deliberately" brough about in Assam. They have "ghettoised" themselves in such a manner that the Bengalis have been forced to leave Assam.

The result of that we see today.

Of course, ajtr, this is not for your information, this is just trying to cash in on a opportunity provided by you, your Congress sympathisers, Secular Co-religionists and the Marxists.

Last edited:
Ajtr, since you are in favour of communal partitions, then why are you still in India. I am sure there are many poor minority refugees fleeing from Pakistan that badly need your house to stay in. Moreover, after moving to Pakistan you will find many friends who support two-nation theory like you.

nopes. he is not retiring. he is still very young.

but i have heard, some paranoid creatures have already having loose motions in their pants with the thought of some ultra nationals coming into power.
try practicing his yoga lessons, can cure loose motions for sure. :cheers:

Ah, so Babaji cured his diarrhea, good for him.
BTW, why does Babaji keep winking so much?

Ah, so Babaji cured his diarrhea, good for him.
BTW, why does Babaji keep winking so much?

babaji is a yogi, so cant get diarrhea at all, but he has cured loose motions of many, probably u need to consult nearest patanjali chikitsalya ASAP.

for winking thingy, his half body was paralysed when he was kid, and became better only becoz of yoga, traces of paralysis are still there.,
please be assured, he doesnt wink at you.
i know gays are very negative towards him, regarding his views on homosexuality, but who cares, u can keep noticing his winking. :cheers:

You are a Muslim Fundamentalist, by the same measure and yardstick...
that will be most unique case in this world isn't it?A hindu who is muslim fundamentalist.Quite a good example of secularism even in being fundamentalist.

that will be most unique case in this world isn't it?A hindu who is muslim fundamentalist.Quite a good example of secularism even in being fundamentalist.

nopes.
its not unique at all.
there are plenty of likes u, who dream of destroying the same land that fed their outsider ancestors.

Back
Top Bottom