What's new

Why 1962 will not be repeated

LMAO...before you lay any claim about Tibet, we can't cruelly dehydrated millions on Indians by squeezing the water valve...you guys most likely on your knee begging for water from China instead of persuing the day dream of great Himalayas...to Add insult to the injury we will make you pay for water in the future..all these money earning will power up Tibet economy and strenghten even more PLA position in Tibet...remember this: Arab countries and Russia sell oil as energy resource, we evil chinese will sell water as vitality resource to India..unless you Indian can claim immortality...we sit on Water tower of the world that contribute to 47% of earth population...you can call us King of the Hill or paper Tiger.

China is in the right, all right thinking believe so.

Rab Sukh Rake China and India will resolve there territorial disputes by accepting status quo it is time to have a evenly powered east compared to the west if India and China become allies the west will have nothing on them.... do not fall into the trap of the western world they arm us to maim and kill each other where we should be working together to reach the top and finally have someone from the east be the worlds superpower!

LMAO...before you lay any claim about Tibet, we can't cruelly dehydrated millions on Indians by squeezing the water valve...you guys most likely on your knee begging for water from China instead of persuing the day dream of great Himalayas...to Add insult to the injury we will make you pay for water in the future..all these money earning will power up Tibet economy and strenghten even more PLA position in Tibet...remember this: Arab countries and Russia sell oil as energy resource, we evil chinese will sell water as vitality resource to India..unless you Indian can claim immortality...we sit on Water tower of the world that contribute to 47% of earth population...you can call us King of the Hill or paper Tiger.

take a geography lesson first ...

We already control the Ranges from where our major rivers comes ... that feeds our bulk of Population ... North East receives highest waterfall in India ...

Its the Indus ... and Brahmaputra that comes from Tibet occupied by Chinese... You can try to stop The Mighty Brahmputra..which is not possible... And even if you stop a small %age of water the real sufferers will be Bangladeshis.. and this will give us every right to take Indus .. and redirect her to Thar desert .. China stop flows to Bangladesh.. India stops to Pakistan/// GAME OVER for these countries...

take a geography lesson first ...

We already control the Ranges from where our major rivers comes ... that feeds our bulk of Population ... North East receives highest waterfall in India ...

Its the Indus ... and Brahmaputra that comes from Tibet occupied by Chinese... You can try to stop The Mighty Brahmputra..which is not possible... And even if you stop a small %age of water the real sufferers will be Bangladeshis.. and this will give us every right to take Indus .. and redirect her to Thar desert .. China stop flows to Bangladesh.. India stops to Pakistan/// GAME OVER for these countries...

I know my geography lesson of India :lol:

For Indus River, we can create a great Cannal bypassing India's Jammu and connect directly to Pakistan, this way you won't be able to black mail Pakistan anymore, you then can kiss and say goodbye to Jammu, we will make it as desert land. take a look of the map and tell me more

For Ganges river, we can cut tributary rivers that cross Nepal...and make sure that underground canals that carry the melting Icy water at vincinity of the headsource of Ganges. it takes only 5% drop of water level then 400 millions Indians will be on great panic...it's not without reason that we map out the water source in Tibet...we will make a viable option for India to pay for water.

Ganges River Map, Map of Ganges River, Ganges Map, Ganga River Map

for Mighty Brahmputra, we will not block for the sake of our bangladesh Friends.

For Indus River, we can create a great Cannal bypassing India's Jammu and connect directly to Pakistan, this way you won't be able to black mail Pakistan anymore, you then can kiss and say goodbye to Jammu, we will make it as desert land. take a look of the map and tell me more

Hill Range and River map of India, About India, Maps of India, About India

For Ganges river, we can cut tributary rivers that cross Nepal...and make sure that underground canal that carry the melting Icy water at vincinity of the headsource of Ganges. it takes only 5% drop of water level then 400 millions Indians will be on great panic...it's not without reason that we map out the water source in Tibet...we will make a viable option for India to pay for water.

for Mighty Brahmputra, we will not block for the sake of our bangladesh Friends.

We can physically teach India a new lesson, no need to cut their water supply as this would potentially create more international criticism.

For Ganges river, we can cut tributary rivers that cross Nepal...and make sure that underground canals that carry the melting Icy water at vincinity of the headsource of Ganges. it takes only 5% drop of water level then 400 millions Indians will be on great panic...it's not without reason that we map out the water source in Tibet...we will make a viable option for India to pay for water.

No friend, it not possible considering the geography of Kashmir. Neither can you divert Brahmaputra even if you want cause of the costs involved. But lets assume even if you can do all these, then India will invest in expensive sea water treatment plants similar to Saudi Arab. So, no point in going about this approach. It will only cost you and us a lot of money.

We can physically teach India a new lesson, no need to cut their water supply as this would potentially create more international criticism.

Grow up man. Neither can you nor can we teach each other a lesson especially in todays world. Both countries will lose and economies suffer.

No friend, it not possible considering the geography of Kashmir. Neither can you divert Brahmaputra even if you want cause of the costs involved. But lets assume even if you can do all these, then India will invest in expensive sea water treatment plants similar to Saudi Arab. So, no point in going about this approach. It will only cost you and us a lot of money.

Be my guest for your expensive solution of sea water treatment plants to nourrish over 100 miilions Indians....do you know how much will cost to filter 1 liter of sea water? :lol:. this will be great way to collapse india's economy...China will not need to fire a single shot to bring India on it knee.

Be my guest for your expensive solution of sea water treatment plants to nourrish over 100 miilions Indians....do you know how much will cost to filter 1 liter of sea water? :lol:. this will be great way to collapse india's economy...China will not need to fire a single shot to bring India on it knee.

I know the expense of sea water treatment but i think you are not considering your expense and the decades this will take.
Forget about Indus, as i said you cant even divert Brahmaputra considering costs. But anyway i would love to see such a project
and its cost. All the best :)

File:Ganges-Brahmaputra-Meghna basins.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

check this map again n again ... and clear all your doubts.. Ganga starts frrom Gangotri .... Millions of Indians visit that place each year... back from thousand of years.. when chinese were nomads.. and barbaric

90% of water comes from Gangotari Glacier well with in India

I know the expense of sea water treatment but i think you are not considering your expense and the decades this will take.
Forget about Indus, as i said you cant even divert Brahmaputra considering costs. But anyway i would love to see such a project
and its cost. All the best :)

Dig great canal is not rocket science...we have done it during sui dynasty...with nowaday technologies such construction machines and satellite mapping..it will be a peace of cake to divert water from Jammu and route to Paksitan, we will pay a political price for canal: 1 stone 2 birds, you Indian will not be able to black mail Pakistan at the same time we can black mail your Jammu people or better we will sell this water supposely flow across Jammu for free.

As for Brahmaputra, we certainly know how to divert it but we do take consideration of our Bangladesh Friends...that will not prevent us to squeeze time to time the valve to let those Indians in Arunachal Pradesh to show some respect toward the mighty evil dragon :lol:.

Dig great canal is not rocket science...we have done it during sui dynasty...with nowaday technologies such construction machines and satellite mapping..it will be a peace of cake to divert water from Jammu and route to Paksitan, we will pay a political price for canal: 1 stone 2 birds, you Indian will not be able to black mail Pakistan at the same time we can black mail your Jammu people or better we will sell this water supposely flow across Jammu for free.

first divert it and then come and talk, not intertested in brain farts

Back
Top Bottom