What's new

Why 1962 will not be repeated

Peace is best.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Good point friend. But in that process also convince your Pakistani friends that Indian buildup is just a response to Chinese one.
Let peace prevail.:tup:

Pakistan would need to leave the USA's War, China would need Help Develop Pakistan further and we will help Pakistan with it's military China would have a greater Influence on Pakistan.

Don't tell me that you believe the spread of Buddhism in China meaning the Indian domination.

Today's Buddhism in China is heavily sinicized, and it has little to do with the original Buddhism from South Asia.

haha ... so do you think you know more than a renowned Chinese scholar .. i wonder why he gave this statement :) ... poor little egoistic dragons.. High IQ i guess... :)

Peace is best.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Pakistan would need to leave the USA's War, China would need Help Develop Pakistan further and we will help Pakistan with it's military China would have a greater Influence on Pakistan.

No problem friend. By that time, India will be self sufficient. I am sure under China will advise Pakistan for peaceful development
in the region.

Kiss_of_the_Dragon brother tone it down starting flame wars isn't helping.

Brother...I was like you as beginner, you will learn the reality, I'm not here to make any provocative or flaming if you read throughout my posts..I just replied and answer to provocation.

No problem friend. By that time, India will be self sufficient. I am sure under China will advise Pakistan for peaceful development
in the region.

Strong Pakistan is best, Pakistan is china's Arc into the Muslim World, Arabian Sea, China Energy needs etc etc personally I would like the SCO Pak and India included to form an Alliance against the NATO and the west peace is best.

Strong Pakistan is best, Pakistan is china's Arc into the Muslim World, Arabian Sea, China Energy needs etc etc personally I would like the SCO Pak and India included to form an Alliance against the NATO and the west peace is best.

Honestly, i have more faith in India China relations than India Pakistan. India China can resolve their issues peacefully, but
so far Indo-Pak is concerned, unfortunately difference have become rigid idealogical differences. Considering this i fear
the SCO alliance you said is difficult for us in near future. But i am sure China will advise Pakistan smartly.:tup:

haha ... so do you think you know more than a renowned Chinese scholar .. i wonder why he gave this statement :) ... poor little egoistic dragons.. High IQ i guess... :)

Not only high IQ but also 4xtime your economy, millitarly 15 years ahead, infrastructure 15 years ahead, and the rest is 25 years ahead

India Conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border.
Hu Shih ....

I hope you will consider this quote from .. One of your own...

There was no such country call India in Ancient time...India were only award by your colonial master in 1947, and don't make me laugh you have conquered us the mighty dragon for 20 centuries? we accept buddhism with open mind and not by force...if you monk at that time dare to speak about Buddhism conquest...he will be certainly put into dead by thousand cuts.

There was no such country call India in Ancient time...India were only award by your colonial master in 1947, and don't make me laugh you have conquered us the mighty dragon for 20 centuries? we accept buddhism with open mind and not by force...if you monk at that time dare to speak about Buddhism conquest...he will be certainly put into dead by thousand cuts.

Maurya Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Need to brush up your History ...

India Conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border.
Hu Shih ....

I hope you will consider this quote from .. One of your own...

LOL, Buddha was born in NEPAL. :rofl: Learn some facts.

Anyway, India never existed as a country, until the British created it.

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

Militarily more likely 30 years ahead.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Maurya Empire never controlled Tibet, so you want to claim Tibet?

Maurya Empire ... in 300BC can not camp in Himalays ... so was any other army in that point of time..
Indian Pilgrims were in those time and far back then Mauryan Dynasty were regular sight in Himalayas... there is a reason why
HIMALAYAS are famous coz of her Indian name... Tibet was always a part of India... and as we grow in times to come we will take it back ...

Maurya Empire ... in 300BC can not camp in Himalays ... so was any other army in that point of time..
Indian Pilgrims were in those time and far back then Mauryan Dynasty were regular sight in Himalayas... there is a reason why
HIMALAYAS are famous coz of her Indian name... Tibet was always a part of India... and as we grow in times to come we will take it back ...

In your dream only, but we will take back South Tibet as only in the matter of time.

India take back tibet back ??? First let india try to take pakistan, however we will be successful in taking back South Tibet.

Back
Top Bottom