What's new

Why do investors prefer start-ups in India, Pakistan over Bangladesh?

the biggest one shopup other then BKASH main tech team is in india.

ShopUp opened an office in Bengaluru last year, with a large part of its tech and engineering talent based out of India.

so much for millions of freelance skill work force flush with talent yet need to have entire tech office in India.

You cant get global investment when local tech talent cant do jack shit. as i said typical banglas only know how to brag but when it comes to technical competency cant do shit.

How about you share where you get you information regarding the tech team hired from india, your article says it merged with an indian company, better show source then lets discuss. Cant always take words coming out of Indians on face value as who knows the maybe drunk on cowcola.

How about you share where you get you information regarding the tech team hired from india, your article says it merged with an indian company, better show source then lets discuss. Cant always take words coming out of Indians on face value as who knows the maybe drunk on cowcola.
It's in there website lol only some admin and marketing is based in dhaka.

Also this investment is made by Indians ha ha. Who u think angel investor of shop up? Its indians them self. No one from bay st or wall st will bet on bd start ups because how pathetic they are.

Bkash investment was made by a Japanese company but the guy who made investment decision of that firm is actually an indian. Japanese owner hired that indian dude because most of the unicorns value 1 billion plus is coming out of india. Thats why i said india doing way better while bd is obsessed with cotton underwear.

Hope u do some research by yourself.

On a difffent note wanted to ask a pakistani brother, What development model are you focused on, is it like us the traditional way or the indian shortcut bypassing the manufacturing phase? Just curious as to me it feels like you guys are trying to copy the indian development model, but I am no expert on pakistan.
We took both of them together, our services industry just went faster than the manufacturing industry.

Fact is that the tech team is in Cow Cola country not in asian tiger.

So what do you think will?

Making bombs and blowing up schools?
Or waiting on another IMF bailout?
Or changing prime minister because US secratary made a call?
Or maybe exporting donkey?

Have some humility, I can also say stuff to show pakistan down, but lets not go that way, trust me I have way more to show you down. If you troll the i kick on your face and then you will be toothless and wont be able to bite.

So lets show me respect so I can do the same, be a better muslim if you are a muslim already.
He’s neither muslim nor Pakistani

No-one here is denying that India is very successful in IT sector

I think a major reason is that India has been focusing in this area for many decades and so with so much effort and time it has paid dividends.

BD decided to put much more focus on garments and after 4 decades has an industry with exports of 45 billion US dollars and 3 million employees.

We can argue which was the better model as IT has provided more skilled jobs for a less percentage of its population in India, whereas BD has provided low-skilled jobs for a greater percentage of its population.

As BD has been very focused on IT since AL came to power in 2009, I think this should be a decade of major growth for the BD IT industry. Lots of IT Parks are being built, government is giving the sector priority support and lots of talented youngsters want to become IT developers and engineers.

I think this decade should see some strong competition between Pakistan and BD in this field. India is in a league of its own in the region and cannot be touched by either BD or Pakistan.

Again bragging lol. First of all underwear garments is not 45 billion not even close. if underwear export is 35 billion more accurate figure it also import 20 billion raw materials..capita machinery etc so net is not even 15 billion. U also have to taken out another 5 billion remittance cause banglas cant run even these sweatshops so they hire indian managers.

We took both of them together, our services industry just went faster than the manufacturing industry.

It's in there website lol only some admin and marketing is based in dhaka.

Also this investment is made by Indians ha ha. Who u think angel investor of shop up? Its indians them self. No one from bay st or wall st will bet on bd start ups because how pathetic they are.

Bkash investment was made by a Japanese company but the guy who made investment decision of that firm is actually an indian. Japanese owner hired that indian dude because most of the unicorns value 1 billion plus is coming out of india. Thats why i said india doing way better while bd is obsessed with cotton underwear.

Hope u do some research by yourself.

As I asked before please share your souce where you found the it team is all indian? A bangladeshi small statup merged with indian startup and now has some varti employees lol and make it all indian, you guys are a joke

As I asked before please share your souce where you found the it team is all indian? A bangladeshi small statup merged with indian startup and now has some varti employees lol and make it all indian, you guys are a joke
No u r the joke. But again we talking with someone who believes selling cheap underwear making u an economic model of the world...asian tiger or manufacturing powerhouse lol. So what else to say. Bragging is national past time of bd ppl. They cant help it.

All that you are doing is feeding a troll.

This is a BNP type hiding away in Canada and probably cannot ever go back to BD while AL is in power.

The dude does not know where to put his capitalizations, commas and full stops and so not much hope in getting any quality in his posts.

All that you are doing is feeding a troll.

This is a BNP type hiding away in Canada and probably cannot ever go back to BD while AL is in power.

The dude does not know where to put his capitalizations, commas and full stops and so not much hope in getting any quality in his posts.
working hard on an indian restaurant in London illegally ha ha.

Lmao i was in bd in 2019 and ya my family knows way more BAL ministers then u restaurant worker will ever dream of. We help them buy houses in toronto and Vancouver lol. Unlike u these ministers are smart and they invest money where they know it will be safe. While u working on 5 pounds minimim wage and having fantasy about bd.

Last edited:
Again bragging lol. First of all underwear garments is not 45 billion not even close. if underwear export is 35 billion more accurate figure it also import 20 billion raw materials..capita machinery etc so net is not even 15 billion. U also have to taken out another 5 billion remittance cause banglas cant run even these sweatshops so they hire indian managers.
Wah modiji wah,

Are you a joker? Indias largest export is Mineral fuels including oil: US$56.4 billion (14.3% of total exports), and all of it is imported from the gulf states or russia. So we should now minus the import and give net for export figure, then countries like singapore would have no economy as its based on trade.

Where do you learn this, whatsapp university

working hard on an indian restaurant in London illegally ha ha.

Lmao i was in bd in 2019 and ya my family knows way more BAL ministers then u restaurant worker will ever dream of. We help them buy houses in toronto and Vancouver lol. While u working on 5 pounds minimim wage and having fantasy about bd.
So your family is the dalla/ dalal of those canadian apartments. What other illegal activities your family take part in?

Wah modiji wah,

Are you a joker? Indias largest export is Mineral fuels including oil: US$56.4 billion (14.3% of total exports), and all of it is imported from the gulf states or russia. So we should now minus the import and give net for export figure, then countries like singapore would have no economy as its based on trade.

Lmao. Indian top 5 IT companies total export is more then entire bd underwear based economy. And remember software export is without need to import everything unlike shit bd garments industry which pay 100 dollar per month and then have to import everything from china and india to make finished goods. Net impact of garments industry is not even 10 billion dollar.

Pak maintains 300 front-line fighters with a ready-to-go mode on the tarmacs...
yes and the only nuclear power to get Bajwa'd with the stroke of a pen (or a call) . no shots were fired that day, no fighters scrambled to intercept the threat.

nothing unusual for your kind , a never ending cycle of instability and collapse has always been ''normal''.

begging bowl economics at work here

Last edited:
Lmao. Indian top 5 IT companies total export is more then entire bd underwear based economy. And remember software export is without need to import everything unlike shit bd garments industry which pay 100 dollar per month and then have to import everything from china and india to make finished good.
Yeah I know your IT scamming industry generates more than $50billion larger than Bangladesh export.

The whole world knows indians as scam callers, you suck out life savings of old people. have some shame.

Look at the mirror and now scream" mera bap chor hai"

Wah modiji wah,

So your family is the dalla/ dalal of those canadian apartments. What other illegal activities your family take part in?

Out of the few BD trolls on this forum not sure whether he or that bluesky guy is worse.

Both are barely literate and constantly keep talking BD down like they have some hate for the country.

If either wants to be taken seriously then they need to at least be able to write legible English, where you are not second guessing what they actually meant to write.

Yes BD will export around 45 billion US dollars of garments out of 60 billion dollars total export this fiscal ending June 30th when you include services export.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom