What's new

Why do people believe that Western media is biased against Muslims?

Officer of Engineers said:
Really? India has better butter cookies than Pakistan.
Now thats something that I know is wrong, not merely believe is wrong.

Since this is a Pakistani Website,
Butter cookies zindabad.

Sparten,

No offence meant but in Punjabi English they pronounce "lawyer" as "liar".

I wonder why! ;)

Salim said:
Sparten,

No offence meant but in Punjabi English they pronounce "lawyer" as "liar".

I wonder why! ;)
If you ever visit Pakistan, I'll take you to the courts someday. There you'll be amazed at how english is murdered, sullied, tossed, and generally teated unkindly treated.

ANd anyway lawyers don't lie, we only place things in their proper context.
:woot:

Neo,

Wait till you get into a legal hassle and then you will understand law and lawyers, not to speak about the judges! ;)

I am sure Sparten is driving around in a BMW with a palace for a home! ;)

Salim said:
Neo,

Wait till you get into a legal hassle and then you will understand law and lawyers, not to speak about the judges! ;)
Sir I've had my share of dealings with lawyers, have a few in the family aswell.

I am sure Sparten is driving around in a BMW with a palace for a home! ;)
No...you're confusing him with Asim! :)

What do you people think about clients lying to their Lawyers?
My father always did it.He err I mean his lawyers never lost a case.

I took a little lesson from this..I've never speak the truth to him.

Neo said:
Sir I've had my share of dealings with lawyers, have a few in the family aswell.

No...you're confusing him with Asim! :)

Neo,

Asim has the Wilzig Castle with 10 bedrooms each with an attached bath!

Well that is what he has said..... on a diferent forum. But then, let the poor chap be!

I was just trying to state that lawyers are mighty rich!:angel:

Samudra said:
What do you people think about clients lying to their Lawyers?
My father always did it.He err I mean his lawyers never lost a case.

?????????

sparten said:
ANd anyway lawyers don't lie, we only place things in their proper context.:woot:

only place things in the improper context..wud be more apt..:D1

MrConcerned said:
Let's debate this and I hope to hear your opinions.
I don’t think west or any society of the world is biased against muslims. the way Israel is dropping bombs on Lebanese, this shows how much unsecured they are now. after 9/11, whole world has got a type of insecurity because of terrorists who belong to only one religion. 9/11 attack has proved that no defense is capable of facing terrorists who always attack on back. and this was the reason why US and other western countries came out of their territory and started attacking on the home of those terrorists. whole world has some problem with each other like India-China has some problems, China-Japan has problems, US-China has problems but there is no Buddhist from China or Japan and no christian from US and no hindu from India is terrorist and doing terrorist attack on her enemy country. no matter how much problem whole world have, but except Muslims, there is not even a single terrorist organization in the world which belong to any other religion.

laws of western country makes no difference between Christian and Muslims or Hindu or Buddhist . they are just scared of muslim terrorists and as few muslim civilian has been caught for having relation with terrorists organizations, people of west are always scared of muslim community living in any western country.

Well that is one view and a very important one.

That is the socio political one. I am sure there are greater manifestations than this alone.

Back
Top Bottom