What's new

Why do people in subcontinent marry cousins?

Global Inbreeding
Researchers who study inbreeding track consanguineous marriages—those between second cousins or closer. In green countries, at least 20 percent and, in some cases, more than 50 percent of marriages fall into this category.

Well that proves Muslims countries are more greener...

It still does not anwser the questioned asked by the thread...

:D
If your cousin is beautiful and educated then marry her else tell your parents that you are against cousin marriage :D

here, I agree!!!!

Does it really matter, when you have a beautiful face in front of you or like my uncle have said "it is all done in the dark.":D

Well that proves Muslims countries are more greener...

It still does not anwser the questioned asked by the thread...

All the green countries where marriage between cousins is 20-50%; they are all third world countries.

All the peach countries where marriage between cousins is less than 1%; they are all developed countries.

Does this ring a bell?

All the green countries where marriage between cousins is 20-50%; they are all third world countries.

All the peach countries where marriage between cousins is less than 1%; they are all developed countries.

Does this ring a bell?

No!!!! it does not, can you explain further!

Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their
conversational skills will be as important as any other. Cousins are good option. :P

Haha how do you figure this? Because I am not going to marry my cousin?

because of this:

the opinion of members in this thread is very disturbing.

P.S. I never said you where marrying your cousin, all I said is you are marrying an ugly girl, which you related to inbreeding!!!!

because of this:

P.S. I never said you where marrying your cousin, all I said is you are marrying an ugly girl, which you related to inbreeding!!!!

how in the world did you discern my post to mean I don't like hot girls and I only like ugly girls. :what:

marrying cousins is NOT favoured least in hindus and sikhs
If any one claims other wise, it may be a rather unusual case, very much possible in the diverisfied india.

For hindus and sikhs, marrying cousins is like marrying urgent real brother or sister, which upsets the system

marriage between cousins is decling in pakistan becasue the people are beginning to realize the medical side effects of doing this. Marriage between cousins is popular in the punjab area of pakistan and the mirpur area of azad kashmir.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom